PDA

View Full Version : Hornfans is so awesome

Partial Qualifier
8/21/2006, 03:21 PM
I hate to plug another site but hornfans.com is one of the funniest websites out there (in case you didn't know)

Some samples:

Colt McCoy looks great in scrimmages against the 2nd Team Defense
Texas will go undefeated as long as the freshmen QB's don't mess up too much
OU is one injury away from going 6-6 this year
Most Texas fans say they'd rather have <insert RB name here> than Adrian Peterson
OU's wide recievers would be hard-pressed to crack the 2-deep at Texas...etc. etc., ad nauseum. Good stuff.

Okay so nothing's new here, these people are novice football fans and hornfans has been like this for as long as I can remember but.. it's like the MNC they won last year makes them all experts. They are really convinced they know what they're talking about this year. It's ****ing hilarious

Ironically enough, this is the same group of people who very loudly called for Mack Brown's head.
If you like irony, you'll love hornfans :)

FaninAma
8/21/2006, 03:38 PM
I hate to plug another site but hornfans.com is one of the funniest websites out there (in case you didn't know)

Some samples:

Colt McCoy looks great in scrimmages against the 2nd Team Defense
Texas will go undefeated as long as the freshmen QB's don't mess up too much
OU is one injury away from going 6-6 this year
Most Texas fans say they'd rather have <insert RB name here> than Adrian Peterson
OU's wide recievers would be hard-pressed to crack the 2-deep at Texas...etc. etc., ad nauseum. Good stuff.

Okay so nothing's new here, these people are novice football fans and hornfans has been like this for as long as I can remember but.. it's like the MNC they won last year makes them all experts. They are really convinced they know what they're talking about this year. It's ****ing hilarious

Ironically enough, this is the same group of people who very loudly called for Mack Brown's head.
If you like irony, you'll love hornfans :)
AH yes, the smell of whorn arrogance and overconfidence in the morning.....it smells like victory.

Sort of like August of 2000. At that point the whorns were wondering if OU woud ever beat Texas again and predicitng that we would be battling it out every year for 2nd and 3rd place with TAMU and TT.

King Crimson
8/21/2006, 03:43 PM
Sort of like August of 2000.

that's exactly right. hornfans in the summer of 00 was priceless. and then Josh dropped 63 on them.

but, i don't read over there anymore. most of them can post with only one hand anyway.

Partial Qualifier
8/21/2006, 03:47 PM
I wish the sooner fans over there would just stop constantly trying to correct their views on OU's QB and O-line situation. Those guys have good intentions but are muddying up a perfectly good read

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/21/2006, 03:48 PM
Whorn lover.

sooner94
8/21/2006, 04:05 PM
Its pretty funny how those assclowns rationalize when OU pulls the best player out of Texas.

Yeah, if Tommie Harris and Adrian Peterson are only average players, then why did Mack start crying when they went to OU. Billy Sims was pretty average too.

JiuJitsuSooner
8/21/2006, 04:22 PM
if you could buy Hornfans for what they're actually worth, and then sell them for what they think they're worth, you'd be an overnight billionaire !

OUrOUned
8/21/2006, 04:39 PM
Horns are so predictable....hence

We blast them off the field 5 straight years when both teams are ranked in the top 10...they get their 'one win' rally when we're 2-2 and unranked....pathetic!