PDA

View Full Version : Elephant Bar and Grill

LilSooner
8/22/2006, 04:38 PM
I highly suggest this place. I was in Tulsa today and one of my colleagues took me to lunch and this places was AWESOME.

So good, thank goodness there is one in OKC.

I love the lettuce wraps more than Chili's.

KC//CRIMSON
8/22/2006, 04:39 PM
I've been once.

It sucked.

Hard.

The end.

C&CDean
8/22/2006, 04:43 PM
If it's that quasi-Asian fusion joint that's popping up in every town then "meh." I ate at one in California a month or so ago. I mean it was OK, but I can think of about 4 chinese joints in Norman that are better.

mrowl
8/22/2006, 04:44 PM
sucks.

very.

hard.

It lasted about a year in Addison. gone it is now.

1stTimeCaller
is it African themed?

If it is I ate at one in Colo Springs. Don't remember the food but my date was pretty.

C&CDean
dang y'all, ease up on the Lil....

Petro-Sooner
8/22/2006, 04:45 PM
Chinese joints in Norman. Lets see how many ways we can cook chicken. :mack: :D

KC//CRIMSON
8/22/2006, 04:46 PM
It didn't suck as hard as Pei Wei, but yet it still sucked hard.

Lil is all good.:cool:

LilSooner
8/22/2006, 04:46 PM
It's ok flame away.

I only had the lettuce wraps. They were better than Timmy Changs.

I would rather eat Korean food at B-Wons in MWC any day of the week.

C&CDean
8/22/2006, 04:49 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I ate lunch at Thai Pillin in Tyson's Corner, VA today. Some "Ma gua gok" soup (lemon grass, curry, coconut milk, shrooms, chicken, etc.) and pad thai with shrimp and chicken. Had thai tea too. It was dang good.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/22/2006, 04:54 PM
SUCK IT UP YOUR BIG BABY!!!

SicEmBaylor
8/22/2006, 04:57 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I ate lunch at Thai Pillin in Tyson's Corner, VA today. Some "Ma gua gok" soup (lemon grass, curry, coconut milk, shrooms, chicken, etc.) and pad thai with shrimp and chicken. Had thai tea too. It was dang good.

My image of you is somewhat shattered; I would have thought that would be a bit too trendy/urban for your tastes. I'm even more disappointed that you eat anything but game meat and beef served slightly singed.

LilSooner
8/22/2006, 04:59 PM
SUCK IT UP YOUR BIG BABY!!!

heh.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH IT!

C&CDean
8/22/2006, 05:04 PM
My image of you is somewhat shattered; I would have thought that would be a bit too trendy/urban for your tastes. I'm even more disappointed that you eat anything but game meat and beef served slightly singed.

Dude, I am an eating fool. No guts, no really fishy fish. Other than that, it's all good. And I'm a big sucker for asian cuisine. I like it all - well except when 85 year old Korean ladies show me their tits, and hack loogies into their plate - right while I'm in the middle of chewing some especially toe-cheesy kimchee.

LilSooner
8/22/2006, 05:21 PM
mmmm kimchee

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/22/2006, 05:38 PM
...right while I'm in the middle of chewing some especially toe-cheesy kimchee.

Whaaaaa?

SoonerInKCMO
8/22/2006, 09:38 PM
Oh, sorry... I thought you said 'Elephant Run' and I was looking for comments about the hookers. Carry on.

King Crimson
8/22/2006, 09:51 PM

i've been there. liked it a lot.

RacerX
8/23/2006, 06:25 AM
It's ok flame away.

I only had the lettuce wraps. They were better than Timmy Changs.

That's Mark Chang.

RacerX
8/23/2006, 06:26 AM
Dude, I am an eating fool. No guts, no really fishy fish. Other than that, it's all good. And I'm a big sucker for asian cuisine. I like it all - well except when 85 year old Korean ladies show me their tits, and hack loogies into their plate - right while I'm in the middle of chewing some especially toe-cheesy kimchee.

you numba one!

Okla-homey
8/23/2006, 06:55 AM
I highly suggest this place. I was in Tulsa today and one of my colleagues took me to lunch and this places was AWESOME.

So good, thank goodness there is one in OKC.

I love the lettuce wraps more than Chili's.

Dang. You were near my house. Why didn't you holla?