PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bill Clinton

Hatfield
8/19/2006, 05:17 PM
happy 60th.

bri
8/19/2006, 05:19 PM
Happy birthday, Mr. President. May you sleep well and dream of large women. ;)

Frozen Sooner
8/19/2006, 05:21 PM
You know his birthday party is gonna be one hell of a lot of fun. I'm just saying.

bri
8/19/2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah, until his wife shows up and makes it really awkward. :D

rebmus
8/19/2006, 05:28 PM
Yeah, until his wife shows up and makes it really awkward. :D
to be fair... ANY party would go downhill quick if hillary showed up.

well... except a lesbo party. that party would be KICKIN!

fadada1
8/19/2006, 05:29 PM
bet he gets himself a BJ tonight.

question is, from who?

bri
8/19/2006, 05:29 PM
Well no, 'cause then she'd run off the hot lesbians. It'd just be Hillary and...well, my mom and her friends.

Gah.

rebmus
8/19/2006, 05:31 PM
Well no, 'cause then she'd run off the hot lesbians. It'd just be Hillary and...well, my mom and her friends.

Gah.
eh,,, good point.

thank God, budda, whomever all lesbo's aren't ugly like hillary.

bri
8/19/2006, 05:36 PM
Actually, I don't mind lesbians being ugly. You know, since they don't want to sleep with the likes of me anyway, being hot would just be a waste. :D

GottaHavePride
8/19/2006, 05:39 PM
Actually, I don't mind lesbians being ugly. You know, since they don't want to sleep with the likes of me anyway, being hot would just be a waste. :D

Clearest thinking all day. ;)

Frozen Sooner
8/19/2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah, like she shows up for his birthday parties.

Hell, that probably IS his birthday present.

bri
8/19/2006, 06:09 PM
Oh, SNAP!! :D

OklahomaTuba
8/19/2006, 06:24 PM
He would be one kick *** guy to hang with on his b-day.

No doubt he will be wearing the birthday suit.

Hatfield
8/19/2006, 06:28 PM
and at 60 I am sure that is quite the sight.

bri
8/19/2006, 06:31 PM
Like someone trained a shar-pei to walk on its hind legs and hit on chubby girls. ;)

Okla-homey
8/19/2006, 06:36 PM
The thing I never understood about that guy was why he always went for "5's" or less when, as Leader of the Free World, he could have had "10's."

I guess that's Arkansas for ya.

bri
8/19/2006, 06:39 PM
Hey, it could be worse. He COULD root for the Horns. :D

Hatfield
8/19/2006, 06:45 PM
The thing I never understood about that guy was why he always went for "5's" or less when, as Leader of the Free World, he could have had "10's."

I guess that's Arkansas for ya.

got to respect a man that throws the have nots a bone

Okla-homey
8/19/2006, 06:54 PM
got to respect a man that throws the have nots a bone

Seriously, he could have had A-Numba One USDA "Prime" hoo-hoo, and prolly still could, and instead he went for hiefers and battle-axes. What gives?

bri
8/19/2006, 07:02 PM
I SAID, AT LEAST HE DOESN'T ROOT FOR TEXASS!!!

http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2006/01/06/bush-econ-inside.jpg

:D

Hatfield
8/19/2006, 07:03 PM
wie herd ewe

bri
8/19/2006, 07:05 PM
BECAUSE ROOTING FOR TEXASS IS WORSE THAN BONING FAT CHICKS!!! GET IT?!?!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/19/2006, 07:06 PM
i notice that someone has given 3 yellow stars to the headline for this thread, and was sorta wondering why.

bri
8/19/2006, 07:07 PM
Because my five-star rating combined with someone's one-star rating equals three stars. :D

tulsaoilerfan
8/19/2006, 07:10 PM
Seriously, he could have had A-Numba One USDA "Prime" hoo-hoo, and prolly still could, and instead he went for hiefers and battle-axes. What gives?
Maybe he's always been a chubby chaser; nothing wrong with that. :D

PhilTLL
8/19/2006, 07:25 PM
Shoot, telling the 10's to screw off just because you could, and there'd always be more of them anyway, would be one of the base pleasures of being President. C'mon now. You could even have the Secret Service remove them.

Hatfield
8/19/2006, 07:26 PM
i notice that someone has given 3 yellow stars to the headline for this thread, and was sorta wondering why.

a) because there is some high brow humor in here.
b) not everyone is so bitter they can't wish a former president a happy birthday.

bri
8/19/2006, 07:46 PM
Oh, SNAP!

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/19/2006, 07:51 PM
Well everyone should hate Clinton...the economy sucked because of him...record spending was going on, the debt got trillions of dollars higher, and he brought lesbianism back to the White House for the first time since the days of Eleanor Roosevelt!

VeeJay
8/19/2006, 10:09 PM
http://www.bubbygram.com/performers/marilynmmar.jpg

bri
8/19/2006, 10:13 PM
Heh.

Frozen Sooner
8/19/2006, 10:22 PM
Shoot, telling the 10's to screw off just because you could, and there'd always be more of them anyway, would be one of the base pleasures of being President. C'mon now. You could even have the Secret Service remove them.

You know, that's not a bad point.

The guy's got some game. I imagine that he got tired of boning the total hotties when he was in high school (c'mon, the guy had an El Camino with ASTROTURF!) and figured he'd start pwning the bigger girls. Less drama and less fuss.

8/19/2006, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=bri]BECAUSE ROOTING FOR TEXASS IS WORSE THAN SELLING U.S. MILITARY SECRETS TO THE CHICOMS!!! GET IT?!?!!

:D[/QUOTEFIXD

OklahomaTuba
8/19/2006, 11:10 PM
and at 60 I am sure that is quite the sight.

http://www.planet-familyguy.com/pfg/images/characters/clinton_tn.jpg

Family Guy animators must have been interning at the WH during those years.

8/20/2006, 01:59 AM
a) because there is some high brow humor in here.
b) not everyone is so bitter they can't wish a former president a happy birthday.Could be you are the one passing out the stars so irresponsibly?

bri
8/20/2006, 03:58 AM
Could be you are the one passing out the stars so irresponsibly?

A) You suck at quoting.

B) I ALREADY said I was the one who gave this thread five stars and bumped it to three.

Chuck Bao
8/20/2006, 04:23 AM
Happy birthday, Mr. President.

And, I'll give this a five star rating.

And, I really think that Bill should run for president again.

Start the campaign. You can do your part by helping to donate for Interns to Washington and cc Bill.

PhilTLL
8/20/2006, 04:34 AM
It's unfortunate for Tuba's signature that Roger Baldwin made that quote in 1935, and then lost faith in capital-c Communism after the Soviet-Nazi pact of 1939. He not only wrote a book denouncing it, but rid his own organization of party members afterwards. No less a hardened militaristic capitalist than Douglas MacArthur saw fit to invite him to post-war Japan to foster the growth and implementation of individual liberties.

"So long as we have enough people in this country willing to fight for their rights, we'll be called a democracy."

http://www.harvardsquarelibrary.org/unitarians/baldwin.html

Chuck Bao
8/20/2006, 05:03 AM
And, I already gave five stars. Still, mucho kudos to Phil
TLL.

Flagstaffsooner
8/20/2006, 05:28 AM
Seriously, he could have had A-Numba One USDA "Prime" hoo-hoo, and prolly still could, and instead he went for hiefers and battle-axes. What gives?Dems have bad judgement not unlike whorns.:texan:

bri
8/20/2006, 06:11 AM
It's unfortunate for Tuba's signature that Roger Baldwin made that quote in 1935, and then lost faith in capital-c Communism after the Soviet-Nazi pact of 1939. He not only wrote a book denouncing it, but rid his own organization of party members afterwards. No less a hardened militaristic capitalist than Douglas MacArthur saw fit to invite him to post-war Japan to foster the growth and implementation of individual liberties.

"So long as we have enough people in this country willing to fight for their rights, we'll be called a democracy."

Shhhhhhhh. Proper context is the refuge of the TERRORISTS!!

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/20/2006, 09:06 AM
Why does everyone hate America except Tuba :(

Okla-homey
8/20/2006, 09:14 AM
Whatever else he was, for eight years, he was the Playa-'N-Chief

bow-chicka-bow

Hatfield
8/20/2006, 10:45 AM
Could be you are the one passing out the stars so irresponsibly?

nope.

could you be the one with such a black heart you can't simply wish a former president a happy birthday?

Okla-homey
8/20/2006, 05:12 PM
nope.

could you be the one with such a black heart you can't simply wish a former president a happy birthday?

For the record, I can't stand Clinton, Carter, and James Buchanan. Buncha do-nothings on whose watch we became less safe and after which their successors had to deal with the ginormous mess they left.

Hatfield
8/20/2006, 10:04 PM
but homey does that mean you can't perform one of the following two functions:

1) wish him a happy birthday or
2) not enter a thread which wishes him a happy birthday

i am no big fan of w, but on his birthday i wished him a happy birthday here as well.

OklahomaTuba
8/21/2006, 08:48 AM

Actually, there is no indication that Roger Baldwin ever lost faith in capital-c Communism.

The ONLY reason he became anti-USSR was because of the non-agression pact with Hitler, and he saw that as a sign of appeasement by Stalin.

Yet, even that didn't stop him from making the occasional visit there or hangin with his red friends that were never kicked out of the ACLU.

As for his other quote, sure it wasn't said in an angry tone? Afterall, the ACLU rather threaten people with a lawsuit to force its will than be fought. When they are fought, it doesn't usually come out good for them.