PDA

View Full Version : women and the "monthly"

rebmus
8/18/2006, 09:18 PM
my g/f informed me today that their "monthly" changes depending on who they hung around. one of her friends has a more dominate pherimone (sp?) and it causes her "monthly" to change to match the friend.

women are SO complicated... i've never heard this! anyone else heard this spill?

olevetonahill
8/18/2006, 09:23 PM
my g/f informed me today that their "monthly" changes depending on who they hung around. one of her friends has a more dominate pherimone (sp?) and it causes her "monthly" to change to match the friend.

women are SO complicated... i've never heard this! anyone else heard this spill?
Im 56
still aint got them women figured out :confused:
every time we begin to even try to understand the rules , they change em :D

Mongo
8/18/2006, 09:24 PM
Just tell the girlfriend that the "monthly" aint a free pass to be a bitch towards you, and you will be OK no matter what day of the month it hits

rebmus
8/18/2006, 09:30 PM
Just tell the girlfriend that the "monthly" aint a free pass to be a bitch towards you, and you will be OK no matter what day of the month it hits
lol... honestly, she's NEVER used it as an excuse to bitch... she's one of a kind.

OUDoc
8/18/2006, 09:37 PM
Yeah. Female roommates/family members/whatever tend to slowly have periods at the same time of the month. Move out during those days.

Paperclip
8/18/2006, 10:56 PM
Same thing happens when Lil, VK and SBSB are on the SO at the same time.

OUBabe
8/18/2006, 11:21 PM
Yes, it is true.....my best friend, two daughters and I are all synchronized ....

olevetonahill
8/18/2006, 11:30 PM
What are you smoking ? Like they need an excuse :confused:

Tailwind
8/18/2006, 11:38 PM
It is true. Thankfully, I no longer have to worry about that stuff.

olevetonahill
8/18/2006, 11:47 PM
It is true. Thankfully, I no longer have to worry about that stuff.
Take you estragin and STFU :D

Tailwind
8/18/2006, 11:49 PM
ha! Don't have to take the estrogen, got that all worked out. :mad:

olevetonahill
8/18/2006, 11:56 PM
ha! Don't have to take the estrogen, got that all worked out. :mad:
Thank You Flag :D

StoopTroup
8/19/2006, 12:00 AM
Does every Woman in a Women's Prison cycle at the same time?

If so...

That week the place should be on "High Alert".

olevetonahill
8/19/2006, 12:05 AM

If so...

LOCK IT DOWN !!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bigdsooner
8/19/2006, 12:05 AM

If so...

:D, lockdown

olevetonahill
8/19/2006, 12:09 AM
:D, lockdown
Great Minds think alike !:cool:

bigdsooner
8/19/2006, 12:13 AM
i thought the same thing, except i was sayin to myself...hey, fu**in vet stole my post :)

OKC Sooner
8/19/2006, 12:14 AM
How many women with PMS does it take to change a lightbulb?

JUST ONE, GODDAMMIT, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

bigdsooner
8/19/2006, 12:21 AM
i found that during that week, i just shut the hell up, do what im told and everything is cool

SCOUT
8/19/2006, 12:25 AM
Synchronized Caged Heat?

LoyalFan
8/19/2006, 12:31 AM
True. Women can be horrific during "that time". There is hope, however.
Some years ago I was dating a sweet young thing who became a combination of nymphomaniac, Tasmanian Devil, weeping drama queen, and serial killer as her "period" approached, occured, and ebbed.
Her excuse for her behavior was, o'course, "I can't help it, it's my period."
Enter behavior modification! With caring and loving effort, usually involving flowers, a whip 'n chair, a stun gun, and threats of removing her from my credit card accounts, I was able to engineer a change.
Now, instead of a interval of concentrated horror and possibility of physical harm, (See: "period") she undergoes regular and quite manageable episodes we refer to as "Commas".
I have created a book and DVR outlining my methods, sent in a package labeled "Auto Maintenance Tips", and it's your's for three easy payments of 29.95 each.

Wishing you the best.

LoyalFan
C/O Saint Phisoderm's Hospital
Rooms 1 thru 25

OCUDad
8/19/2006, 12:52 AM
Liar.

LoyalFan
8/19/2006, 12:55 AM
Liar.

Call me a liar, will you! Why, I'll set the dogs on you, cane you senseless, and burn yer outhouse...so soon as I get outta this body cast and the skin grafts heal!

LF

VeeJay
8/19/2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I don't think you can change that through tangible, external forces like flowers or winning lottery tickets.

LoyalFan
8/19/2006, 01:03 AM
Yeah, I don't think you can change that through tangible, external forces like flowers or winning lottery tickets.

See: "credit cards", "stun gun", etc.

LF

OCUDad
8/19/2006, 01:22 AM
Call me a liar, will you! Why, I'll set the dogs on you, cane you senseless, and burn yer outhouse...

LFWho the hell do you think you are? My wife? :D

LoyalFan
8/19/2006, 01:29 AM
Who the hell do you think you are? My wife? :D

Well, I'm 100% straight, but if you crossdress, are you hawt?
(On the dance floor, I LEAD!)

LF

olevetonahill
8/19/2006, 02:18 AM
True. Women can be horrific during "that time". There is hope, however.
Some years ago I was dating a sweet young thing who became a combination of nymphomaniac, Tasmanian Devil, weeping drama queen, and serial killer as her "period" approached, occured, and ebbed.
Her excuse for her behavior was, o'course, "I can't help it, it's my period."
Enter behavior modification! With caring and loving effort, usually involving flowers, a whip 'n chair, a stun gun, and threats of removing her from my credit card accounts, I was able to engineer a change.
Now, instead of a interval of concentrated horror and possibility of physical harm, (See: "period") she undergoes regular and quite manageable episodes we refer to as "Commas".
I have created a book and DVR outlining my methods, sent in a package labeled "Auto Maintenance Tips", and it's your's for three easy payments of 29.95 each.

Wishing you the best.

LoyalFan
C/O Saint Phisoderm's Hospital
Rooms 1 thru 25
**** dude ?
you have em figured out. and your gonna sell the secrit for less than a 100 bucks Im in when you convince me ?

OUHOMER
8/19/2006, 07:12 AM
Been married going on 30 years, When the wife and daughter hit at the same time it was WWIII.:mad: Hell, I could tell when it was coming because I would get very irritable a week before they would hit.:eek: When the daughter moved out and the wife had to have a woman operation (that’s hillbilly for hysterectomy). Life became good.:D

Okla-homey
8/19/2006, 07:39 AM
Been married going on 30 years, When the wife and daughter hit at the same time it was WWIII.:mad: Hell, I could tell when it was coming because I would get very irritable a week before they would hit.:eek: When the daughter moved out and the wife had to have a woman operation (that’s hillbilly for hysterectomy). Life became good.:D

Ditto here too bro. Daughter is almost in another time zone and that "woman operation" rocks. It made Mrs Homey much more even keeled.:D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/19/2006, 09:15 AM
I hate it when chicks use it as an excuse to be bitchy or to shirk responsibility. There are drugs that can be used to remedy that. Look into them.

BoogercountySooner
8/19/2006, 10:02 AM
Painters are in Daddy's OUT!!!!!:mad: :mad: :P

VeeJay
8/19/2006, 10:04 AM
SBSB - you will be a lovely significant other for someone one of these days. Good jorb!

I had a gf once that blamed the psychotic behavior on PMS and her endometriosis. Mrs. VJ has never exhibited any of that. I am very lucky.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/19/2006, 01:43 PM
SBSB - you will be a lovely significant other for someone one of these days. Good jorb!

I had a gf once that blamed the psychotic behavior on PMS and her endometriosis. Mrs. VJ has never exhibited any of that. I am very lucky.Thanks :)

I just have a real problem with using that as an excuse to act all crazy and lazy. I think there are too many women who don't seek treatment from their physicians for it and too many men who let them get by with it because they think that's the way it is.

SeattleOUstudent
8/19/2006, 02:51 PM
Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesnt die. YWIA

rebmus
8/19/2006, 02:54 PM
how about this one...

is it ok to,,, umm, do THAT during the "monthly"?

some think it's gross. i prefer the shbwer, no messy cleanup.

soonerbrat
8/19/2006, 03:07 PM

tis true. when a bunch of girls are roommates, they all get sychronized.
you're welcome.

OUHOMER
8/19/2006, 05:12 PM
how about this one...

Oh never mind

Harry Beanbag
8/19/2006, 05:43 PM
how about this one...

http://www.halloweencostumeworld.com/images/Accessories/8970r%20lg%20red%20wings.jpg

Okla-homey
8/19/2006, 06:51 PM
I will say this on behalf of the "fairer sex" and I mean it. If us guys had to endure that "monthly," life on Earth would be profoundly different. IOW, if it happened to guys, we'd call in sick that week and lay in the fetal position in bed all day.

Women get big props from me in the "Pain-tolerance and ability to deal with and overcome very inconvenient crap department."

slickdawg
8/19/2006, 08:42 PM
Yes, it is true.....my best friend, two daughters and I are all in a synchronized swim team

What does that have to do with the topic?

;)

olevetonahill
8/19/2006, 08:53 PM
I will say this on behalf of the "fairer sex" and I mean it. If us guys had to endure that "monthly," life on Earth would be profoundly different. IOW, if it happened to guys, we'd call in sick that week and lay in the fetal position in bed all day.

Women get big props from me in the "Pain-tolerance and ability to deal with and overcome very inconvenient crap department."
Then they need to Blame Eve Not Us Men :eek:
The Only good thing about knowing your Daughter has started is the Fact she aint knocked up ;)

olevetonahill
8/19/2006, 08:54 PM
What does that have to do with the topic?

;)
I aint touching that one :eek: :eek: :eek: :pop:

OCUDad
8/19/2006, 08:57 PM
Then they need to Blame Eve Not Us Men :eek: And this, in a nutshell, explains your excellent track record with women. :D :eek:

olevetonahill
8/19/2006, 09:39 PM
And this, in a nutshell, explains your excellent track record with women. :D :eek:
Edzakery :D
But I didnt cause the stuff to happen to em so they can STFU and GADOCADWI :eek:

VeeJay
8/19/2006, 09:47 PM

If I may take that thought one step further, I have a friend who once commented after a few Stroh's that, and I paraphrase, "If women gave their boyfriends and husbands blowjobs every day, there would never be any wars."

I wonder if Mrs. VJ thinks I am capable of starting a war.

It's all about the leverage and negotiating, folks.

LoyalFan
8/20/2006, 05:59 AM

Well, if WE had "Monthlies" we'd spend less on the needed accessories.
You can get a lot of Q-Tips(TM) for very little money.

LF