PDA

View Full Version : Some eerie similarities

SoonerSinger3
8/23/2006, 11:25 PM
I was watching last year's Penn State vs. Ohio State game on espnU today and i started to think...Michael Robinson and Paul Thompson have a bunch of similarities...First off they both have the same number(#12). They both have lost their starting jobs in their career...Both have had position changes on the offensive side of the ball...And remember how well Robinson played last year for Penn State? Hopefully Paul can do as well as he did what do you guys think...

FaninAma
8/23/2006, 11:42 PM
I was watching last year's Penn State vs. Ohio State game on espnU today and i started to think...Michael Robinson and Paul Thompson have a bunch of similarities...First off they both have the same number(#12). They both have lost their starting jobs in their career...Both have had position changes on the offensive side of the ball...And remember how well Robinson played last year for Penn State? Hopefully Paul can do as well as he did what do you guys think...

It would be nice.

4everasooner
8/23/2006, 11:49 PM
he will. being put on the back burner and playing WR only enhanced his knowledge of the game and the sooner "O". I know this will be a season to remember. I can feel it.
BOOOOOOOOOOOMER!

Blue
8/24/2006, 12:26 AM
They both wore #12? I'm sold. ;)

MarylandSooner
8/24/2006, 04:53 AM
I think PT realizes that this is his time to shine. Last year at this time he was faced with different circumstances, he was in a battle with Bomar and we were having alot of problems with the O-line, I think that caused him to have some happy feet. I have a feeling that this year is different for Paul, I think that he is going to man-up and get the job done. I think he realizes what it is going to take to be successful.

fadada1
8/24/2006, 07:38 AM
i say PT lines up at QB and WR, and throws to himself.

just a thought.