PDA

View Full Version : Hey Beano.....

Pages : [1] 2

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:09 PM
Everybody here knows you don't like me, and I'm cool with that. What you can stop doing though is negging me and threatening me for no reason, and trying to antagonize me into getting banned again.

Bush league and you KNOW it. How bout just leaving me alone, and not making stuff personal?

Blue
8/24/2006, 09:11 PM
:pop:

crawfish
8/24/2006, 09:15 PM
Oh, boy. :rolleyes:

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

OUDoc
8/24/2006, 09:15 PM
touche.

sanantoniosooner
8/24/2006, 09:16 PM
It kinda makes me like Beano a little more.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:17 PM
And before someone comes out and questions me starting this thread, I had not other option. I'm not going to get banned again simply b/c Beano doesn't like me. He isn't above the rules, yet he is breaking them in the spek comments he is leaving me. I want it out on the board this time, so he can't lie about what he is doing.

Rhino
8/24/2006, 09:18 PM
How bout just leaving me alone, and not making stuff personal? Maybe you should heed your own advice and not say snarky things about another poster's one-month-old son.

Now, THAT is bush-league.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:19 PM
You should take some of your own advice and not say snarky things about another poster's one-month-old son.

Now, THAT is bush-league.

Please. So he can say things about me and my life, and its all fun and games? You dish it out, you better be able to take it. If'n my post broke a rule, so did JM's, so did bri's, and so did a bunch of other ones today. But b/c Beano doesn't like me, and I don't kiss his Administrative arse, I'm the only one that has to put up with this crap.

8/24/2006, 09:20 PM
Once again, I miss everything.

sanantoniosooner
8/24/2006, 09:20 PM
I PREDICT THIS WILL BE AWSOMELY BAD

afs
8/24/2006, 09:22 PM
IBSIBA

Rhino
8/24/2006, 09:26 PM
Please. So he can say things about me and my life, and its all fun and games? You dish it out, you better be able to take it. If'n my post broke a rule, so did JM's, so did bri's, and so did a bunch of other ones today. But b/c Beano doesn't like me, and I don't kiss his Administrative arse, I'm the only one that has to put up with this crap. I have no problem with you sniping back at JMack or bri.

All I'm saying is: why go after his son? Why not say something snarky back to JMack about JMack?

Do you think you'd be level-headed if you had a son and someone on here called your kid ugly or something? That's below the belt.

BoogercountySooner
8/24/2006, 09:29 PM
All should be treated with respect!!

Unless sattire is involved!!:D :D :D

sanantoniosooner
8/24/2006, 09:30 PM
sattire?

OUDoc
8/24/2006, 09:30 PM
I'm going to have to bookmark this until tomorrow. Someone keep a record in case it gets deleted. :)

Blue
8/24/2006, 09:31 PM
sattire?

I think it's French...

OUDoc
8/24/2006, 09:31 PM
sattire?
It's an Indian guitar.

http://www.binaswar.com/Sitarfibre.jpg

jk the sooner fan
8/24/2006, 09:32 PM
It's an Indian guitar.

http://www.binaswar.com/Sitarfibre.jpg

a pox on you for making me think of the movie moulin rouge....A POX I SAY

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:33 PM
I have no problem with you sniping back at JMack or bri.

All I'm saying is: why go after his son? Why not say something snarky back to JMack about JMack?

Do you think you'd be level-headed if you had a son and someone on here called your kid ugly or something? That's below the belt.

I wanted to hit him where it hurt. That was the only thing I "knew" would do that. You say "sniping" between myself and JM and bri. I say, in both cases, its a case of them acting like they are joking around, but really attacking me, no matter how thinly vailed. Same thing that they, and you, and lil did last time that got me banned. Its just joking when you guys say stuff to me, but my stuff gets taken seriously. That isn't right. If you guys want don't want crap with me, just ignore me like I do you all. I know there are a few people on here that don't like me, so I don't respond to them unless they mention me. I shouldn't have to take the insults without being allowed to do the same. That is what I don't understand.

When CVS says I'm gay, I know he is joking. When bri makes a comment about my "internet g/f", or JM starts slamming me b/c I know some stripper's name, they are not kidding, and that is SUPPOSE to be against the rules. I'm not asking for them to be banned, but Beano shouldn't be threatening to ban me for saying the same things.

I don't see how you can disagree with that. And thanks for the somewhat civil post, it is appreciated.

sanantoniosooner
8/24/2006, 09:35 PM
vailed?

jk the sooner fan
8/24/2006, 09:36 PM
veiled

8/24/2006, 09:37 PM
My whole understanding of the dynamic of this board just assploaded.

sanantoniosooner
8/24/2006, 09:45 PM
I feel cheated......

No nasty notes with my neg. :(

Blue
Come join the "Random and Occasionally Witty R Us" clique Stan.

It's way fun.

LilSooner
No what got you banned last time was being a grade A jack hole.

That and your penchant for making I ****ed your mom so good last night jokes.

Cause ya know THAT'S bush league.

Norm In Norman
And before someone comes out and questions me starting this thread, I had not other option. I'm not going to get banned again simply b/c Beano doesn't like me. He isn't above the rules, yet he is breaking them in the spek comments he is leaving me. I want it out on the board this time, so he can't lie about what he is doing.
Since when is an Admin not above the rules? Phil didn't give me that memo.

sanantoniosooner
8/24/2006, 09:47 PM
whey?

ok.....I made up that typo.....

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:48 PM
No what got you banned last time was being a grade A jack hole.

That and your penchant for making I ****ed your mom so good last night jokes.

Cause ya know THAT'S bush league.

I was joking, thought that was allowed?

Oh, and what you said above isn't what I said. If you are going to "quote" me, at least do it correctly.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 09:49 PM
Heh.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 09:51 PM

Oh, and what you said above isn't what I said. If you are going to "quote" me, at least do it correctly.

I like heavy starch with my irony.

Ooooh. Here's an even better one.

What did the cast irony pot call the cast irony kettle?

BoogercountySooner
8/24/2006, 09:53 PM
sattire?

I'm sorry I meant Fattire!:D

Sooner98
8/24/2006, 09:54 PM
Vailed

I went skiing there once. Good times.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 09:56 PM

Oh, snap. I guess I've been tolded.

You get as good as you get there buddy.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:57 PM
I like heavy starch with my irony.

Ooooh. Here's an even better one.

What did the cast irony pot call the cast irony kettle?

I just want the same playing field.

If JM, bri, and lil can call me names and make fun of me and my life, and stuff like that, I should be able to return the favor. Hold ALL OF US to the same standards. Bane us all, or leave ME alone, b/c I know you aren't harrassing the others like you are me.

That is all I ask.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah and you can call me a loud mouth bitch, right?

Oh and go ahead and talk about my mom, since your only joking.

I think it's pretty fair.

sanantoniosooner
8/24/2006, 09:59 PM
And when you're through harassing them........

harass me!

I need a good harassing!

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah and you can call me a loud mouth bitch, right?

Oh and go ahead and talk about my mom, since your only joking.

I think it's pretty fair.

And what did you say to and about me before I said that?

Blue
8/24/2006, 10:00 PM
Actually, Beano leaves profanity laced tirades on my answering machine daily.

Something about Alabama, bleep, bleep...

jk the sooner fan
8/24/2006, 10:03 PM
i'm suddenly reminded of a scene in goodfellas....

sanantoniosooner
8/24/2006, 10:04 PM
Would it be appropriate to buy stanley something from Victorias Secret?

Al Gore
8/24/2006, 10:08 PM
I feel cheated......

No nasty notes with my neg. :(I wish I had my spek back.....I would talk dirty to you.....

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 10:09 PM
Actually, Beano leaves profanity laced tirades on my answering machine daily.

Grampa?

OUinFLA
8/24/2006, 10:10 PM
Beano gave me a kidney once, but I didnt need it, so I gave it back.

Boarder
8/24/2006, 10:13 PM
Oooh, the one where he was all freaking out because the helicopter was flying above him? That was sweet.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 10:15 PM
And what did you say to and about me before I said that?

But wha.... I was obviously joking.

[6 year old whiny pants]You started it[6 year old whiny pants]

This is fun.

Blue
8/24/2006, 10:15 PM
Or the one where the guys whining about his money and ****es off Deniro so they just shoot him in the back of the head? That was a good one.

picasso
8/24/2006, 10:16 PM
Beano's smack is usually hard to interpret. which is what I like about him.

but he still should have died that one time he wore his hat into the aTm student union.

jk the sooner fan
8/24/2006, 10:16 PM
Oooh, the one where he was all freaking out because the helicopter was flying above him? That was sweet.

well that was a good one

but i was referring to the scene in the bar when jimmy talks to billy bass after tommy leaves

Geekboy
8/24/2006, 10:17 PM
I hope none of you guys pull out the Cool Whip tubs. Now that would be bad.

jk the sooner fan
8/24/2006, 10:17 PM
Or the one where the guys whining about his money and ****es off Deniro so they just shoot him in the back of the head? That was a good one.

actually he wasnt shot, i think it was an ice pick thru the neck or a strangle wire thingy

Norm In Norman
8/24/2006, 10:18 PM
I think Beano is jealous because he's never found love on the internet. He hates Rhino too.

sanantoniosooner
I hope none of you guys pull out the Cool Whip tubs. Now that would be bad.
If you set a cool whip tub next to your computer, the negs bounce off.

LilSooner
http://www.perfectmatchboutique.com/fpdb/images/cert-BigBoyUndies.jpg

Boarder
I think Beano is jealous because he's never found love on the internet. He hates Rhino too.
Well, Rhino doesn't like Texadelphia so who could blame him, really?

Blue
8/24/2006, 10:19 PM
actually he wasnt shot, i think it was an ice pick thru the neck or a strangle wire thingy

Ahhh yes. Great movie.

jk the sooner fan
8/24/2006, 10:20 PM
Ahhh yes. Great movie.

i've watched that movie way too many times

Rhino
8/24/2006, 10:21 PM
Well, Rhino doesn't like Texadelphia so who could blame him, really? Is that freakin' place still in business?

Maybe I should open a place that sells shredded hot dogs too.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 10:21 PM
Well, Rhino doesn't like Texadelphia so who could blame him, really?

You and Rhino need to jump on the back of the old Vespa one day. We'll hit Hideaway, Texadelphia and Rudy's... We'll drive on out to Thunderbird and all throw up in the lake at the same time.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 10:22 PM
The only reason Beano hates Rhino is because Rhino looks better as a bald man.

Oh, and he's also irritated by Rhino's penchant for using the word "skanky," or its misspelling, "skany."

soonerthanu
8/24/2006, 10:23 PM
What a bunch of fairies. (Not gay fairy but magical cute fairy.)
You would think you are all releated. (Not in a bad inbread way but in nice all american family way)

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 10:23 PM
Did I hear someone say "Vespa?"

picasso
8/24/2006, 10:24 PM
What a bunch of fairies. (Not gay fairy but magical cute fairy.)
You would think you are all releated. (Not in a bad inbread way but in nice all american family way)
those of us in Oklahoma are all related.

Boarder
8/24/2006, 10:25 PM
Rhino and Beano would make good scooter thugs.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 10:27 PM
I told Ryan he should get a perwinkle colored vespa cause it would match his eyes. He then asked if I would ride with him, I told him he was ghey.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 10:28 PM
Rhino and Beano would make good scooter thugs.

Ohhhh they could start a gang, and rob old ladies outside of texadelphia for their sammiches.

Rhino
8/24/2006, 10:28 PM
Oh, and he's also irritated by Rhino's penchant for using the word "skanky," or its misspelling, "skany." I use "snarky" way more than I use "skanky" or "skany".

picasso
8/24/2006, 10:29 PM
I told Ryan he should get a perwinkle colored vespa cause it would match his eyes. He then asked if I would ride with him, I told him he was ghey.
I'll take a periwinkle blue caravan.

it's for me mahhhhh.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 10:30 PM
If you wait a few of months, you can get a Vespa handpainted by Wayne Coyne, with the money going to charity.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 10:33 PM
If you wait a few of months, you can get a Vespa handpainted by Wayne Coyne, with the money going to charity.

Now THAT I would interested in.

Rhino
8/24/2006, 10:35 PM
I told Ryan he should get a perwinkle colored vespa cause it would match his eyes. He then asked if I would ride with him, I told him he was ghey. Since when does periwinkle match brown?

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 10:37 PM
Since I said so. And it does they are on the same side of the color wheel or across from each other or some sort of nonsense.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 10:39 PM
Sheesh, can't Lil and Rhino just talk to each oher across the room? ;)

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 10:41 PM
Yeah that's impossible. Unless, we have the biggest house ever know to man. There is at least 19 miles between us. At least.

Besides its way more entertaining this way. How else would I have found out about the Wayne Coyne hand painted vespa.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 10:51 PM
Lil, clear some PM space.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 10:52 PM
Dude, you're treading on thin ice. That's Rhino's woman.:pop:

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 10:53 PM
Phht. I brought Hulk-Rhino into this world, and I can take him out.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah that's impossible. Unless, we have the biggest house ever know to man. There is at least 19 miles between us. At least.

Besides its way more entertaining this way. How else would I have found out about the Wayne Coyne hand painted vespa.By stalking him all Jed like.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 11:05 PM
No, stalking him all Jed like is how you talk him into painting a Vespa, not how you find out about it.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:08 PM
By stalking him all Jed like.

Did I tell you about the time that I made Rhino go with me to find his house? 'Cause ya know how cool would it be to be his next door neighbor. Yeah, we found his house alright. Right in the middle of Meth Village. Needless to say I won't be living on that side of town.

Oh and I think we saw a prostitute.

JED all free and clear.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 11:08 PM
No, stalking him all Jed like is how you talk him into painting a Vespa, not how you find out about it.And that is why you are the Mayor.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 11:09 PM
Did I tell you about the time that I made Rhino go with me to find his house? 'Cause ya know how cool would it be to be his next door neighbor. Yeah, we found his house alright. Right in the middle of Meth Village. Needless to say I won't be living on that side of town.

Oh and I think we saw a prostitute.

JED all free and clear.
Yep. He lives in sketchyville. And yes, that was a prostitute.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:09 PM
No Jed, is the awesomest of the awesomest.

Gah you are so freaking cool.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:11 PM
Yep. He lives in sketchyville. And yes, that was a prostitute.

His house is way cool. Did Rhino tell you we got tickets to the show? I am so excited. I am also excited about going and seeing the YEAH YEAH YEAHS!

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:12 PM
I used to think Stanley was funny. He always took the pedophelia jokes well.

So, what the hell turned him into the little drama queen bitch we see today.

Your avitar freaks me the hell out.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 11:13 PM
Hey, I'm planning on seeing the Yeah Yeah Yeahs too. I keep looking for you guys at all of the awesome rock shows I've been going to, but I guess you and Rhino are too old for them now.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 11:15 PM
His house is way cool. Did Rhino tell you we got tickets...
PDF linky (http://ia311541.us.archive.org/2/items/FLips_OKC_UFO/FLips_Sept15_OKC.pdf )

TheLurker
8/24/2006, 11:15 PM
Your avitar freaks me the hell out.
it's not so dissimilar from yours.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 11:17 PM
it's not so dissimilar from yours.

You've been around a long time, but don't have many posts. Why is that?

Also, cool username, how'd you come up with that?

TheLurker
8/24/2006, 11:18 PM
I'd have thought it was somewhat obvious.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 11:19 PM
I'd have thought it was somewhat obvious.

"MrJocular" was already taken?

Stoop Dawg
8/24/2006, 11:19 PM
I'm beginning to doubt the amount of luking that has actually been done by TheLuker.....

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:20 PM
I only go to a select few shows, because I'm music snob. I don't know what Rhino's excuse is. I think he gets tired of me making the rocker ho's and punk sluts jokes.

'Cause ineveitable every time we go to show some dirty skank or some weirdo boy come up to him salivating, "Oh my GOD are your RHINO from Oklahoma Rock.com, cause like your my hero and I wanna have your babies, cause your the greatest webmaster of all time."

Or its, "Dude I can't believe that THE Rhino is here to watch me play, can you do a review over us because your the **** and I totally idolize you and wanna have your babies."

I'm totally proud of him, but I wish the dirty skanks would back off.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 11:21 PM
some weirdo boy come up to him salivating, "Oh my GOD are your RHINO from Oklahoma Rock.com, cause like your my hero and I wanna have your babies, cause your the greatest webmaster of all time."

Those are some weirdo boys.

TheLurker
8/24/2006, 11:21 PM
You've been around a long time, but don't have many posts. Why is that?

Also, cool username, how'd you come up with that?

The real reason is that I don't have much to add to the conversations. I do however love to read them. Reading the SO is better than watching most anything on television.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:23 PM
PDF linky (http://ia311541.us.archive.org/2/items/FLips_OKC_UFO/FLips_Sept15_OKC.pdf )

That is quite possibly the coolest thing evar!

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 11:23 PM
...'Cause ineveitable every time we go to show some dirty skank or some weirdo boy come up to him salivating, "Oh my GOD are your RHINO from Oklahoma Rock.com, cause like your my hero and I wanna have your babies, cause your the greatest webmaster of all time."...
I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you so much. I'll try to contain myself next time.

skycat
8/24/2006, 11:24 PM
The real reason is that I don't have much to add to the conversations. I do however love to read them. Reading the SO is better than watching most anything on television.

Like any of these yahoos have anything to add to the conversation.

I know I don't.

Unless they're coming out with a new Matrix movie.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you so much. I'll try to contain myself next time.

Yeah, please do it creeps me out man.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 11:25 PM
That is quite possibly the coolest thing evar!
No, the coolest thing evar would be a Vespa, hand painted by Wayne Coyne.

That poster, however, might be the coolest thing currently that actually exists currently. It can be sized however you choose (vector graphics), so you can print it big without losing any quality.

Me, I'm going to print it wall-sized and make it the new wallpaper in my dining room.

BigRedJed
8/24/2006, 11:26 PM
Yeah, please do it creeps me out man.
I'm sorry. It's just that the bald head, combined with the rock website webmastering... ...oof.

Tailwind
8/24/2006, 11:27 PM
Word!

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 11:27 PM
Like any of these yahoos have anything to add to the conversation.

I know I don't.

Oh, that's right, Mr. Nihilist.

skycat
8/24/2006, 11:28 PM
Oh, that's right, Mr. Nihilist.

After reading that thread, I'm surprised that you still have the will to live.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 11:29 PM
After reading that thread, I'm surprised that you still have the will to live.
That one or this one? :D

skycat
8/24/2006, 11:31 PM
That one or this one? :D

Well, I think this one proves I was right in that one.

TheLurker
8/24/2006, 11:33 PM
Hey beano,

Are my few posts being deleted? I can't see em anymore.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:34 PM
I bet if we all worked really hard we could get this gem of a thread to 20 pages.

A good old thread jacking is what we need here, boys and girls.

That or a complete melt down, but what's the likely hood of that hapeneing 3 times in the last two months.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:35 PM
Hey beano,

Are my few posts being deleted? I can't see em anymore.

He must not like you either. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

skycat
I bet if we all worked really hard we could get this gem of a thread to 20 pages.

A good old thread jacking is what we need here, boys and girls.

That or a complete melt down, but what's the likely hood of that hapeneing 3 times in the last two months.

This post is like talking about a no-hitter in the 3rd inning.

TheLurker
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 11:36 PM
Lil, did you see the pics Jeff posted on his page? Did you know his W?

skycat
8/24/2006, 11:37 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &

And you said you had nothing to add to the conversation.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:37 PM
Hold on and I will tell ya.

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/24/2006, 11:39 PM

By the way, have you seen "Primer"?

That move was the first one since the second Matrix that I've seen that I think could generate the same kind of discussion on here.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:41 PM
She's cute who ever she is and I don't believe that they were dating when we worked together.

He's so funny.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 11:42 PM
Yeah I thought about what he said about not dating in HS. Hmmmm.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 11:42 PM
We need to invite him to a tailgate.

skycat
8/24/2006, 11:44 PM

That move was the first one since the second Matrix that I've seen that I think could generate the same kind of discussion on here.

Nope. Looks interesting though.

I just added to my Netflix queue. Which means I'll watch it sometime in 2013.

Stoop Dawg
8/24/2006, 11:47 PM

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &

I've seen that quote around from time to time and it's funny all by itself without even needing to know the story behind it (which is pretty obvious). However, I went ahead and Googled GrayBox Services Ltd for the first time tonight and found this.

http://www.myspace.com/entrepreneur61

What is it about MySpace that makes grown adults turn into pre-teens? That site is downright scary......

LilSooner
We need to invite him to a tailgate.

Ya think he would come. I think he is way too cool for us.

Beano's Fourth Chin
Nope. Looks interesting though.

I just added to my Netflix queue. Which means I'll watch it sometime in 2013.

No dude. Bump it to the top and don't read anything about it til after you see it.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 11:52 PM
I've seen that quote around from time to time and it's funny all by itself without even needing to know the story behind it (which is pretty obvious). However, I went ahead and Googled GrayBox Services Ltd for the first time tonight and found this.

What is it about MySpace that makes grown adults turn into pre-teens? That site is downright scary......

What a weirdo he collect random *** things.

TheLurker
8/24/2006, 11:52 PM

OMG:eek: The Sooner Bounce!!

skycat
8/24/2006, 11:53 PM
No dude. Bump it to the top and don't read anything about it til after you see it.

I bumped it up to number two, and the only thing I read was the first two lines of the teaser at Netflix.

That's the best I can do for you.

skycat
8/24/2006, 11:54 PM

That is.... something else.

O
U
!

:D

Mongo
8/24/2006, 11:55 PM

I have never hated Ferraris, until now. And the fact that my pointer turned into Mickey mouse is even sadder.

skycat
8/24/2006, 11:58 PM
I would not, in any way, approve of anyone, looking up his online dating service account.

Don't do it.

AlbqSooner
8/25/2006, 12:47 AM
Did Stanely get baned again? Cuz his last post on this thread was around #37

Frozen Sooner
8/25/2006, 12:53 AM
Hey, another Stanley1 meltdown thread. About as regular as the sun setting in the west.

dolemitesooner
8/25/2006, 04:21 AM
Stanley= New Thundar

OU4LIFE
8/25/2006, 06:04 AM
I'm not sure how this thread made it to 7 pages with no mention of my recent hole-in-one.

I'm sure Stan could have made TWO hole-in-ones back to back and blindfolded, but for me one was pretty good.

And for the record, Beano likes me. But we're not going steady or anything. My wife wouldn't approve.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/25/2006, 06:43 AM
This thread reminds me of two things. 1. Spek is incredibly stupid, I mean seriously if someone negs me and say "I want to kill you and eat kittens" I wouldn't be mad. In this world you are going to have people like you and hate you(Except Herr, whose own Mom despises him). Just try to ignore those negative people and move on. 2. BigRedJed is easily one the most underrated posters on this board..right up there with OUSkull. I mean seriously he has better information about things than about 98% of the people on here and usually posts either insightful or funny stuff

RacerX
8/25/2006, 06:43 AM
All those PGA guys are overrated.

picasso
8/25/2006, 06:54 AM
This thread reminds me of two things. 1. Spek is incredibly stupid, I mean seriously if someone negs me and say "I want to kill you and eat kittens" I wouldn't be mad. In this world you are going to have people like you and hate you(Except Herr, whose own Mom despises him). Just try to ignore those negative people and move on. 2. BigRedJed is easily one the most underrated posters on this board..right up there with OUSkull. I mean seriously he has better information about things than about 98% of the people on here and usually posts either insightful or funny stuff
Jed has nothing on me. I've met his avvie's daughter.

and Skull is all talk when it comes to basketball.:D

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/25/2006, 07:03 AM
His avvie is Cecil Samara ;)

picasso
8/25/2006, 07:11 AM
His avvie is Cecil Samara ;)
yeah I know, and I've met his daughter. she noticed my T Marshall painting at an art show. I felt like I was in the presence of royalty.

OU4LIFE
8/25/2006, 07:23 AM
don't make a big deal out of it. We only played golf. dude.

Sooner_Bob
8/25/2006, 07:31 AM

I think I tried to watch that at one point and couldn't make it through the first 5 or 10 minutes. You mean it got better?

I might have to try it one more time.

crawfish
8/25/2006, 07:36 AM
Did stan make it through the night unbaned? That would be unexpected...

GDC
8/25/2006, 07:39 AM
I just wanted to be able to say I had a post in this thread.

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 07:43 AM

So on MySpace does the income range only go to $150,000 - $250,000?

Must be why AG doesn't have one.

LilSooner
8/25/2006, 08:16 AM
Ok this thread is not about Stanley anymore, I think we've moved on to better topics of conversation.

Like HOW FREAKING AWESOME THE LIPS CONCERT IS GOING TO BE!

Also, I agree that BRJ had is very underated. He also has great taste in music, like my Rhino.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 08:59 AM
There are more women on this board than I thought.

TexasLidig8r
8/25/2006, 09:02 AM
This thread had such incredible potential... on page one it looked like it was going to be a tremendous, Tx v. Ou, Lid v. GDC, knock down, drag out, good, ole fashioned, Hatfied v. McCoy donneybrook.. but..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

it de-evolved into a pastel, ghey vespa talkin', random discussion, live band alerting, huggy bear, kissy face, no fireworks, very bland strand.. :mad:

F'in hillbillies :rolleyes: *

* Note the term f'in' hillbillies is not intended to be used as an insulting or derogatory term meant to offend any one, or more posters. In the event any one or more posters are indeed offended by the use of said term, the author and his sponsors apologize to any person, live or deceased who may take offense at such words. No live animals were harmed in the making of this post. This post is protected by the copyright laws of the United States. Any broadcast or use of this post, without the express, written consent of the author is unauthorized.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/25/2006, 09:06 AM
Ya think he would come. I think he is way too cool for us.He might. Maybe we should get him to come to Happy Hour or something.

LilSooner
8/25/2006, 09:10 AM
This thread had such incredibly potential... on page one it looked like it was going to be a tremendous, Tx v. Ou, Lid v. GDC, knock down, drag out, good, ole fashioned, Hatfied v. McCoy donneybrook.. but..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

it de-evolved into a pastel, ghey vespa talkin', random discussion, live band alerting, huggy bear, kissy face, no fireworks, very bland strand.. :mad:

F'in hillbillies :rolleyes: *

* Note the term f'in' hillbillies is not intended to be used as an insulting or derogatory term meant to offend any one, or more posters. In the event any one or more posters are indeed offended by the use of said term, the author and his sponsors apologize to any person, live or deceased who may take offense at such words. No live animals were harmed in the making of this post. This post is protected by the copyright laws of the United States. Any broadcast or use of this post, without the express, written consent of the author is unauthorized.

Heh. Lid you should just start another thread and call him a batty boy or something. But just make sure you quote him correctly.

mrowl
8/25/2006, 09:19 AM

Good Napoleon Fellas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dp6AZriVZQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsturminator%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F

skycat
8/25/2006, 09:19 AM

What this board needs is more talk about the awesomenitude of Huggy Bear.

http://www2.jsonline.com/sports/marq/image/2002/hug222.jpg

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 09:21 AM
Good Napoleon Fellas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dp6AZriVZQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsturminator%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F

thats funny

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 09:22 AM
I'm gonna need somebody to call me next time one of these things goes down.

The innerweb is ****ing hilarious.

TexasLidig8r
8/25/2006, 09:25 AM
What this board needs is more talk about the awesomenitude of Huggy Bear.

http://www2.jsonline.com/sports/marq/image/2002/hug222.jpg

nope nope nope.... THIS.. is the true, original Huggy Bear....

http://www.mondotees.com/ProductImages/Huggies-34.jpg

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 09:26 AM

You talking about when they get in the car and Pesci kills Morris from the back seat? If so, it was a screwdriver I believe.

GDC
8/25/2006, 09:27 AM
Sicilian neck tie

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 09:30 AM
You talking about when they get in the car and Pesci kills Morris from the back seat? If so, it was a screwdriver I believe.

yeah - its possible it was a screwdriver....they dont really show the piece that closely

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 09:31 AM
yeah - its possible it was a screwdriver....they dont really show the piece that closely

Just the blood dripping off it....gross.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 09:39 AM
DANCE NOW, SPIDER!!!

skycat
8/25/2006, 09:39 AM
nope nope nope.... THIS.. is the true, original Huggy Bear....

http://www.mondotees.com/ProductImages/Huggies-34.jpg

Pfffft.

That guy has never recruited the number one high school player in America to K-State.

mrowl
8/25/2006, 09:42 AM
DANCE NOW, SPIDER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_cMs40qH9E :pop:

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 09:42 AM
DANCE NOW, SPIDER!!!

get me a drink

go F yourself tommy....

BANG BANG BANG

GDC
8/25/2006, 09:56 AM
It was a screwdriver or ice pick in Goodfellas, I was thinking about the Sicilian neck tie in The Godfather. I also liked the head in the vise until the eyes pop out in Casino.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 10:03 AM
well there were a few stranglings in goodfellas as well........morrie got a phone chord around the neck and then one of the other thugs got strangled in the front seat of the caddie

JohnnyMack
8/25/2006, 10:04 AM
Me and my ugly kid will be over here scaring kittens if you need us.

Spray
8/25/2006, 10:07 AM
I love it when internet cliques eat their own.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 10:10 AM
It's my lucky hat. I never fly without it.

I don't care. I'm not flying without it.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 10:16 AM

Her picture should be in the dictionary when you look up "Yainch".

Fugue
8/25/2006, 10:18 AM

how hard is it not to call from the f'ing house?

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 10:34 AM
boy this thread sure changed after about page 3; where's stan?:twinkies:

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 10:35 AM
I love it when people in innerweb cliques don't realize they're part of an innerweb clique.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 10:43 AM
what about a guy like me that ****es everyone off, likes Lid and doesn't live in Dallas?

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 10:43 AM
I always forget I'm in the old guys clique.......

mrowl
8/25/2006, 10:46 AM
I still can't figure out how Dances with Wolves beat Goodfellas.

And why Casino wasn't even nominated.

Both are in my top 5.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 10:52 AM
what about a guy like me that ****es everyone off, likes Lid and doesn't live in Dallas?

its fort worth dip****, practically the same thing

Skysooner
8/25/2006, 10:53 AM

Both are in my top 5.

Same reason that Citizen Kane is considered to be a great movie. Personally I didn't like it at all, but I did recognize the cinemographic genius for the time.

Fugue
8/25/2006, 10:54 AM
derecleeq

http://www.arches.uga.edu/~cdunlop/index_files/image002.jpg

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 10:54 AM
i guess i'm in no cliques because i never know what is going on around here:D

JohnnyMack
8/25/2006, 10:57 AM

We kind of pity you. You're like the Calvin of the SO.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 10:58 AM
We kind of pity you. You're like the Calvin of the SO.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

Fugue
8/25/2006, 11:00 AM
that's some snuggly baby

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:04 AM
i guess i'm in no cliques because i never know what is going on around here:D
Naw your a junior member of the "old farts cleek " :D

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:05 AM
that's some snuggly baby
Which one ? JMs or 1tc s ?:pop:

Skysooner
8/25/2006, 11:05 AM
Who needs cliques. You want to be the man, behind the man, behind the man (kind of like The Wizard of Oz)

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 11:06 AM
Naw your a junior member of the "old farts cleek " :D
how old do i have to be to become a senior member?:D

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:11 AM
how old do i have to be to become a senior member?:D
Of what ? :confused:

Fugue
8/25/2006, 11:23 AM
Which one ? JMs or 1tc s ?:pop:

they are both quite breathtaking

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:27 AM
I have never seen an UGLY baby . Well except for maybe a crybaby on here;)

skycat
8/25/2006, 11:27 AM
Biggun' demands recoginition.

:mad:

NormanPride
8/25/2006, 11:29 AM
I think pb4ou's was best. Foodface is priceless.

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:30 AM
Biggun' demands recoginition.

:mad:
Sorry cute monkey you have there :D

JK cute kid Grats

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 11:32 AM
I have never seen an UGLY baby . Well except for maybe a crybaby on here;)

http://www.uglybabycontest.com/images/main/whyatt-ugly-baby-cartoon.jpg

olevetonahill
8/25/2006, 11:45 AM
http://www.uglybabycontest.com/images/main/whyatt-ugly-baby-cartoon.jpg
That must be why Ive never seen one :D

Scott D
8/25/2006, 12:45 PM
Heh. Lid you should just start another thread and call him a batty boy or something. But just make sure you quote him correctly.

great now you got me looking for my Buju Banton 'Mr. Mention' tape to listen to Batty Rider.

GDC
8/25/2006, 01:11 PM

Both are in my top 5.

Those are all three great movies, and the books they were based on were equally great.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/25/2006, 01:13 PM
Why hate on Beano or anyone on here when Lid, Herr, and Cappy are still here, this is the time of year when petty differences should be cast aside to recognize the overt gay nature of our horn posters and how much they should go away ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/25/2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif Hey Beano..... (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1504602#post1504602) 8/25/2006 10:11 AM I want to kill you and eat kittens

Oh and Pure class people :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/25/2006, 01:27 PM
thelurker may have the record for most IP addresses used with no matching other posters.

bri
8/25/2006, 01:34 PM
Heh.

BeetDigger
8/25/2006, 01:46 PM

So, you feel you might have been short changed.

I think that you might be under the impression that a certain something isn't everything that it could be when in fact, that certain something is everthing that it should be and then some.

Fugue
8/25/2006, 01:48 PM
So, you feel you might have been short changed.

I think that you might be under the impression that a certain something isn't everything that it could be when in fact, that certain something is everthing that it should be and then some.

it shrinks?

LilSooner
8/25/2006, 01:54 PM
So which clique am I in? Cause I wanna be in the one that secretly runs the board and bans people and mysteriously bring people back from the banned.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 01:56 PM
So which clique am I in? Cause I wanna be in the one that secretly runs the board and bans people and mysteriously bring people back from the banned.

pffft, thats the one YOU'RE ALREADY IN

you and rhino - geesh

LilSooner
8/25/2006, 01:58 PM
Holy crap for reals???? Cause this is gonna be wickedly awesome!

There alot of rif raff that I wanna get rid of. I think I will start a list.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:59 PM
Holy crap for reals???? Cause this is gonna be wickedly awesome!

There alot of rif raff that I wanna get rid of. I think I will start a list.

this is so begging for the Simms helmet ;)

LilSooner
8/25/2006, 02:01 PM
Your on my list.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 02:02 PM
oh I could give better reasons than that post to be on a list ;)

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 02:05 PM
oh I could give better reasons than that post to be on a list ;)

LilSooner
heh

LilSooner
I can be bribed to take people of the list.

Just a thought.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 02:07 PM

http://sargman.freehomepage.com/images/fishing1.gif

BeetDigger
8/25/2006, 02:10 PM
Without Stanley's involvement, this thread has become very boring.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 02:14 PM
http://sargman.freehomepage.com/images/fishing1.gif

Makes me laugh everytime. I love the little guys hat.

slickdawg
8/25/2006, 02:20 PM
Oh deer loard, I move, I try to get settled in the new house, and I'll
probably never be able to read all 11 pages of this thread.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 02:20 PM
s'what you get for movin.

sanantoniosooner
8/25/2006, 02:23 PM
This thread really started sucking after I quit posting in it.

Usually the reverse happens.

slickdawg
8/25/2006, 02:23 PM
figgers.

So is Stanley bannnnnned again yet?

Scott D
8/25/2006, 02:25 PM
you know, this thread was going well...twice...then sas posted.

Spray
8/25/2006, 02:26 PM
I love it when people in innerweb cliques don't realize they're part of an innerweb clique.

I know there's a witty response here, but it escapes me. So how about I just say whackflam to this whole thread.

sanantoniosooner
8/25/2006, 02:29 PM
I know there's a witty response here, but it escapes me. So how about I just say whackflam to this whole thread.
You are surprised that BLONDESoonerGirl doesn't realize something?

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 02:33 PM

Spray
8/25/2006, 02:33 PM
You are surprised that BLONDESoonerGirl doesn't realize something?

That's it! I knew there was a good one.

Fugue
8/25/2006, 02:35 PM

Viking Kitten
8/25/2006, 02:41 PM
The only thing that made this thread worth reading were the Seinfeld references.

Ike
8/25/2006, 02:41 PM
I can't believe I missed this thread. I feel left out....

but then again, I always feel left out. Im not even cool enough to be in the not-cool clique.

Viking Kitten
8/25/2006, 02:42 PM
I wouldn't belong to any clique that would have me for a member.

Fugue
8/25/2006, 02:44 PM
The only thing that made this thread worth reading were the Seinfeld references.

:texan:

Spray
8/25/2006, 02:54 PM

How many times can one thread "just get good" before the universe folds in on itself and assplodes?

Ike?

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 02:55 PM
http://www.karatesupply.com/images/10169-8.jpg (http://www.karatesupply.com/images/10169-817-lg.jpg)

Ike
8/25/2006, 02:56 PM
How many times can one thread "just get good" before the universe folds in on itself and assplodes?

Ike?

pi times.

Fugue
8/25/2006, 02:57 PM

Ike?

well, when Juicy sees your last post, it will "get good". for us :D

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 02:58 PM
http://www.karatesupply.com/images/10169-8.jpg (http://www.karatesupply.com/images/10169-817-lg.jpg)

What the craphell is that thing?

And with your product and my marketing savvy, we could make a killing on it from the SO ladies.

Sooner_Bob
8/25/2006, 03:00 PM
poise counts!

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 03:01 PM

Who had the avatar of dwight punching one of those things.

Viking Kitten
8/25/2006, 03:02 PM

And with your product and my marketing savvy, we could make a killing on it from the SO ladies.

Pat probably thinks it's anatomically correct.

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 03:02 PM

I dunno? I'm waiting for BSG to name it.

Fugue
8/25/2006, 03:03 PM

a man :texan:

really, what is it?

Spray
8/25/2006, 03:03 PM
pi times.

How many times do you have to be told to SHOW YOUR WORK!

BeetDigger
8/25/2006, 03:08 PM

:texan: :texan:

I just saw Jane topless.

Viking Kitten
8/25/2006, 03:16 PM
:texan: :texan:

I just saw Jane topless.

"It's like you're Neil Armstrong. I turn around for a sip of Tang and
you jump out first."

Fugue
8/25/2006, 03:20 PM
YO YO MA

Viking Kitten
8/25/2006, 03:20 PM
"Nice Rack."

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 03:22 PM
"Nice Rack."

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gif

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 03:26 PM
We're all one big clique.

One big, fat, owned, retarded, horny, shoe-loving, Nutter Butter-lovin', music postin', rantin' & ravin', fightin' & fuedin', cryin' & prayin', famous-people funner makin' turds.

And I name that thing Pat.

bri
8/25/2006, 03:28 PM
I wouldn't belong to any clique that would have me for a member.

Fine, then. Consider yourself out. :P

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 03:29 PM
Sometimes I call the clique the "little man in the boat."

Viking Kitten
8/25/2006, 03:30 PM
Fine, then. Consider yourself out. :P

Dang it! I'm late on my dues payments again, aren't I?

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 03:46 PM

:eek:

soonerboomer93
8/25/2006, 04:23 PM
Can I refuse to join any clique that doesn't involve females flashing me their funbags or little man in the boat?

BigRedJed
8/25/2006, 04:27 PM
How did this thread get so off topic? IT'S ABOUT THE FLAMING LIPS, PEOPLE!!

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 04:28 PM

there's a joke here, but i'm just not gonna do it

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 04:29 PM

Iv'e spent my whole life wanting to be in a clique.

Beef
8/25/2006, 04:29 PM
How did this thread get so off topic? IT'S ABOUT THE FLAMING LIPS, PEOPLE!!
And I just bought tickets for the show in Grand Prairie. Woo hoo! Now I just need to find a fun, hawt, easy chick to take to the show.