PDA

View Full Version : Flaming Lips on Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack, trailer

BigRedJed
8/18/2006, 08:00 PM
Linky (http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/littlemisssunshine/trailer-high.html)

In other news, I ran into Mike Ivins at Flip's last night. We talked about the UFO that they're building for the OKC show. They were originally planning on touring with it, but were now leaning toward doing it only in OKC, as it is apparently very unwieldy.

Never once did I feel like he was going to drag me back to his cave, boil my head in oil and then eat it.

bri
8/18/2006, 08:01 PM
Never once did I feel like he was going to drag me back to his cave, boil my head in oil and then eat it.

Sadly, Mike can't say the same. :D

BigRedJed
8/18/2006, 08:04 PM
He did appear a little bit frightened. Just like the time when I stalked him at Target.

apusooner
8/18/2006, 08:10 PM
The Flaming Lips also did the soundtrack to one of the greatest DVD's ever made, Okie Noodlin'. I found it in the comedy section at Fryes.

bri
8/18/2006, 08:13 PM
He did appear a little bit frightened. Just like the time when I stalked him at Target.

Recurring theme or repeat offender? Only a jury can tell for sure. ;)

BigRedJed
8/19/2006, 12:22 AM
Recurring theme or repeat offender? Only a jury can tell for sure. ;)
Well, generally I save most of my Lips stalking for Wayne. It's easier, since he lives in Oklahoma and Mike doesn't. Plus, Wayne's more chatty and generally a more cooperative stalkee. That said, if Mike comes to town and choosed to visit some of my hangouts, he's fair game in my book.

bri
8/19/2006, 09:45 AM
Dressed like that? He was ASKIN' for it!!

;)

Hatfield
8/19/2006, 02:03 PM
he could have been stalking you....ever think about that.

BigRedJed
8/21/2006, 09:28 AM
he could have been stalking you....ever think about that.
Well, actually, I decided that WAS the case with Wayne. He was jogging through my front yard, after all.

BigRedJed
8/21/2006, 09:29 AM
Oh, and I saw that movie last night. The Yeah Yeah Yeah song wasn't anywhere in the movie, and wasn't listed on the credits. NOT on the soundtrack. Apparently, they just used it for the trailer. Weird.

It was still a cute movie, though.

LilSooner
8/21/2006, 10:01 AM
Jed, what was the song at the end of the trailer.

Rhino
8/21/2006, 10:04 AM
Jed, what was the song at the end of the trailer. Sufjan Stevens - Chicago

LilSooner
8/21/2006, 10:19 AM
amazing.