PDA

View Full Version : How did ya know when the Honeymoon was over?

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 03:26 PM
Ok Ya'll I know we have some good stories how you knew the honeymoon was over with your present or past significant other.

For me it was when my wife and I had been married for a few month's and I was taking a shower and she came into the one bathroom we had and took a very stinky #2. She then flushed the toilet causing the water in our little place to go from warm to scalding. My natural reaction was to jump out of the shower. When I did so I breathed in the sickening odor of my better halfs's said deposit causing a whole different reaction. Funny now but not then.

:D

Petro-Sooner
8/18/2006, 03:31 PM
Women go #2 :confused: I thought they were neat, clean, sweet smelling creations from God.

tbl
8/18/2006, 03:33 PM
Not cool. We've been married over 8 years, and I still forbid her to dump or fart in front of me.

As to when the honeymoon was over, probably the first time I got locked up for spousal abuse. ;)

8/18/2006, 03:33 PM
I guess it was as we were boarding the plane.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/18/2006, 03:34 PM
I'm seriously surprised she'd even come in and do that while you were taking a shower.

I'd have just gone in the garbage disposal. :mack:

dolemitesooner
8/18/2006, 03:36 PM
I'm seriously surprised she'd even come in and do that while you were taking a shower.

wow:eek:

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/18/2006, 03:36 PM
Don't act like I'm the only one.

dolemitesooner
8/18/2006, 03:40 PM
Don't act like I'm the only one.
wow:eek:

8/18/2006, 03:42 PM
http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/f/fe/femmeannie/27256_shocked_expression.jpg

dolemitesooner
8/18/2006, 03:43 PM
http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/f/fe/femmeannie/27256_shocked_expression.jpgyeah exactly

PAW
Women go #2 :confused: I thought they were neat, clean, sweet smelling creations from God.

Yesterday, the cute little dental hygenist was looking at my teef when she tooted, a small toot mind you, but a toot none-the-less. I was shocked as I have been married almost 20 years and have never heard my wife let-er-rip one time, much less toot. I was able to keep a straight face though as I was contemplating the sharp, pointy objects on the tray next to my chair. I told my wife later and she said I must have been mistaken and it was probably the dentist as he was walking by the room.

Sorry, didn't have anything to do with the honeymoon. Carry on.

GDC
When she drew down on me with the 12 guage, I was pretty sure the honeymoon was over.

crawfish
8/18/2006, 03:44 PM
I can't remember exactly, but I'm sure it involved in-laws.

The first kid may have put the nail on the coffin, tho. :)

crawfish
8/18/2006, 03:45 PM
Yesterday, the cute little dental hygenist was looking at my teef when she tooted, a small toot mind you, but a toot none-the-less. I was shocked as I have been married almost 20 years and have never heard my wife let-er-rip one time, much less toot. I was able to keep a straight face though as I was contemplating the sharp, pointy objects on the tray next to my chair. I told my wife later and she said I must have been mistaken and it was probably the dentist as he was walking by the room.

Sorry, didn't have anything to do with the honeymoon. Carry on.

Worst Penthouse story EVER. :dean:

PAW
8/18/2006, 03:49 PM
Worst Penthouse story EVER. :dean:

writing skills or plot? :(

crawfish
8/18/2006, 03:56 PM
writing skills or plot? :(

:les: LACK OF NAUGHTY STUFF!!!

dolemitesooner
8/18/2006, 03:58 PM
Thats what I wasz thinking it could not be the worst ever cause they would never put that **** in there mag.

PAW
8/18/2006, 04:00 PM

Ah, well I do have another appointment in 2 weeks. ;)

I made this one for early in the morning though, before lunch. Hopefully, no tooters.

TexasLidig8r
8/18/2006, 04:11 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And I won our wager to body paint you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow.. just.. wow.... (ad infinitum)...

:(

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/18/2006, 04:14 PM
You buncha babies. All the dookie talk around here and that's grossing you guys out?

I'd never do anything like that and you turds know it.

I'd have gotten a 5-gallon bucket and some sand....

Mjcpr
8/18/2006, 04:15 PM
5 gallons?

JB indeed.

BoogercountySooner
8/18/2006, 04:20 PM

Thats been 27 years ago we have ground rules now and a garbage disposal!!

:texan:

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/18/2006, 04:21 PM
Heh.

Pricetag
8/18/2006, 04:43 PM
Yesterday, the cute little dental hygenist was looking at my teef when she tooted, a small toot mind you, but a toot none-the-less.
Did it bother you that the fart probably went right into your gaping maw?

PAW
8/18/2006, 04:49 PM
Did it bother you that the fart probably went right into your gaping maw?

I didn't smell anything untowards, so I wasn't really worried about it.

crawfish
8/18/2006, 04:51 PM
Ah, well I do have another appointment in 2 weeks. ;)

I made this one for early in the morning though, before lunch. Hopefully, no hooters.

Still, you continue to disappoint me. :(

Pricetag
8/18/2006, 04:52 PM
I didn't smell anything untowards, so I wasn't really worried about it.
That's because it never got a chance to go by your nose.

PAW
8/18/2006, 04:57 PM
Still, you continue to disappoint me. :(

Sorry. :rolleyes:

8/18/2006, 05:59 PM
Folks, a woman laying cable in a garbage disposal is about as graphic as it can get, even by SO standards.

Well played, BSG.

I guess.

(had to add the gender, because there is nothing any of you freaks could do to surprise me)

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/18/2006, 06:00 PM

AlbqSooner
8/18/2006, 07:25 PM
Why We Split-Up

She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit.

Then I caught her spending:

$65.00 on make-up, $150 for a cut & color, $30 for a manicure, $40 for a pedicure, $50 on vitamins, $300 on clothes and $600 for a gym membership.

I asked how come I had to give up stuff and not her. She said she needed it to look pretty for me.

I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back.

LoyalFan
8/19/2006, 01:21 AM
For me and Lorena, it wuz when she...well, you know.

J.Bobbitt
7 Minus Drive
A city near you

VeeJay
8/19/2006, 02:09 AM
Folks, a woman laying cable in a garbage disposal is about as graphic as it can get, even by SO standards.

Well played, BSG.

I guess.

(had to add the gender, because there is nothing any of you freaks could do to surprise me)

Would that be where one draws the line on askin' for pics?

Taily-Po
8/19/2006, 10:00 AM
What's crazy is, I wasn't even fazed by the #2 in the garbage disposal.

I was too busy wondering if she had just plopped down inside the sink or hovered above it gymnastic-style.

I think I've lurked here WAY too long.

BoogercountySooner
8/19/2006, 10:56 AM
I'm glad to see that all you F-in Hillbillies are still on your Honeymoons!! Liars!;) :)

whatsername
8/19/2006, 11:33 AM
It was over for us when I walked in the room right into the most gawdawful stink. When I said "what's that smell!!???" he started laughing.

Now, I want to know why guys think that's just so hilarious? :rolleyes:

BoogercountySooner
8/19/2006, 12:42 PM
My wife knew it was over when she heard me start snoring!!:D

TheHumanAlphabet
8/19/2006, 01:44 PM

I have NEVER heard of anyone doing that...

TheHumanAlphabet
8/19/2006, 01:48 PM
It was over for us when I walked in the room right into the most gawdawful stink. When I said "what's that smell!!???" he started laughing.

Now, I want to know why guys think that's just so hilarious? :rolleyes:

My brother is the fartingest guy around. He thinks its funny and I've been punished as a teen for his farting...(still hate him for letting me take the rap on that...)

Anyway, my sister was baby sitting for he and his Mrs. After dinner, the kids (2 girls and a boy) were hanging out and the boy let loose with a couple of belches and farts. He laughs and thinks its funny (He learned real good!). MY sister scolds him and the little girl says "My daddy is the Master [farter]". My sister asks how come he is the "master" and she says "He worked his way up the list..."

Kids, watch what you say and do around them...

Frozen Sooner
8/19/2006, 02:23 PM

Yet another reason I have the 3HP model.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/19/2006, 03:52 PM
I had a weird dream about a garbage disposal the other night. Ewwww

rebmus
8/19/2006, 03:57 PM
my garbage disposal has never been used.

blondesoonergal, you busy tonight?