PDA

View Full Version : So I've got this football helmet stuck on my head

Soonerbabeinbama
8/18/2006, 05:45 PM
I went to my neice's house this afternoon to spend some time with her son - aka / my great nephew. He is three and I love him to pieces. Well - he decided he wanted to play football. He has his little helmet on and he pulls out this helmet that was his dad's helmet when he was in high school I guess. It looked kinda small to me. So the angel says "put the helmet on Aunt Soonerbabeinbama - we can't play football until you put the helmet on." I said "baby, this really looks too small for me" but he insisted I wear it, so what could I do? I put the helmet on - rather snug - we played football in temperature that would rival the temperature in hell - so I'm sweating like a stuck pig and can't get the damn thing off. I pull, and pull, and pull - nadda. I'm starting to panic - I have visions of me going to the emergency room with this freaking football helmet on - so I wear the helmet until his dad gets home. Of course - the whole fam damily things this is hysterical. Thank God, after much tugging, pulling, sweating and crying - we get the damn thing off. My ears are still hurting - think I'll have a martini!!

proud gonzo
8/18/2006, 05:46 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
pics? :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

dolemitesooner
8/18/2006, 05:48 PM
serves you right...lol

Soonerbabeinbama
8/18/2006, 05:49 PM
serves you right...lol
where did you come from?

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/18/2006, 05:53 PM
One time I was in my back yard and behind my house I saw a dog. A dog with a big orange plastic head. Walking around all wobbly-nobbly.

So I get closer and this dog has one of those plastic jack-o-laterns kids use to treak or treat with stuck on it's head. I guess it wanted something inside the thing and it got stuck.

I pulled it off and this dog was about to die of thirst. She was panting like crazy and all foamy-mouthed. I don't know how long it'd been on there but it was a female dog and she'd apparently recently had puppies. I figured out it was the dog down the street so I gave her water and took her home.

Ever see a dog walking around with a punkin head? 'Cause I have. And it's very, very strange.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/18/2006, 05:56 PM
One time I was in my back yard and behind my house I saw a dog. A dog with a big orange plastic head. Walking around all wobbly-nobbly.

So I get closer and this dog has one of those plastic jack-o-laterns kids use to treak or treat with stuck on it's head. I guess it wanted something inside the thing and it got stuck.

I pulled it off and this dog was about to die of thirst. She was panting like crazy and all foamy-mouthed. I don't know how long it'd been on there but it was a female dog and she'd apparently recently had puppies. I figured out it was the dog down the street so I gave her water and took her home.

Ever see a dog walking around with a punkin head? 'Cause I have. And it's very, very starnge.
About as strange as a crazy broad walking around with a football helmet stuck on her head. I know how that poor dog felt!! At least I could see!:D

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 05:58 PM
Is that the first time you had trouble getting a HELMET off Babe?:D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/18/2006, 06:02 PM
Is that the first time you had trouble getting a HELMET off Babe?:D
okay, I'm missing the boat here - should I google?:confused:

Flagstaffsooner
8/18/2006, 06:03 PM
I saw this on a Lucy episode.

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 06:31 PM
Sorry Babe it was a poor attempt at Humor disregard!:O

Soonerbabeinbama
8/18/2006, 06:33 PM
Sorry Babe it was a poor attempt at Humor disregard!:O
don't start something you can't finish Booger!;)

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 06:49 PM
don't start something you can't finish Booger!;)

If I had a nickel---

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 06:51 PM
Did ya get it?:O

Soonerbabeinbama
8/18/2006, 06:57 PM
Did ya get it?:O
no. you've got some splainin to do Lucy

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 07:03 PM
Well aaa IF I had a nickel for aaa everytime Mrs. Booger told me to aaa not start something I couldn't finish then aaa you get it huh! :O :O

Soonerbabeinbama
8/18/2006, 07:05 PM
Well aaa IF I had a nickel for aaa everytime Mrs. Booger told me to aaa not start something I couldn't finish then aaa you get it huh! :O :O
oh - I wasn't talking about not getting "don't start what you can't finish" I'm talking about not getting the helmet thing - start explaining. :cool:

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 07:09 PM
go to the Urban Dictionary and look up helmet.

That is All.:O :O

sanantoniosooner
8/18/2006, 07:12 PM
Ever see a dog walking around with a punkin head? 'Cause I have. And it's very, very strange.
Our dog used to walk around with those round Braum's cartons on her head.

She figured out that she could elevate it and all the ice cream would melt and run down to where she could get it.

Walked all over the yard with those cartons tilted high.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/18/2006, 07:24 PM
go to the Urban Dictionary and look up helmet.

That is All.:O :O
Oh - good lord. thank you urban dictionary and Albqsooner - I'm not touching that one with a ten foot.......................pole. :cool:

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 07:31 PM
Whistling!!!

LoyalFan
8/19/2006, 01:01 AM

Please tell me you found and saved the pups.

LF

Okla-homey
8/19/2006, 07:41 AM
I went to my neice's house this afternoon to spend some time with her son - aka / my great nephew. He is three and I love him to pieces. Well - he decided he wanted to play football. He has his little helmet on and he pulls out this helmet that was his dad's helmet when he was in high school I guess. It looked kinda small to me. So the angel says "put the helmet on Aunt Soonerbabeinbama - we can't play football until you put the helmet on." I said "baby, this really looks too small for me" but he insisted I wear it, so what could I do? I put the helmet on - rather snug - we played football in temperature that would rival the temperature in hell - so I'm sweating like a stuck pig and can't get the damn thing off. I pull, and pull, and pull - nadda. I'm starting to panic - I have visions of me going to the emergency room with this freaking football helmet on - so I wear the helmet until his dad gets home. Of course - the whole fam damily things this is hysterical. Thank God, after much tugging, pulling, sweating and crying - we get the damn thing off. My ears are still hurting - think I'll have a martini!!

Next time, before donning the helmet, grease-up your ears.

You're welcome.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/19/2006, 07:55 AM
Next time, before donning the helmet, grease-up your ears.

You're welcome.
Next time? Yeah right.....;)

Sooner_Bob
8/19/2006, 08:04 AM
Oh - good lord. thank you urban dictionary and Albqsooner - I'm not touching that one with a ten foot.......................pole. :cool:

What?

helmet: an often unappreciated and overlooked alternative rock band from the early to mid 1990s.

:confused: