PDA

View Full Version : 1TC

MiccoMacey
8/18/2006, 07:44 PM
How did your first semester at USAO go for you?

You know, when you were still a Senior at Anadarko High School.

Or your Camaro while at OU?

Man, it's soooo cool working with your brother. :D

GDC
8/19/2006, 12:54 PM
I think he's ignoring you.:pop:

1stTimeCaller
8/21/2006, 08:23 AM
How did your first semester at USAO go for you?

You know, when you were still a Senior at Anadarko High School.

Or your Camaro while at OU?

Man, it's soooo cool working with your brother. :D

It was Chickasha High. USAO was well, USAO. I did learn that a guy could make even more time for himself by dropping classes...

The Z28 was awesome until that damned fence came out of nowhere and jumped on the front bumper, hood, fender, quarter panel and rear bumper. That Camaro was a much better mode of transportation than the pair of Nikes were for the next 6 months.

Tell him that you heard that he was undefeated as the Wealter Weight champ at Hardees.

colleyvillesooner
8/21/2006, 08:50 AM
http://www.xtremedfw.com/phpbb2/images/smiles/drama.gif

MiccoMacey
8/21/2006, 09:25 AM
It was Chickasha High.

Yeah, DD and I almost fist-fought after I referred to him as "a Warrior from Anadarko". I've called Jenni worse things in front of him and got less of a reaction.

Tell him that you heard that he was undefeated as the Wealter Weight champ at Hardees.

Yeah, I'm not sure why he asked me to ask you these things. You've prolly got enough things on him to keep us busy laughing at him at the fire station for weeks on end. Not sure why he declared this jihad on you. Especially when you're more open about your sordid history than he is about his. But I'm glad he did.

If you think of more things, let us know.

1stTimeCaller
8/21/2006, 09:37 AM
I wanted to bring up about 5 more things but I know that I can't. I've never tried to challenge his position as big brother that can beat the little brother into a pulp and me telling you those stories would schedule that duel.

He will get very squirmy if you ask him about getting stuck in the mud at LabCo. DO NOT BRING THIS UP IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE!! seriously.

MiccoMacey
8/21/2006, 10:28 AM
First rule of Soonerfans: Don't talk about Soonerfans (especially to wives of alleged Soonerfans members...if there even is/was a Soonerfans) .