PDA

View Full Version : Dear "Texas Two Lane" Turner

BeetDigger
8/22/2006, 02:59 PM
I know that it takes too much effort to turn into the correct lane so you make it easy on yourself and turn into the middle lane. But when you do that, don't get frustrated when I am behind you and turn into the correct lane and stay there. I not only turned into the lane because I am supposed to, but also so that I can then enter the tollway.

Next time turn into the correct lane and not only will you be obeying traffic laws, but you will also be in the correct lane to enter the tollway and won't have to slam on the brakes or gun it so that you can get onto the tollway.

Petro-Sooner
8/22/2006, 03:01 PM
Dont get me started on a traffic rant. I have too many to count. F'n hillbillies. :mad:

colleyvillesooner
8/22/2006, 03:04 PM
I know that it takes too much effort to turn into the correct lane so you make it easy on yourself and turn into the middle lane. But when you do that, don't get frustrated when I am behind you and turn into the correct lane and stay there. I not only turned into the lane because I am supposed to, but also so that I can then enter the tollway.

Next time turn into the correct lane and not only will you be obeying traffic laws, but you will also be in the correct lane to enter the tollway and won't have to slam on the brakes or gun it so that you can get onto the tollway.

Tollway. Yuppie. ;)

BeetDigger
8/22/2006, 03:55 PM
Beet,
Please don't plan on any trips to NYC, Phila or Bahston anytime soon.

I have driven in those cities and I know to expect agressive driving. There is consistency in that. Out there, the dude would be completely cut off and have to go to the next entrance to get on. Actually, he would know that he has to turn into the first lane because 10 years ago when he first started driving he got cut off by the five people behind him and vowed to never make that mistake again. He also would know that the rice burner he was in would not make a match for the power available in a quick twitch of my right foot and that drivers out there are not as nice as I am.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/22/2006, 05:51 PM
I think we've earned the right to have one of these mounted on our vehicles

http://home.comcast.net/~jaux01/quad50.jpg

Oh, yes.

YES!!!