PDA

View Full Version : D J Wolfe autograph

daveNnorman
8/24/2006, 05:57 PM
I was at the store the other night, and saw this pimped out 300 in the lot, it was Wolfe's 300 and I told him it shure looked nice and then I got his autograph, He seems like a real nice guy.

CatfishSooner
8/24/2006, 07:57 PM
DJ is an arrogant SOB...his car before that's plate read "gifted"....I personally do not care for him at all....BUT I'm glad he's on our team...

OUGreg723
8/24/2006, 08:15 PM
I love DJ. He was real nice to this kid getting autographs on the feild today. I was only 4 rows up from the feild. He seems very polite and kind when I see him in interveiws. He is also a clean, good and smart player.

starclassic tama
8/24/2006, 09:05 PM
DJ is an arrogant SOB...his car before that's plate read "gifted"....I personally do not care for him at all....BUT I'm glad he's on our team...

how is that arrogant? i'd say he's gifted...

CatfishSooner
8/24/2006, 09:16 PM
I guess you've never met him...I think AD is the only one that could really pull off that BS...

KYHonorarySooner
8/24/2006, 09:32 PM

gifted... isn't that stating the obvious? saying something like that makes you look like a hater. HATER!

OUfan7
8/25/2006, 07:35 AM
Met him at the mall after the Tulsa game last year. Talked for a few minutes and even posed for a picture, real nice guy IMO.

Taxman71
8/25/2006, 09:15 AM
DJ is a good guy. He came to our Norman church with some other players to meet the kids, take pics and sign autographs in severe heat the day before school started and never complained or acted boorish. He's alright in my book.

tbl
8/25/2006, 09:20 AM
I met TRRW at the Cotton Bowl in 03 (he was already a Cowboy), and he was gracious enough to sign an autograph and take a pic with me, but he was not the least bit interested in exchanging any pleasantries. It wasn't a big deal though... These guys are superstars so I really don't expect them to be nice at all.

OUGreg723
8/25/2006, 09:45 AM
They also deal with it hundreds of times a day. Atleast they are nice enough to take time to sign autographs and take pictures. I've never met an OU player that has been disrespectful to fans wanting an autograph or a picture.

Soonermagik
8/25/2006, 12:28 PM
Please don't tell me a booster gave him the 300 LOL!!!

SoonerStormchaser
8/25/2006, 01:53 PM
DJ will be gone after this year...you heard it here first...he's gonna declare early for the draft.

boomersooner82
8/25/2006, 02:07 PM
I've met him a few times, but that was awhile back. He was extremely arrogant even before he had played a down, but it was all in fun. I think he's a good guy, definitely friendly, he just likes to do some talking.

jonpon
8/25/2006, 02:11 PM
DJ is a great guy he lived across from me in Brook Hollow 2 years ago. He was always very nice and whenever I saw him on campus we would chat it up a little bit.