PDA

View Full Version : Don't Marry A Queer Woman

TUSooner
8/24/2006, 02:54 PM
At best, she'll just be a little weird; at worst, she'll run off with another woman.

I'm sorry, but I got tired of waiting for someone else to do it. :O

1stTimeCaller
8/24/2006, 02:55 PM
whaaa? At best she has a hawt girlfriend and loves to share!!!

TUSooner
8/24/2006, 02:58 PM
whaaa? At best she has a hawt girlfriend and loves to share!!!

I'm even sorrier, now.

:D

NormanPride
8/24/2006, 03:09 PM
I'm even sorrier, now.

:D

This is what happens when you open your mouth, TU. You got 1TC all riled up and now he won't be able to take his nap.

Mjcpr
8/24/2006, 03:09 PM
I would cost you a fortune in carpet drying!

Hamhock
8/24/2006, 03:13 PM
The question is: Will she stay home with my kids?

Mjcpr
8/24/2006, 03:14 PM
The question is: Will she stay home with my kids?

Yes, but I'm afraid you would have to screw yourself.

1stTimeCaller
8/24/2006, 03:18 PM
220, 221, whatever it takes

BoogercountySooner
8/24/2006, 03:20 PM
Unless your a Queer Woman and living in Mass.

Oldnslo
8/24/2006, 03:20 PM
I like to watch...

1stTimeCaller
8/24/2006, 03:21 PM
I like to watch...

sorry d00d, they made Norm take down his webcam

jdsooner
8/24/2006, 03:30 PM
Amen, brother!
Reality check is that most queer women are too ugly to watch because they look more masculine than me.

1stTimeCaller
8/24/2006, 03:31 PM
Amen, brother!
Reality check is that most queer women are too ugly to watch because they look more masculine than me.

You aren't Jimmy Clausen by any chance are you?

LoyalFan
8/24/2006, 06:27 PM
Second wife (age 24 at the time) discovered she was bi when we had a chance encounter with a cutie pie neighbor lady (maybe 31-32). For the next few years it was truly a "sharing" relationship involving six other ladies (from 19 to 40), rarely, but not always, more than threesomes.
Her sexuality had nothing to do with the breakup after ten years. It was her increasing drinking and weight gain brought on by job stress. I chose to bail because she refused to get help.

LF
Dehydrated in San Antonio

proud gonzo
8/24/2006, 06:38 PM
Amen, brother!
you must be pretty damn effeminate then ;) (i know, i know, you said most)

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_classics/who_is_cletis_tout_/portia_de_rossi/cletis.jpg

SicEmBaylor
8/24/2006, 06:40 PM
Second wife (age 24 at the time) discovered she was bi when we had a chance encounter with a cutie pie neighbor lady (maybe 31-32). For the next few years it was truly a "sharing" relationship involving six other ladies (from 19 to 40), rarely, but not always, more than threesomes.
Her sexuality had nothing to do with the breakup after ten years. It was her increasing drinking and weight gain brought on by job stress. I chose to bail because she refused to get help.

LF
Dehydrated in San Antonio

You have got to be kidding me.

TUSooner
8/24/2006, 06:45 PM
Actually, I kinda like Ellen Degeneres, in a totally, like, not sexy way.

Tiptonsooner
8/24/2006, 06:47 PM

Baptist boy...:P If I remember correctly, you had your chance recently.

TUSooner
8/24/2006, 07:45 PM

Yeah, that would be boring, shallow, meaningless, and disgusting... after about the first 700 times.

jdsooner
8/24/2006, 10:53 PM
Rosie O'Donnell: Need I say more?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosie/223062308/

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 11:40 PM
At a house party in college, this exchange occurred.

Drunk Girl: I think my dog is a lesbian.
Drunk Girl 2: Dogs can't be lesbians.
Drunk Guy: Well I can beat that. My ex-wife turned out to be a lesbian.
SBSB: Wow. You're like that guy Ross on that new show.

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 12:10 AM
last time i was in New Jersey for Christmas my grandma, my aunt, and my aunt's mom discussed homosexual pets.

it reminded me of dean's bull.

GDC
8/25/2006, 10:28 AM
At one point I would have heartily recommended a bisexual wife/girlfriend, not so much now.

Miko
8/25/2006, 11:11 AM
Lou: "I'm gonna marry an ugly woman."
Bud: "An ugly woman? Why is that?"
Lou: "Because a pretty woman might run off and leave me."
Bud: "But an ugly woman might run off and leave you too."
Lou: "Yeah, but if she's ugly, who cares?"

LoyalFan
8/25/2006, 06:06 PM

Not at all, dear lad, but I can honestly say it's not something I'd want you to emulate, *not even in Branson.
I was only stating fact, which I'd not have done if there were a chance that true identities might be revealed, especially that of one of the ladies. She died of a heart attack at age 30-something, buried in Marlow OK, in fact.
Am I proud of this period in my life? No! Would I do such a thing again...youuuuuuuuu betcha!

*Besides, Melo ain't "that way". (But we can all join hands and pray for change, now can't we?)

LF

SicEmBaylor
8/25/2006, 06:55 PM
Not all, dear lad, but I can honestly say it's not something I'd want you to emulate, *not even in Branson.
I was only stating fact, which I'd not have done if there were a chance that true identities might be revealed, especially that of one of the ladies. She died of a heart attack at age 30-something, buried in Marlow OK, in fact.
Am I proud of this period in my life? No! Would I do such a thing again...youuuuuuuuu betcha!

*Besides, Melo ain't "that way". (But we can all join hands pray for change, now can't we?)

LF
Hey, I wasn't judging you man; I was admiring you!

LoyalFan
8/25/2006, 07:17 PM
Hey, I wasn't judging you man; I was admiring you!

I know that, SicEm, but be assured that it's not worthy of admiration, especially since it made me prematurely gray and I s-s-s-s-s-stutter a lot now.
Send more GatorAde(TM)!

LF