PDA

View Full Version : Don't marry a career woman

Pages : 1 [2]

1stTimeCaller
8/24/2006, 05:03 PM
that dude was pretty funny. I wish he'd stop by more often. It's not every day that we have our presence graced by someone with his credentials.

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 05:03 PM
Wow! My first 13 page thread. I'm completely blown away by yalls participation! But, I would like to take a moment to thank a couple of people who made all of this possible.

My dad. If it hadn't been for you walking out on us, mom wouldn't have had to get that second job.

Mom, thanks for showing me how much you didn't love by putting me into La Petite when I was three. I owe my success to you.

To my current employer thanks for taking a chance on a little known kid. Now that I make more than 30,000 a year I can really punish some poor sap who ends up marrying me.

And finally to my future husband (if there ever is one) I promise to make your life a living hell. I won't cook or clean, I won't bear your children, and I'll probably cheat on you.

Oh and you'll die earlier so that I can move on to someone younger ..... and puerto rican.

:D :D :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/24/2006, 05:07 PM
That.

Is.

Awesome.

NormanPride
8/24/2006, 05:09 PM
Wow! My first 13 page thread. I'm completely blown away by yalls participation! But, I would like to take a moment to thank a couple of people who made all of this possible.

My dad. If it hadn't been for you walking out on us, mom wouldn't have had to get that second job.

Mom, thanks for showing me how much you didn't love by putting me into La Petite when I was three. I owe my success to you.

To my current employer thanks for taking a chance on a little known kid. Now that I make more than 30,000 a year I can really punish some poor sap who ends up marrying me.

And finally to my future husband (if there ever is one) I promise to make your life a living hell. I won't cook or clean, I won't bear your children, and I'll probably cheat on you.

Oh and you'll die earlier so that I can move on to someone younger ..... and puerto rican.

How you doin'? :cool:

Ike
8/24/2006, 05:10 PM
that dude was pretty funny. I wish he'd stop by more often. It's not every day that we have our presence graced by someone with his credentials.

what were his credentials exactly? I missed that part

crawfish
8/24/2006, 05:10 PM

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1503832&postcount=388

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 05:11 PM
I think I'm gonna puke after that one.

BoogercountySooner
8/24/2006, 05:12 PM

But will you let him breastfeed?:)

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/24/2006, 06:19 PM
Has everyone finally agreed that I am the toughest, richest, sexiest, and most sexually skilled poster on here?

ChickSoonerFan
8/24/2006, 06:43 PM
Has everyone finally agreed that I am the toughest, richest, sexiest, and most sexually skilled poster on here?

Are you a career woman? :confused:

SicEmBaylor
8/24/2006, 06:47 PM

But would you ever ditch him in Branson? If not, give me a call. ;)

jk the sooner fan
8/24/2006, 06:50 PM
well, after reading the last 7 pages of this thread......i'm really beginning to question Dean's choice in friends ;)

and Lil - what a ****storm starter you are.......geesh

LilSooner
8/24/2006, 06:56 PM
JK I do what I can, man.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/24/2006, 07:35 PM
Are you a career woman? :confused:

Of course... ;) we used to have the same avatar..you would think you would have felt the Female Kinship ;)

ChickSoonerFan
8/24/2006, 08:33 PM
Of course... ;) we used to have the same avatar..you would think you would have felt the Female Kinship ;)

Is that what I felt? I thought it was something else. :O

Oldnslo
8/24/2006, 08:35 PM
Jeez. I missed another one. Dean's best buddy has a HUGE internet ****!

BTW, my wife is a career woman. That bitch.

Frozen Sooner
8/24/2006, 08:43 PM
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now.

Will everyone just admit that the kid that may or not be the black girl who grew up to be a rich milkman's is in the top 98%? I think if we do the guy will be happy.

Oldnslo
8/24/2006, 08:46 PM
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now.

Will everyone just admit that the kid that may or not be the black girl who grew up to be a rich milkman's is in the top 98%? I think if we do the guy will be happy.
Seems like if the Child Genius is, in fact, in the top 2%, he would also be in the top 98%.

No?

Frozen Sooner
8/24/2006, 08:49 PM
Yes, he would be. But the black girl who grew up to be a rich milkman is ****ed because he thinks people are saying his son is in the bottom 2%. I think if we just tell him we really believe his son is in the top 98%, he'll be OK.

Paperclip
8/24/2006, 08:50 PM
Not that I didn't already, but after reading this thread I soooo love my wife.

jk the sooner fan
8/24/2006, 09:04 PM
thank god that guy has a smart kid because he sure let a ton of jokes go right over his head

yeah, nothing says "i'm better than you" than resorting to the "my kid scored (insert score here) on the PSAT"

achiro
8/24/2006, 11:01 PM
Wow, I checked in on page one early in the history of this thread and hadn't looked since. I'm sure in 14 pages I've missed some good stuff but I sure as hell ain't going back through to read it all. Is Cliff around to fill me in on the good stuff? If not, can someone else do it for me?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 11:05 PM
Not that I didn't already, but after reading this thread I soooo love my wife.Doesn't she have a job? Yainch. ;)

OUinFLA
8/24/2006, 11:05 PM
I would like to thank all of you who have posted in this thread and for allowing me to waste 30 minutes of my life reading it.
Im going to have to take some speed reading courses.
Internet courses................of course.

Paperclip
8/24/2006, 11:07 PM
Doesn't she have a job? Yainch. ;)

For now, yes. :)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/24/2006, 11:09 PM
For now, yes. :)Oh is there a baby Acquanetta in the works?

Stoop Dawg
8/24/2006, 11:11 PM
Bravo.

Paperclip
8/24/2006, 11:12 PM
Oh is there a baby Acquanetta in the works?

Heh, no.

yermom
8/24/2006, 11:26 PM
Wow, I checked in on page one early in the history of this thread and hadn't looked since. I'm sure in 14 pages I've missed some good stuff but I sure as hell ain't going back through to read it all. Is Cliff around to fill me in on the good stuff? If not, can someone else do it for me?

you really are missing out

SoonerBorn68
8/25/2006, 04:23 AM
I had some thoughts and some comments I wanted to add to this thread, but at about page 4 those thoughts and comments kind of didn't matter so much.

SoonerBorn68
8/25/2006, 05:21 AM
maybe your Junior could teach you some reading comprehension. And have a DNA test done, no way that kid is yours.

No, no, no. See, what he's saying is that the milkman is who really fathered the kid - not that you work as a milkman.

http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/farks/1tcmilk.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/25/2006, 06:46 AM
Is that what I felt? I thought it was something else. :O

Are you hitting on me ;)

OCUDad
8/25/2006, 08:19 AM
I had some thoughts and some comments I wanted to add to this thread, but at about page 4 those thoughts and comments kind of didn't matter so much.Don't kid yourself. They never mattered. :D

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 09:12 AM
Judas H. Priest wearing an Anita Bryant full-figured support bra kicking some corporate male ***.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Here's the dealio:

1. If you're a bitchface female, who is also a ****ty mom, carry your *** to work cause the kid is better off at daycare anyhow. And please don't go up to the schoolhouse when your kid is in trouble and bitch the teacher out for not doing a good job raising your child. MMKAY?

2. If you're a decent female, and a decent mother, and you AND your spouse decide that your family is better off with you working, then work. Just don't lose sight of the fact that no matter what the commie-libs tell you, you're a mother first, then a career yainch.

3. If you're a decent female, and a decent mother, who really wants to be home with the kids - and maybe even feels guilty about working, then don't work. Can't afford it? Bull****. You can afford it if you want to. And you and your kid's happiness/wellbeing is more important than driving a brandy-new soccermomobile or living in Brookhaven.

4. If you're an awesome female (like Mrs. C&CDean), and an awesome mother (like Mrs. C&CDean), and you're capable of juggling the demands of very active kids, and a very active husband, and a very demanding work schedule then go ahead and work.

The problem is that so many people (males and females alike) have a sense of entitlement, and have been spoiled by their own parents, and think that making $$$ is the description of happiness. I blame society/media for that one. I blame the Jane Fondas of the world for the whole militant female attitude - you know, the one where the female thinks she needs to wear the britches? Britches have a fly for a reason. That's right, for a penis to stick out of.

I have a very successful marriage/relationship with a very beautiful female who makes WAY more than $30K a year. Why? Because very early on she agreed that I was the captain of the ship. I agreed that she would be my first mate. I do not make important decisions without first consulting with my first mate, but in the end, I am the tie breaker. And I get the remote control, I get served first at the dinner table, and always get the biggest piece of fried chicken. Because that's the way it's supposed to be.

So, females, go work. Just never forget that in the order of things you are a wife and mother before you are a career person. Men, bring your money AND your self home and give your wife and kids what they need. That's right, your time, your direction, and your attention. You are the head of your household. Act like it.

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 09:16 AM
Why does my son break wind at the dinner table?

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 09:17 AM

clearly he gets it from your wife's side of the family......

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 09:17 AM
Judas H. Priest wearing an Anita Bryant full-figured support bra kicking some corporate male ***.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Here's the dealio:

1. If you're a bitchface female, who is also a ****ty mom, carry your *** to work cause the kid is better off at daycare anyhow. And please don't go up to the schoolhouse when your kid is in trouble and bitch the teacher out for not doing a good job raising your child. MMKAY?

2. If you're a decent female, and a decent mother, and you AND your spouse decide that your family is better off with you working, then work. Just don't lose sight of the fact that no matter what the commie-libs tell you, you're a mother first, then a career yainch.

3. If you're a decent female, and a decent mother, who really wants to be home with the kids - and maybe even feels guilty about working, then don't work. Can't afford it? Bull****. You can afford it if you want to. And you and your kid's happiness/wellbeing is more important than driving a brandy-new soccermomobile or living in Brookhaven.

4. If you're an awesome female (like Mrs. C&CDean), and an awesome mother (like Mrs. C&CDean), and you're capable of juggling the demands of very active kids, and a very active husband, and a very demanding work schedule then go ahead and work.

The problem is that so many people (males and females alike) have a sense of entitlement, and have been spoiled by their own parents, and think that making $$$ is the description of happiness. I blame society/media for that one. I blame the Jane Fondas of the world for the whole militant female attitude - you know, the one where the female thinks she needs to wear the britches? Britches have a fly for a reason. That's right, for a penis to stick out of.

I have a very successful marriage/relationship with a very beautiful female who makes WAY more than $30K a year. Why? Because very early on she agreed that I was the captain of the ship. I agreed that she would be my first mate. I do not make important decisions without first consulting with my first mate, but in the end, I am the tie breaker. And I get the remote control, I get served first at the dinner table, and always get the biggest piece of fried chicken. Because that's the way it's supposed to be.

So, females, go work. Just never forget that in the order of things you are a wife and mother before you are a career person. Men, bring your money AND your self home and give your wife and kids what they need. That's right, your time, your direction, and your attention. You are the head of your household. Act like it.

Well said.......now get back in there and finish the dishes! ;)

OU4LIFE
8/25/2006, 09:18 AM
http://members.cox.net/markandrob/1tcmilk.jpg

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 09:22 AM
clearly he gets it from your wife's side of the family......

Generally we ignore it because he is in the top 99% of his class and we just know he'd orchestrate some kind of highly involved revenge.

LilSooner
8/25/2006, 09:22 AM
and this is why I love Dean. He speaks the truth.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 09:23 AM
Generally we ignore it because he is in the top 99% of his class and we just know he'd orchestrate some kind of highly involved revenge.

yeah, but what did he score on the PSAT and does he start for the football team?

XingTheRubicon
8/25/2006, 09:28 AM
What are the big differences between formula fed kids and breast fed kids?

That's right, there aren't any.

Except for reflux and digestive complications being far more common in formula fed kids, they're exactly the same. Breast milk contains natural antibodies from the mother that no microwaved powder can come close to duplicating.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 09:29 AM
I'm gonna go get a step ladder.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 09:32 AM
I'm gonna go get a step ladder.

Will you bring me one?

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 09:32 AM
Will you bring me one?

Get your own? They didn't teach me to share in daycare.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 09:34 AM
Get your own? They didn't teach me to share in daycare.

:les: GO SCREW YOURSELF

I didn't go to daycare. My mom used the t-bone and dogs method of raising me.

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 09:35 AM

Cause he's a nasty-assed pig with no home training.

Taxman71
8/25/2006, 10:04 AM
Dean covered it pretty well. You are either a good parent or a bad parent. If you work, you just have different parenting hours that those that do not.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/25/2006, 10:31 AM
I read a letter to the editor a while back where this chick was being all holier than thou because she was a mom with a career. She said stuff like "stay at home moms just hire nannies and go to the hair salon all day."

At the same time, I've heard stay at home moms trash talk moms with careers. The bottom line is that you do what is best for your family.

When GM was changing from cars to SUVs a few years ago, my brother took on a Mr. Mom role and loved it. In his family, ideally he would be the one staying home with the kids and my sister in law would be working. However, she does not have the skills to work at a job that pays much more than minimum wage. It makes sense for her to stay home because any salary she would make would pay only for day care.

Taxman71
8/25/2006, 10:44 AM
Alot of that is due to insecurity and the "grass is greener" fallacy. Many stay-at-homes feel underappreciated and/or underwhelmed by not working. Others think the work force would give them a sense of purpose in exciting surroundings...just like the people on the soap operas. Bottom line: stay at home if you are fulfilled doing just that and don't if it drives you crazy. I know several moms that tried to stay at home, but it drove them and their husband crazy.

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2006, 11:02 AM
:D

My dad was an over the road truck driver and my mom is a school teacher. I was never breast fed and spent my days at the lady's house across the street that kept kids. To be honest, I know my mom was never able to stay home to take care of my brother and me other than the summer time but I really can't remember the first three years of my life.

I'd say that my brother and I turned out fine. I'm a little weird, OK, a lot weird but I'm a productive member of society ;)
nothing wrong with a lot weird; being normal is so overrated:D

soonerhubs
8/25/2006, 11:05 AM
Okay, well I I've read most of this thread, and this is the book I'd recommend to read if you're interested in finding out the healthiest means of parenting regardless of career choices (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0684838656/104-7887320-9185568?v=glance&n=283155).

It's research based so it's not just someone's opinion or theory.

BTW, any notion that the "traditional" family (Being husband works, mom's at home with two kids a dog, cat and a fish) has never been the majority in America. It's just a myth perpetuated by shows in the 50's like Leave it to Beaver and Father Knows Best. From the current research I've read, parents who have to work can have equally healthy children compared to those with stay at home mothers.

I like Dean's remark regarding bad parents who stay at home. You honestly may as well go to work and leave them in Day care. Unfortunately I'm seeing a stay at home mother who does nothing but neglect her kids while she's at home. Makes me angry.

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 11:17 AM
One other very important thing I failed to mention. And this is for the guys:

Many women go to work not because they want to, or need to. It's because it's the only place they have where they feel like a woman. If you aren't taking care of momma at the house - she's gonna get taken care of somewhere. Women need to be told they're attractive. Women need to be lusted after. Women need to feel that they're great mates. Women need to be taken out, fed, danced with, and ****ed to within an inch of their life on a regular basis. If you don't do it, there's a million guys out there standing in line.

Going to the titty bar with the boys, or coming home every night and ignoring her, or instead of telling her how beautiful she is and how much you can't wait to throw her up on the kitchen counter and do her right now, you very stupidly comment that "I really like the hairstyle on blank chick at work" or "my ex-girlfriend this" or "gee your *** is getting fatter."

And you need to eat whatever it is she puts on the table. And enjoy it. Do not compare her cooking to your mothers. Do not compare anything about her to your mother/ex-wife/ex-girlfriend/co-worker.

And finally guys, do not be the average major insecure ****ing loser who talks a big game, but when their wife/girlfriend finally decides to dump your sorry butt you fall all apart at the seams and can't figure out why. Why? Cause you suck at being a man, that's why.

MiccoMacey
8/25/2006, 11:25 AM
...Cause you suck at being a man, that's why.

All I ever needed to know I learned from Dean...Robert Fulghram. :D

yermom
8/25/2006, 11:32 AM
Women need to be taken out, fed, danced with, and ****ed to within an inch of their life on a regular basis. If you don't do it, there's a million guys out there standing in line.

i'm going to have to remember that one

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 11:37 AM
This thread just got gooder.

NormanPride
8/25/2006, 11:41 AM
Dean is my anti-drug.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 11:47 AM
And you need to eat whatever it is she puts on the table. And enjoy it. Do not compare her cooking to your mothers. Do not compare anything about her to your mother/her mother/ex-wife/ex-girlfriend/co-worker.

Small addition. :D

OklahomaRed
8/25/2006, 12:43 PM
yeah, but what did he score on the PSAT and does he start for the football team?

Are you jealous? ;) I'm sorry if your kid is a loser, or not a loser. I just happen to be proud of my kid. I think that is one of the issues ensuring your kids actually grow up to be a contributing member of society. :pop:

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 12:45 PM
:les: n00Balicious!

OklahomaRed
8/25/2006, 12:47 PM
thank god that guy has a smart kid because he sure let a ton of jokes go right over his head

yeah, nothing says "i'm better than you" than resorting to the "my kid scored (insert score here) on the PSAT"

I get your weak attempts at jokes, I just don't think they are funny. Perhaps you should take the show on the road and see if you can make a living being a comedian. :pop:

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 01:00 PM
go **** yourself :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 01:00 PM
I smell...a...troll.

Smells like cabbage.

JohnnyMack
8/25/2006, 01:05 PM
I smell...a...troll.

Smells like cabbage.

Got large hands.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:08 PM
This thread is amusing.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 01:10 PM
I get your weak attempts at jokes, I just don't think they are funny. Perhaps you should take the show on the road and see if you can make a living being a comedian. :pop:

a couple of things here

1. to answer your spek question - yes i attend alot of the tailgates, i'll be there saturday evening.

2. i really dont care if you find my jokes funny or not. since i've yet to try making a living at telling jokes, i'll just keep my day job since it affords me the opportunity to be an amateur comedian here (even if i'm a bad one)

3. my son (the youngest one) is 16 and a junior at PC North - he is a national honor society kid, he scored a 30 on his ACT last year as a sophomore - first attempt and is on the football team.....and i've bragged mightily about his achievements, because.....like you, i'm am ONE PROUD father - he deserves any praise i can give him

however, unlike you, i wont try and make myself appear better than others on a message board because of my 16 year old's high school achievements.......we're just different like that

4. am i jealous of you? hardly.....seriously, get a grip.....i never called your kid a loser and i'd appreciate you not referring to my son in the same vein

5. internet fight threats are really weak - very lame actually

i think thats it for now

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 01:16 PM
Smells like a burning head in here.

NormanPride
8/25/2006, 01:17 PM
Oh boy! Maybe we can get a round two!

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:19 PM
interweb steroids combined with interweb viagra make for interesting testosterone fueled posts ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 01:21 PM
interweb steroids combined with interweb viagra make for interesting testosterone fueled posts ;)

Spek comments, too!

:les: FEAR THE BLUE STEEL!!!

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:24 PM
Spek comments, too!

[insert random ad]Remember, don't take the little blue pixel if you suffer from interweb heart conditions...also if your epeen erections last longer than 4 hours seek OUDoc. Interweb Viagra isn't for everyone.[/insert random ad]

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 01:26 PM
Spek comments, too!

it was gray and not necessarily negative, at least it doesnt show that way - i was just answering his question

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 01:27 PM
it was gray and not necessarily negative, at least it doesnt show that way - i was just answering his question

No, no - I got some of my own.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/25/2006, 01:27 PM
I am in the Top 100% of all people that took the PSAT!!!

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 01:28 PM
I am in the Top 100% of all people that took the PSAT!!!

possibly. We'll have to ask Dean's buddy on that one. He's the authority on that stuff.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:28 PM
should I be bragging about scoring in the 99th percentile on the Asvab back in the late 80s? I didn't think so either....now where are them roids?

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 01:32 PM

you got negged? why i oughta......

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 01:34 PM
you got negged? why i oughta......

Not sure. It's hard to say.

VERY hard to say.

:les: FEAR MY BLUE STEEL!!!

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:36 PM
orly?

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 01:36 PM
Not sure. It's hard to say.

VERY hard to say.

:les: FEAR MY BLUE STEEL!!!

well the viagry ain't kicked in yet....:(

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 01:37 PM
he must've gone to go get some nut pills from Doc.

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 01:39 PM
Know what's funny? I've met Oklahoma Red's kids and jk's kids. And either one could whip their old man's ***.

Oh yeah, one other thing. Cool it. You too pee pee boy.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 01:40 PM
it's cute when Dean takes up for his potty-mouthed friend. Very cute.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:42 PM
ok, round two is gonna be more amusing.

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 01:42 PM
it's cute when Dean takes up for his potty-mouthed friend. Very cute.

Know what else would be cute? To let him whip your narrow whorn finger thingy throwin' ***.

Don't **** with me. I'm on the rag.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 01:43 PM
you got a step ladder? ;)

hope you have an awesome weekend Dean.

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:45 PM
Know what else would be cute? To let him whip your narrow whorn finger thingy throwin' ***.

Don't **** with me. I'm on the rag.

see, now if you was poppin the right pills you wouldn't be on the rag.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 01:47 PM
I wish I had a balloon in the shape of Dean's noggin filled with helium so I could tie it to my desk and smile at it for the rest of the day.

LilSooner
8/25/2006, 01:50 PM
My thread is the most awesomest thread of all time.

NormanPride
8/25/2006, 01:50 PM
Has Dean ever been wrong? Or would that result in something like what happened in Dogma?

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 01:51 PM
I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong. Because that would be......wrong.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 01:52 PM
people should focus their "you have no sense of humor" comments away from me and towards "you know who"

Scott D
8/25/2006, 01:53 PM
I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong. Because that would be......wrong.

pipe down Nancy we're trying to get work done over here. :D

OklahomaRed
8/25/2006, 01:57 PM
:rolleyes:
a couple of things here

1. to answer your spek question - yes i attend alot of the tailgates, i'll be there saturday evening.

2. i really dont care if you find my jokes funny or not. since i've yet to try making a living at telling jokes, i'll just keep my day job since it affords me the opportunity to be an amateur comedian here (even if i'm a bad one)

3. my son (the youngest one) is 16 and a junior at PC North - he is a national honor society kid, he scored a 30 on his ACT last year as a sophomore - first attempt and is on the football team.....and i've bragged mightily about his achievements, because.....like you, i'm am ONE PROUD father - he deserves any praise i can give him

however, unlike you, i wont try and make myself appear better than others on a message board because of my 16 year old's high school achievements.......we're just different like that

4. am i jealous of you? hardly.....seriously, get a grip.....i never called your kid a loser and i'd appreciate you not referring to my son in the same vein

i think thats it for now

Well, I guess I'll see you at the tailgate. I'll come over and say hi. :D

What did you just do? :rolleyes:

I was not trying to make myself look better because of my kid's achievements. I originally was using the example on the original intent of the thread, that it worked for us. Then 1TC jumps in, and everyone else jumps in trying to make it look like the BS thread it turned in to.

Ditto. That's what ****ed my off. You can talk about me. Start talking about my kid and the fight is on.

LilSooner
8/25/2006, 01:59 PM
Holy crap best tail gate ever!

somebody better bring a step ladder.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 02:00 PM
Well, I guess I'll see you at the tailgate. I'll come over and say hi. :D

please do.

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 02:00 PM
Oh great. Now we're gonna have man-sex at the tailgate.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 02:01 PM

you get to be pivot

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 02:01 PM
you get to be pivot

Between you ugly ****ers? Not a chance.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 02:02 PM

hey, it's your buddy that's been threatening folks and calling names. Where exactly did you two meet?;)

OklahomaRed
As long as I'm on top and JK doesn't try to slip me the tongue. :D

Scott D

oh please, we know you orchestrated it. :cool:

NormanPride
Can we just go ahead and merge this thread with Lid's ghey threads now?

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 02:03 PM
hey, it's your buddy that's been threatening folks and calling names. Where exactly did you two meet?;)

[stanley]in your momma's bed[stanley/]

LilSooner
STOP GHEYING UP MY THREAD YOU BASTARDS!

colleyvillesooner
people should focus their "you have no sense of humor" comments away from me and towards "you know who"

Totally...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9831/passtorchrj9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 02:04 PM

then you've met the Chickasha Elk's club.

LilSooner

Dean I would neg you if I just didn't love you so much.

jk the sooner fan
damn why did i spek cvs last nite............

Scott D
8/25/2006, 02:05 PM
you were drunk?

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 02:06 PM

Cause I looked purty...

We are still gheying up this thread aren't we? Cause I don't want to be "that guy" at the party if we're not. :D

NormanPride
8/25/2006, 02:11 PM

http://www.stansguide.co.uk/beergoggles.jpg

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 02:12 PM
http://www.stansguide.co.uk/beergoggles.jpg

http://colleyvillesooner.com/stuff/BigMad.jpg

Sooner_Bob
8/25/2006, 02:35 PM
a couple of things here

i think thats it for now

I'll bet he'd buy his 27 year-old step daughter a VS gift card and not give it a second thought . . .

Viking Kitten
8/25/2006, 02:48 PM
One other very important thing I failed to mention. And this is for the guys:

Many women go to work not because they want to, or need to. It's because it's the only place they have where they feel like a woman. If you aren't taking care of momma at the house - she's gonna get taken care of somewhere. Women need to be told they're attractive. Women need to be lusted after. Women need to feel that they're great mates. Women need to be taken out, fed, danced with, and ****ed to within an inch of their life on a regular basis. If you don't do it, there's a million guys out there standing in line.

Going to the titty bar with the boys, or coming home every night and ignoring her, or instead of telling her how beautiful she is and how much you can't wait to throw her up on the kitchen counter and do her right now, you very stupidly comment that "I really like the hairstyle on blank chick at work" or "my ex-girlfriend this" or "gee your *** is getting fatter."

And you need to eat whatever it is she puts on the table. And enjoy it. Do not compare her cooking to your mothers. Do not compare anything about her to your mother/ex-wife/ex-girlfriend/co-worker.

And finally guys, do not be the average major insecure ****ing loser who talks a big game, but when their wife/girlfriend finally decides to dump your sorry butt you fall all apart at the seams and can't figure out why. Why? Cause you suck at being a man, that's why.

Got DAMN I still bet Dean's good in bed. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/25/2006, 02:52 PM
He isn't that good...lots of force but sometimes you just want to be cuddles and treated like a princess...plus he doesn't answer when I call anymore :(

Viking Kitten
8/25/2006, 02:56 PM
He doesn't have the heart to tell you your cooking's lousy.

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 02:57 PM
He doesn't have the heart to tell you your cooking's lousy.

Yeah, he's considerate of others' feelings to a fault.

Sooner_Bob
8/25/2006, 02:58 PM

Same here . . . apparently I'm a day late and a dollar short.

w00t!!

OklahomaRed
8/25/2006, 03:35 PM
Same here . . . apparently I'm a day late and a dollar short.

w00t!!

You are getting in on the end of the conversation Bob. Nothing more, nothing less. No personal attack. Just pointing out you are getting in on the conversation on page 19. :pop:

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 03:45 PM
that's how Bob rolls.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 03:46 PM
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/439/backqg8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OklahomaRed
8/25/2006, 03:47 PM
CVS. Back at you bro ! I guess I have to keep coming back, and coming back, and coming back, ............ to get to 13,743 posts like yourself. Get a life ! :D

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 03:48 PM
good god, is this thread still going?

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 03:48 PM
CVS. Back at you bro ! I guess I have to keep coming back, and coming back, and coming back, ............ to get to 13,743 posts like yourself. Get a life ! :D

ouch. Dean's friend cuts deep.

BRB, gotta go get my internet weenis.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 03:49 PM
I love Dean's friend.

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 03:49 PM
Well, the original thread topic and all 8 of the posts that addressed it were very interesting. It's the 19 pages of the other silliness that ****ed it up.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 03:50 PM
Well, the original thread topic and all 8 of the posts that addressed it were very interesting. It's the my friend that ****ed it up.

fixed

Ike
8/25/2006, 03:50 PM
must.

resist.

must.

resist.

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 03:51 PM
He had plenty of help from you whorn boy.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 03:52 PM
I may have missed it, but did anyone click on the original link lately. It's back up with, and apparently it not only got people stirred up on here, but elsewhere:

http://www.forbes.com/home/2006/08/23/Marriage-Careers-Divorce_cx_mn_land.html?partner=daily_newsletter

If we already talked about this, feel free to neg away.

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 03:53 PM
It was a friendly discussion that had been over for hours until your friend showed up.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 03:54 PM
must.

resist.

must.

resist.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9603/emperorsc9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Ike. Give in...

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 03:54 PM
is there a printed guide somewhere that tells us how to classify humor with the appropriate elementary school grade?

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 03:55 PM
So, being the innerweb dweeb that you are, and having the experience you have posting on this innerweb site, why not rise above it?

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 03:55 PM
is there a printed guide somewhere that tells us how to classify humor with the appropriate elementary school grade?

I agree. Cause I like to stoop low, but not too low ya know?

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 03:56 PM
I agree. Cause I like to stoop low, but not too low ya know?
exactly.....i'm all about telling a 5th or 6th grade joke

but no way am i going to show my *** and tell a 2d grade joke

NOT GONNA DO IT

1stTimeCaller
8/25/2006, 03:57 PM
because I'm board at work. and your friend made me feel smart and good about myself.

C&CDean
8/25/2006, 03:57 PM
Hey, you better go get your butt fixed - cause it's cracked.

leavingthezoo
8/25/2006, 04:03 PM
One issue with SF, is the fact that all the 10,000 post posters here think that if someone is below 2,000 posts they can just jump their "shi$#@" and the new poster is suppose to like it.

i know i like it. lots even. :confused:

i'm guessing it has to do more with the drama factor, than the post count factor. but i am a chronic noob.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 04:04 PM
i know i like it. lots even. :confused:

i'm guessing it has to do more with the drama factor, than the post count factor. but i am a chronic noob.

HEY! NOOB! STFU!!

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 04:06 PM
because I'm board at work. and your friend made me feel smart and good about myself.

We can tell you just got your construction degree. :D

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 04:06 PM
You people have far too many posts.

Get a life.

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 04:07 PM
You people have far too many posts.

Get a life.

Can it, nut sack avatar haver.

Mjcpr
8/25/2006, 04:08 PM
Can it, nut sack avatar haver.

STFU, it's half of a brown, hairy femur.

leavingthezoo
8/25/2006, 04:10 PM
HEY! NOOB! STFU!!

you better hush it or i'll create a thread calling you out by name and accuse you of piling on, cliques and favortism!:mad:

sorry if i offended those who do that. but that's just funny stuff.

Czar Soonerov
8/25/2006, 04:12 PM
Got DAMN I still bet Dean's good in bed. :D

He hasn't been the same since the chainsaw "accident".

OklahomaRed
8/25/2006, 04:18 PM

OklahomaRed
8/25/2006, 04:19 PM

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 04:21 PM
Hey, you better go get your butt fixed - cause it's cracked.

http://freightyard.net/videos/CrackSpackle.jpg

OklahomaRed
8/25/2006, 04:21 PM
:pop:

This could be habit forming. Getting on line and arguing with a bunch of bored as# people.

I have been bored the last two days. Nothing like wasting time having meaningless online discussions with someone you don't know. That's a great life.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 04:23 PM
Yeeaah...

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 04:23 PM

This could be habit forming. Getting on line and arguing with a bunch of bored as# people.

I have been bored the last two days. Nothing like wasting time having meaningless online discussions with someone you don't know. That's a great life.

Dude, if you're gonna insult everyone that likes posting here, some more than others, don't hide behind that ':D". Just say it.

jk the sooner fan
8/25/2006, 04:26 PM
its always a "meaningless conversation" when you've had your leg/chain yanked hard and didnt realize it

is that what kind of conversation we're going to have at the tailgate? ya know, since we dont know each other

Fugue
8/25/2006, 04:26 PM
Dude, if you're gonna insult everyone that likes posting here, some more than others, don't hide behind that ':D". Just say it.

JohnnyMack
8/25/2006, 04:28 PM

OK, I hate you.

proud gonzo
8/25/2006, 04:30 PM

who the hell are you and where did you come from?

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 04:31 PM
OK, I hate you.

Ditto. Cute kid though. How's the little **** machine doing?

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 04:32 PM
who the hell are you and where did you come from?

Careful. He knows Dean. ;)

Beef
8/25/2006, 04:32 PM

IB4OU2
8/25/2006, 04:34 PM

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 04:36 PM
http://www.xtremedfw.com/phpbb2/images/smiles/drama.gif

Beef
8/25/2006, 04:36 PM
http://www.xtremedfw.com/phpbb2/images/smiles/drama.gif
Showoff

colleyvillesooner
8/25/2006, 04:38 PM

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/25/2006, 04:39 PM
This thread is getting stuck in my teeth.

Mongo
8/25/2006, 04:40 PM
Need an update, are we still talking about career women or how hard we should bone our women?

Beef
8/25/2006, 04:40 PM
This thread is getting stuck in my teeth.
:eek:

JohnnyMack
8/25/2006, 04:42 PM
Ditto. Cute kid though. How's the little **** machine doing?

I got to clean out the turd bay this morning. It was however much more contained than the toxic spill he laid on my wife yesterday morning. Heh.

Czar Soonerov
8/25/2006, 04:45 PM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7155/vendorpopcornmp4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Sooner_Bob
8/25/2006, 05:20 PM
You are getting in on the end of the conversation Bob. Nothing more, nothing less. No personal attack. Just pointing out you are getting in on the conversation on page 19. :pop:

:P

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9157/captainobvioustj6.jpg

Sooner_Bob
8/25/2006, 05:24 PM
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1149/obvioushv4.jpg

FaninAma
8/25/2006, 10:01 PM
So are we having an ultimate cage match at the tailgate or not? We could sell tickets and everything. I'd pay to see some of you guys in tights.:eek:

dolemitesooner
8/28/2006, 09:03 PM
I am bringing a step ladder to the tailgate

Sooner_Bob
8/30/2006, 08:57 PM
A step ladder? Somebody better take pictures.

Blue
8/31/2006, 01:27 AM
Un-subscribe...

Hamhock
8/31/2006, 08:35 AM
Un-subscribe...

what does subscribing to a thread do for me btw?

1stTimeCaller
8/31/2006, 08:39 AM
what does subscribing to a thread do for me btw?

they teach you about that at daycare ;)

sooner n houston
8/31/2006, 08:49 AM
they teach you about that at daycare ;)

So glad we got back on topic here!!! :D ;)