PDA

View Full Version : Kodi Burns?

TheUnnamedSooner
8/23/2006, 09:50 PM
Kodi Burns (QB) from Fort Smith, AK looks interested in OU. Does anyone know anything about him?

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=2&c=560148&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2foklahoma.scout.com%2f2%2 f560148.html/

SoonerMX
8/23/2006, 10:02 PM
I live in Sallisaw, Ok, which is about a 15 minute drive from Ft. Smith. Most of our local television stations are based out of Ft. Smith and the news segment said that he was mainly interested in Auburn and Alabama and will likely choose between one of them soon.

man00
8/24/2006, 03:19 AM
Yeah from all I heard he has no plans with OU.

okienole3
8/24/2006, 10:17 AM
Al says he has shown interest in OU.

LoyalFan
8/24/2006, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=KODI BURNS!!![/QUOTE]

Well, at least toss some water on 'im and call 911!...Damn!

LF

boomersooner28
8/24/2006, 02:31 PM
Since we are just now showing interest in Kodi it is probably too late. He does say that he does have an interest in OU now that OUr QB situation is appealing next year. We shall see.

AllAboutThe'O'
8/24/2006, 02:58 PM
Honestly, I can't see Kodi going to OU. My gut feeling is that he'll sign with Auburn.
Oh, but just imagine if he does sign with OU. The Fort Smith/NWA-based media might have to cover Oklahoma a little bit more than usual.

The Consumate Showman
8/24/2006, 10:23 PM
The good thing about WHOEVER gets him will be set up GOOD because his teammate Lee Ziemba will be commiting with him.

At this point, OU looks like a long shot.

SEO Sooner
8/27/2006, 10:49 AM
This kid is absolutely NOT the answer to our QB situation!

The Consumate Showman
8/27/2006, 03:57 PM
If you are able to listen to the chatter coming out of the program, it seems like we are really high on Newton. Lokk for us to make a BIG push for him to visit OU this coming weekend.

snp
8/28/2006, 03:17 PM
The good thing about WHOEVER gets him will be set up GOOD because his teammate Lee Ziemba will be commiting with him.

At this point, OU looks like a long shot.

They aren't teammates and they aren't a package deal. They've refuted that rumor sevearl times.

I wouldn't be that surprised if Auburn landed both.

The Consumate Showman
8/28/2006, 05:42 PM
They aren't teammates and they aren't a package deal. They've refuted that rumor sevearl times.

I wouldn't be that surprised if Auburn landed both.

Sorry, mis-spoke about them being teammates. BUT, they have talked about going to the same college together in several interviews, they are considering the same schools.......

Where you gettin' your info from??? Of course they're not going to come right out and say, "Hey, we're going to be a package deal for whatever college we decide on..."

AllAboutThe'O'
9/5/2006, 10:48 PM
Sorry, mis-spoke about them being teammates. BUT, they have talked about going to the same college together in several interviews, they are considering the same schools.......

Where you gettin' your info from??? Of course they're not going to come right out and say, "Hey, we're going to be a package deal for whatever college we decide on..."
KHOG did a feature on Burns and Ziemba where they pretty much said the same thing. And yes, I'm thinking they're going to Auburn.
FWIW, Josh Heupel attended the Northside game last Friday, so the Sooners are still in the running for Burns. But it's still a longshot, I think.

snp
9/6/2006, 12:42 AM

Scout. And from Arkansas and Auburn fans.

They've talked about going to the same school, which is true. But lots of guys announce they're package deals. It's not like it never happens. And I don't see why these guys wouldn't be the same.

We need a :recruiting: icon which explains the nonsense of it all sometime. I guess we always have this :confused: