PDA

View Full Version : So Does Boren React To Every Anonymous E-Mail The Way He Did Re: BRS&I?

FaninAma
8/23/2006, 04:06 PM
If he does, I might want to hold off on sending the anonymous e-mail that TexasLid was sleeping with Boren's wife. Yikes!:eek:

On second thought.

The Maestro
8/23/2006, 05:16 PM
Well, apparently Boren's skeletons in the closet are why he never made a run for Prez when he was a big wig in the Senate.

So I say you go for it!

IronSooner
8/23/2006, 05:26 PM
Background info for out of staters?

yermom
8/23/2006, 05:27 PM
March was before that post on Texags even, wasn't it?

it was probably coming from more than one place

yermom
8/23/2006, 05:29 PM

http://hub.ou.edu/articles/article.php?item_id=812858563

i glanced over that it went to the NCAA AND Boren in March

TheHumanAlphabet
8/23/2006, 05:30 PM

Everyone knows about a specific issue regarding Boren...NTTAWWT ;)

If you ask me, I'd deny it, but everyone says its true...

TheHumanAlphabet
8/23/2006, 05:30 PM
March was before that post on Texags even, wasn't it?

it was probably coming from more than one place

Texags post was in January/February, I think. As I asked before, is this Aggierant (Aggiegrants?) girlfriend???

yermom
8/23/2006, 05:32 PM
i would guess that it was

the_ouskull
8/23/2006, 08:27 PM
If he does, I might want to hold off on sending the anonymous e-mail that TexasLid was sleeping with Boren's wife. Yikes!:eek:

On second thought.

Someone needs to...

...sleep with Boren's wife, that is. [Tongue In Cheek] I'm sure that HE'S not. [/Tongue In Cheek]

the_ouskull

badger
8/23/2006, 08:37 PM
Well, apparently Boren's skeletons in the closet are why he never made a run for Prez when he was a big wig in the Senate.

So I say you go for it!
all right, let's all name our Boren skeletons and Boren rumors that might be skeletons:

1- He's a lot sicker right now than he's admitting to (and look at his recent pictures and tell me you don't think the same thing)

2- Some guy that hates him thinks he went to Mayo Clinic, not for diabetes, but for a certain acquired syndrome.

3- Molly Shi is just a cover for his... uhm... reason that he has a certain acquired syndrome.

Those three are RUMORS, not guaranteed to be true. Here's is general stuff that is true:

1- Questionable fundraising tactics for governor, senate.
2- Questionable relationships with controversial figures during governor, senate.
3- Voted to give Gaylord (and two other rich guys)a huge tax cut... hehe.

any other takers?

mrowl
8/23/2006, 08:40 PM
I don't think he reacts to Brian Britt emails like this one.

soonerlaw
8/23/2006, 08:40 PM
I wonder who narked them out. I mean even the payroll cleck said she didn't know about it. Not that what RB and Quinn did was right, but whoever sold them out is a tattletale.

sooneron
8/23/2006, 08:45 PM
Whoever sold them out was right in doing so. Actually, they didn't sell them out, they did the University a service.

Rhino
8/23/2006, 10:56 PM
Whoever sold them out was right in doing so. Actually, they didn't sell them out, they did the University a service. bingo.

FaninAma
8/23/2006, 11:18 PM
You guys have never talked to former athletes of D-1 programs, have you? Don't kid yourself that the $500 handshakes still don't go on. And does anyone really think the horn boosters, who number many times those of OU, are choirboys and don't try to throw their influence around?

Yeah, the "everybody does it" argument is weak and it doesn't excuse Bomar and J.D. but it does point out the hypocrisy of the NCAA in the way they inconsistently and sporadically try to enforce the rules.

sooneron
8/23/2006, 11:25 PM
You guys have never talked to former athletes of D-1 programs, have you? Don't kid yourself that the $500 handshakes still don't go on. And does anyone really think the horn boosters, who number many times those of OU, are choirboys and don't try to throw their influence around?

Yeah, the "everybody does it" argument is weak and it doesn't excuse Bomar and J.D. but it does point out the hypocrisy of the NCAA in the way they inconsistently and sporadically try to enforce the rules.
No, my problem is with the people that say, "this went on, b/c our president MAY be gay."
Yeah, that's the problem, a fag president! Not a jagoff booster that wants to partay with boys!

Sooner_Havok
8/23/2006, 11:29 PM
all right, let's all name our Boren skeletons and Boren rumors that might be skeletons:

1- He's a lot sicker right now than he's admitting to (and look at his recent pictures and tell me you don't think the same thing)

2- Some guy that hates him thinks he went to Mayo Clinic, not for diabetes, but for a certain acquired syndrome.

3- Molly Shi is just a cover for his... uhm... reason that he has a certain acquired syndrome.

Those three are RUMORS, not guaranteed to be true. Here's is general stuff that is true:

1- Questionable fundraising tactics for governor, senate.
2- Questionable relationships with controversial figures during governor, senate.
3- Voted to give Gaylord (and two other rich guys)a huge tax cut... hehe.

any other takers?

Dude, do you frequent the library on campus? The one with books not beer. Cause I think I have to deal with that guy all the time:mad:

sooneron
8/23/2006, 11:43 PM

Geez, couldn't be the fact that he lived his life like so many Okies -out of shape and eating poorly. Now he's what? 60- something?? Yep, he's a fag. Let's throw stones at someone that cares about OU.

sooneron
8/23/2006, 11:48 PM
I have a better idea, let's go back to the Van Horn days. They were magnficent, right? What was the Univerity's endowment then?

FaninAma
8/23/2006, 11:55 PM
Geez, the thread started out as a joke....not as any attempt to bash Boren.