View Full Version : Its almost time for football

axiom
8/22/2006, 12:06 PM
:pop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJAChNn9RY

fadada1
8/22/2006, 12:09 PM
cool.

i equate fall weather with the espn intro - not the funky "rap" song, but the intro music when they first come on.

as soon as you hear that, you know you're in store for a full day of TV.

The Maestro
8/22/2006, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I've been trying to think of things to do this Saturday...the FINAL no college football Saturday of the year...to appease the wife and kid. Maybe some shopping, video game playing, etc...cause starting next week--LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Well, unless you've got some nachos or a beer to hand me.

axiom
8/22/2006, 12:20 PM
cool.

i equate fall weather with the espn intro - not the funky "rap" song, but the intro music when they first come on.

as soon as you hear that, you know you're in store for a full day of TV.

I have a clip of the espn intro if that is what does it for you..

hearing that does mean football but I always liked the rap one simply because they changed the words each week and spliced the video clips together. Fires you up for all the games that day. The big and rich one is alright too but I like the bubba sparx one better.

axiom
8/22/2006, 12:23 PM
Yeah, I've been trying to think of things to do this Saturday...the FINAL no college football Saturday of the year...to appease the wife and kid. Maybe some shopping, video game playing, etc...cause starting next week--LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Well, unless you've got some nachos or a beer to hand me.

lol yeah Im going to try to get all the chores done around the house for the year. Trimming, garage cleaning etc so I can take the rest of the year off =)

fadada1
8/22/2006, 01:19 PM
I have a clip of the espn intro if that is what does it for you..

hearing that does mean football but I always liked the rap one simply because they changed the words each week and spliced the video clips together. Fires you up for all the games that day. The big and rich one is alright too but I like the bubba sparx one better.
agreed. that rap stuff was pretty cool. they did that intro for about 3 years or so - if i remeber correctly. don't like the new one with "boy howdy" or whoever they are.