PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Dunph,

setem
8/23/2006, 10:21 PM
:D What's happening? I got your letter today. Cornhole Academy sounds like it really sucks the big one. I can't believe they make everyone work a lot and not smoke. You should tell that piece of *beep* Funderturd to shove it. You didn't want to go there in the first place. He'd *beep* man. Today you should have seen me and Mousy today at school today. We got cocked on a pint of Blackberry brandy and ate some T.H.C. on the bus. We were *beep* This teacher, Mr. Rivera, goes -- "What's wrong with you Delaney?" I go, "I'm totally *beep* man!" Everybody laughed like a bastard. Oh man, you should - You should see this song I'm listenin' to, man. It's called, "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend." I think it's by a group called --

This is a couple of hours later. Must have nodded out, man. I gotta go, cause I'm probably definately gonna nod out again. You want me to send you some Squeef, or you got enough? Good luck not getting caught.

Cocked in Rhode Island,

Drugs.:cool:

P.S. Mousy says he stink-fingered Bunny Cote.

bri
8/23/2006, 10:53 PM
My favorite Farrelly Brothers movie, by far. Wicked good. :D

Mongo
8/23/2006, 11:00 PM
Great Effing Flick!!! I thought I was the only one.

Plus it has inspired me to call people dildos more often.

setem
8/24/2006, 04:21 PM
Nothing beats Blazing Saddles!

This is the best letter ever written...I am sure one of Bomar's buddies from TX sent him a similar letter.