PDA

View Full Version : went to night trips last night

tulsaoilerfan
8/24/2006, 12:54 PM
So i was in Tulsa with time to kill, and a buddy of mine went with me to NT; first time in over a year, and honestly it's went downhill since i was there last; plenty of dancers, but only a couple that were that hot imo, and this one chick kept coming up to us and asking if we wanted a dance;i've been going there for about 5 years and this is the first time i've ever seen a girl so persistent and it was a total turn off; if i want a dance, i will ask you, ok? Maybe i'm just getting old, but it wasn't any fun at all:(

8/24/2006, 01:00 PM
New boobs aren't cheap.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 01:04 PM
So i was in Tulsa with time to kill, and a buddy of mine went with me to NT; first time in over a year, and honestly it's went downhill since i was there last; plenty of dancers, but only a couple that were that hot imo, and this one chick kept coming up to us and asking if we wanted a dance;i've been going there for about 5 years and this is the first time i've ever seen a girl so persistent and it was a total turn off; if i want a dance, i will ask you, ok? Maybe i'm just getting old, but it wasn't any fun at all:(

I was there a few weeks ago for the first time in over a year, and it was fun.

The quality of the girls has probably decreased a little, but still not bad.

Did you meet Heidi? Dumb as a box of rocks.

Xstnlsooner
8/24/2006, 01:08 PM
That's one monkey that's hard to get off your back!

soonervegas
8/24/2006, 01:11 PM
I havent been to one of those in about 5 years and ma set to go to one hear in the next month (30th birthday for a buddy). The one time I went the girl that was giving me a "table dance" put me in her mouth (over the shorts) and blew hot air for about 2 minutes. Is that par for the course?

Thanks in advance.

tulsaoilerfan
8/24/2006, 03:57 PM
I havent been to one of those in about 5 years and ma set to go to one hear in the next month (30th birthday for a buddy). The one time I went the girl that was giving me a "table dance" put me in her mouth (over the shorts) and blew hot air for about 2 minutes. Is that par for the course?

Thanks in advance.
lol, depends on which one you go to

tulsaoilerfan
8/24/2006, 03:58 PM
I was there a few weeks ago for the first time in over a year, and it was fun.

The quality of the girls has probably decreased a little, but still not bad.

Did you meet Heidi? Dumb as a box of rocks.
don't remember one by that name, but then again the names aren't all that important anyway:D

Skysooner
8/24/2006, 04:03 PM
I went there a couple of nights prior to Mrs. Sky moving to Tulsa with me. There was one girl with tattoos all over her body that while not gorgeous more than made up for it in enthusiasm.

I wasn't terribly impressed with the talent, but the beer wasn't that expensive and the girls won't hound you for dances if you tell them no one time.

JohnnyMack
8/24/2006, 04:06 PM
:dean:Meh./:dean:

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 04:11 PM
There was one girl with tattoos all over her body that while not gorgeous more than made up for it in enthusiasm.

Daisia(sp), I think. The lone "feature dancer" that performs at NT's in Tulsa.

JohnnyMack
8/24/2006, 04:14 PM
Signs you need to reevaluate your priorites:

1. You know the names of skanks who strip at strip clubs in towns you don't live in.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 04:18 PM

1. You know the names of skanks who strip at strip clubs in towns you don't live in.

Or your name is JohnnyMack.

Nice lookin' kid btw. :rolleyes:

:)

NormanPride
8/24/2006, 04:21 PM
They have names? :confused:

JohnnyMack
8/24/2006, 04:21 PM
I'll take my innerweb moniker over your lifestyle choices any day of the week.

the_ouskull
8/24/2006, 04:22 PM

Does it count if I don't know her name, but I know she drives a Durango and that she's really, uh... "outgoing?" :D

the_ouskull

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 04:24 PM
I'll take my innerweb moniker over your lifestyle choices any day of the week.

You don't know shiat about my lifestyle choices.

Here is a thought though, if you all you are ever going to do is make smart arsed comments towards me, how bout you just don't respond at all? Don't see me stalkin' your arse all over the board.

crawfish
8/24/2006, 04:28 PM
You don't know shiat about my lifestyle choices.

Here is a thought though, if you all you are ever going to do is make smart arsed comments towards me, how bout you just don't respond at all? Don't see me stalkin' your arse all over the board.

Oh, boy. :rolleyes:

JohnnyMack
8/24/2006, 04:28 PM
I'm not stalking you, just responding to a post. I just think knowing the names of strippers is pathetic.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 04:32 PM
I'm not stalking you, just responding to a post. I just think knowing the names of strippers is pathetic.

You aren't stalking me? You've probably responded to 75% of the posts I've made in the 7 days I've been back to the board, each one more smart arsed then the last. We get it, you don't like me. I don't like the way your kid looks, but you don't see me posting about it every day, right?

Back off son. :texan:

JohnnyMack
8/24/2006, 04:39 PM
75% Huh? My don't we have a very elevated sense of self? Prolly all pumped up by how good those strippers make you feel.

Just so ya know, my post wasn't an attack on you, I'd have said the same thing regardless of who posted the strippers name in the first place.

Oldnslo
8/24/2006, 04:40 PM
I guess I'm pathetic: April works at Little Darlings in Vegas.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 04:44 PM
It isn't that hard to remember a name or two. Has nothing to do with "how important they are", or any of that jazz.

And quit with the holier than thou talk, trust me, you aren't.

JohnnyMack
8/24/2006, 04:47 PM
Oh I've been to Night Trips. Several times.

I'm no saint, never said I was, I just thought you were better than the strip club troll you sounded like in your original post.

soonerboomer93
8/24/2006, 04:47 PM

1. You enjoy being judgmental of people you only know because they post on the same innerweb site as you

fixed it

JohnnyMack
8/24/2006, 04:48 PM
fixed it

pffffttttt.....screw that. If that were the case, what the hell else would we have to do around here?

Penguin
8/24/2006, 04:48 PM
I've been to plenty of strip clubs.

I've found that you can tons of fun one night and come back another night and be bored as hell.

I never go to a strip club on a Friday or Saturday. It's usually a sausage fest. Guys outnumber the girls 3 to 1. Pretty tough to get some attention.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 04:50 PM
Oh I've been to Night Trips. Several times.

I'm no saint, never said I was, I just thought you were better than the strip club troll you sounded like in your original post.

You were making ALOT of assumptions about my strip clubbin' days that weren't/aren't true too.

I don't go to strip clubs looking to get laid.

NormanPride
8/24/2006, 04:52 PM
People, please. Meltdowns are reserved for the Career Woman thread.

JohnnyMack
8/24/2006, 04:54 PM
I don't go to strip clubs looking to get laid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6neu8Q1nPsE

Heh.

GDC
8/24/2006, 05:16 PM
This thread makes me sad in my pants.

SicEmBaylor
8/24/2006, 05:20 PM
I can get a discount on the cover charge by showing my Baylor ID in Waco.\
So, hang onto those old IDs.

bri
8/24/2006, 05:39 PM
Hey, look kids! It's a bitch-fight!

What are the odds?

Chuck Bao
8/24/2006, 05:56 PM
I don’t go to strip clubs and such. But, sometimes I do.

And, sometimes these establishments change for the worse.

Many years ago, I used to have a favorite go-go bar at Patpong. But, I hadn’t been there for a while and I took some clients one evening.

The go-go dancers looked different, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

As like always, they come around to talk after dancing. After closer inspection, these girls had to be guys. Too tall. A bit muscular. Adams apple. So, I tell them that we’re just enjoying our beer and the show.

Later, another set of dancers come by and I’m a bit wiser and tell them we’re just enjoying our beer and the show.

A third set of dancers come by and with the same result.

I’m getting really concerned at this point, so I ask the waitress if she’d help us. The music was loud and I had to shout: “Real girls. We would like to talk with real girls. No ladyboys.”

The waitress only heard me shouting ladyboys, so she yells back: “you want ladyboys?” The clients are now paying attention to the conversation.

“no, no, no”

She has to be playing with me because she yells even louder: “you want ladyboys?”

“no, no, no”

Then she leaned over on top of me and whispered in my ear: “I’m a ladyboy.”

My confidence crumbled right there. I never saw the clients again. I never returned to that place and I certainly didn’t ask the waitress her / his name.

tulsaoilerfan
8/24/2006, 07:03 PM
let's keep this thread about tittays and no cat fights please:P

bri
8/24/2006, 07:09 PM
let's keep this thread about tittays and no cat fights please:P

This message brought to you by Way Too Late.

:D

Okla-homey
8/24/2006, 07:24 PM
First off, no one knows the real names of strippers. My mom said she always used a stage name because some of the more socially-challenged patrons would try to 411 her and call her up at her day job at school.

Second off, whats really the diff between knowing other teams' football player names and knowing other towns' stripper names?

Lighten up people. This is 'sposed to be about FUN!:D

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 07:28 PM
Hey, look kids! It's a bitch-fight!

What are the odds?

Lame-arse smack from bri. Like paying taxes, and the sun setting in the west.

Fugue
8/24/2006, 07:29 PM
:pop:

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/24/2006, 07:37 PM

And to think I thought I was on your side ;)

royalfan5
8/24/2006, 07:43 PM
I've always wondered if you give your daughter a stripper name, if she then becomes a stripper does she adopt a real name for stripping?

bri
8/24/2006, 07:48 PM

It's not lame-arse smack, it's an observation. Subtle difference.

Oh, and "back off, son." :D

8/24/2006, 07:52 PM
It smells like burning plastic in here.

Okla-homey
8/24/2006, 07:52 PM
I've always wondered if you give your daughter a stripper name, if she then becomes a stripper does she adopt a real name for stripping?

You mean like if you named your daughter Brandy, Amber or Tiffany, would she strip under the name JoAnn, Marie or Brenda?

Interesting.

royalfan5
8/24/2006, 07:53 PM
You mean like if you named your daughter Brandy, Amber or Tiffany, would she strip under the name JoAnn, Marie or Brenda?

Interesting.
exactly.

8/24/2006, 07:54 PM
I have a sister named Brenda.:(

8/24/2006, 07:55 PM
The whore.

Okla-homey
8/24/2006, 07:58 PM
I have a sister named Brenda.:(

Well then you can be safe in the knowledge that a coast-to-coast search of tittay bar performer's names did not turn up a single "Brenda,"

But, there were:

63,217 Tiffany's, 43,245 Amber's and 37,634 Brandy's.

SicEmBaylor
8/24/2006, 08:00 PM
My sister's name is D'Evereux. Is that a stripper name?

8/24/2006, 08:01 PM
OK, I take it back, Brenda. God bless 'er.

royalfan5
8/24/2006, 08:05 PM
No, it's supposed to be a last name.

Okla-homey
8/24/2006, 08:06 PM

prolly. Other popular stripper names as I recall, "Misty", "Jazz", "Desiree", "Alicia" and "Samantha"

royalfan5
8/24/2006, 08:10 PM
prolly. Other popular stripper names as I recall, "Misty", "Jazz", "Desiree", "Alicia" and "Samantha"
Bambi is popular up here as is Stormy

8/24/2006, 08:11 PM
Nothing to see here folks.

Okla-homey
8/24/2006, 08:18 PM

Amid the black-light glow and ropelights running along the stage, I can almost hear the seedy TB Deejay now..."Alright guys, get ready to be amazed by Miss Amber...giving it up and puttin' it out there for your pleasure. Don't forget to take care of your servers because they are taking care of you while Amber takes care of the view! Remember, private dances are only 20 bucks and I guarentee, it'll be the best 20 you ever spent!"

8/24/2006, 08:21 PM
I'll never forget the time Col. Homey forever linked himself to the military stereotype.

royalfan5
8/24/2006, 08:22 PM
Amid the black-light glow and ropelights running along the stage, I can almost hear the seedy TB Deejay now..."Alright guys, get ready to be amazed by Miss Amber...giving it up and puttin' it out there for your pleasure. Don't forget to take care of your servers because they are taking care of you while Amber takes care of the view! Remember, private dances are only 20 bucks and I guarentee, it'll be the best 20 you ever spent!"
If I were a TB DeeJay I would totally make up back stories for the strippers before they go on, like Barbi is dancing for you tonight because her daddy wouldn't buy her a pony when she was 12. I think that would enhance the experience.

SoonerInKCMO
8/24/2006, 09:27 PM
Daisia(sp), I think. The lone "feature dancer" that performs at NT's in Tulsa.

Deja? (http://www.myspace.com/mistressdeja)

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:43 PM

That be her. Never seen it spelled that way.

See is licensed in bondage and S&M, and apparently does that on the side. She is the only dancer that is still there that was there the first time I went like 8 years ago. She's a "lifer".

SoonerInKCMO
8/24/2006, 09:46 PM
A surprisingly nice person too when she isn't stripping or beating people. Really likes her dogs - that makes her OK as far as I'm concerned.

Stanley1
8/24/2006, 09:50 PM
A surprisingly nice person too when she isn't stripping or beating people. Really likes her dogs - that makes her OK as far as I'm concerned.

She frightens me. I don't go to the tittay bar to get a wedgie, or spanked by my own belt. Really.....I don't. :D

hurricane'bone
8/24/2006, 09:51 PM

Or getting hooked in the back.

:eek:

tulsaoilerfan
8/24/2006, 11:45 PM
don't forget destiny; that's popular also

soonerboomer93
8/25/2006, 12:19 AM
My stage name is D'Evereux. Is that a ladyboy name?

fixed it for ya :pop:

Okla-homey
8/25/2006, 05:18 AM
speaking of TB's and strippers, I have a cunning plan when UTEP comes to Tulsa Oct 27. See, Mrs Homey and me sit right behind the visitors bench.

I'm seriously considering making a sign which says "Have fun in Tulsa Coach, our strippers never order room service."

It's rollin', it's rollin'!:eek:

Okla-homey
8/25/2006, 05:24 AM
If I were a TB DeeJay I would totally make up back stories for the strippers before they go on, like Barbi is dancing for you tonight because her daddy wouldn't buy her a pony when she was 12. I think that would enhance the experience.

Here's sweet Aliyah. She's shaking her groove thang to pay off her student loans. A licensed chiropractor, call her when you need to feel good.

the_ouskull
8/25/2006, 07:08 AM

If she's the "featured dancer," I'll skip the feature and wait for it to come out on video.

Gross.

the_ouskull

GDC
8/25/2006, 07:40 AM
I was actually married to a woman who used the stage name Dasia, obviously not the one referenced in this thread.

8/25/2006, 08:19 AM
Here's sweet Aliyah. She's shaking her groove thang to pay off her student loans. A licensed chiropractor, call her when you need to feel good.

Aliyah gives the best "adjustments" in town!

Fish
8/25/2006, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack
I'm not stalking you, just responding to a post. I just think knowing the names of strippers is pathetic

Originally Posted by Homey

First off, no one knows the real names of strippers...

So if it is pathetic to know the names of strippers...What is it to know the real names? Lucky?

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 10:35 AM
damn this thread and me; i think i somehow started a stanley meltdown without meaning to:hot:

Skysooner
8/25/2006, 10:57 AM
It wasn't Deja although she was there as well. I remember having a conversation with Deja about her myspace website. It would have been funny if I could remember most of it. I think I was 2 pitchers in at the time.

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 11:11 AM
deja has been there several times when i've been there, and she scares the hell out of me and i don't scare all that easily; she sure has a lot of fans though:D

hurricane'bone
8/25/2006, 11:41 AM
Homey - When UTEP was here two years ago he said we were the worst fans he had ever dealt with

Phil
8/27/2006, 11:20 AM

Interesting.

This is actually sorta true. When I was in law school, the lawyer I worked for represented a girl named Krisma who worked at the Red Dog or some such place in her divorce. Interestingly enough, if you only have a common law marriage, you still need a regular divorce.

In any event, Krisma was her real, given name. She stripped under a much more normal name, which I don't remember.

Okla-homey
8/27/2006, 11:47 AM
This is actually sorta true. When I was in law school, the lawyer I worked for represented a girl named Krisma who worked at the Red Dog or some such place in her divorce. Interestingly enough, if you only have a common law marriage, you still need a regular divorce.

In any event, Krisma was her real, given name. She stripped under a much more normal name, which I don't remember.

she should have went for the easy choice: replace the "KR" with a "J" <ducks and runs>

ChickSoonerFan
8/27/2006, 11:49 AM
she should have went for the easy choice: replace the "KR" with a "J" <ducks and runs>

Jisma? :confused:

Is there a joke there cause I don't get it if there is one.

tulsaoilerfan
8/27/2006, 12:09 PM
Jisma? :confused:

Is there a joke there cause I don't get it if there is one.
i've heard of jism, but not jisma:D

Tulsa_Fireman
8/27/2006, 12:10 PM
Or maybe replace the K, R, I, S, M and A with Suzy Bigboobies.