PDA

View Full Version : soonerfans living in Tejas

OKLA21FAN
8/18/2006, 03:17 PM
have had this idea for a couple of years and finally set down the other night and photo-shoped my idea for a flag. been wanting to have this custom made (probably 3'X5') flag, and if course there is a little price break for the more i have made. would anyone be interested in having one as well (just at my cost), PM me.

unless someone knows if they make this flag already..lol

http://home.comcast.net/~ptripp38/TEXFLAG3.jpg

GDC
8/18/2006, 03:46 PM
I could have used one of those a few years ago.

SOONERKAT
8/18/2006, 03:48 PM
The flag looks great. If I wasn't concerned about my 3 aggot and two whorn neighbors burning my house down, I would be down for one. Unfortuneatly, I have already had two of my OU flags "disappear".

Still, this looks great. Good luck!

dolemitesooner
8/18/2006, 03:59 PM
I live in Oklahoma

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/18/2006, 09:53 PM
I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!

BajaOklahoma
8/18/2006, 10:04 PM
I wonder if the OU Clubs would like one of those?

LoyalFan
8/19/2006, 12:52 AM
have had this idea for a couple of years and finally set down the other night and photo-shoped my idea for a flag. been wanting to have this custom made (probably 3'X5') flag, and if course there is a little price break for the more i have made. would anyone be interested in having one as well (just at my cost), PM me.

unless someone knows if they make this flag already..lol

http://home.comcast.net/~ptripp38/TEXFLAG3.jpg

GREAT! But...I'd suggest the OU be in white, as is the Lone Star on the Texiz flag and that the canton (blue area, and the bars, be in the same proportion as the TF.)
If you feel a need for a tad of Crimson in the canton, use it to lightly outline the White OU.

Or...Make the canton Crimson, with White OU, and the lower bar Blue. It'll still convey the message.

Again, great idea...how much?

BTW, might, depending on PREPAID orders, be able to work a deal with Dixie Flag Co. here in San Antonio to make them for you. They do good work and I know the owner so he might be willing to risk lynching by the locals.

LF

BajaOklahoma
8/19/2006, 06:58 AM
Oh, and one-sided or two?

jk the sooner fan
8/19/2006, 07:51 AM
thats awesome!

OKLA21FAN
8/19/2006, 01:46 PM
Oh, and one-sided or two?good point
i priced it at one sided, but i need to find out the difference for two-sided

will have to wait till Monday to find out though

Miko
8/19/2006, 02:31 PM
I am very interested. Find out the price for two-sided and I'll let Santa know!!!!

StoopTroup
8/19/2006, 02:36 PM
I think the "Tejas" part of the flag should be flown "In Distress" and the OU should be appropriately placed and enlarged to cover most of the flag area.

OKLA21FAN
8/21/2006, 01:13 PM
pricing update:

two-sided is going to run well over a C note a piece and has a 12 flag order minimum.

exploring other options, and if anyone interested has any connections, im listening.

(feel free to use the .jpg file above)

Miko
8/21/2006, 04:34 PM
How well over? Have you shopped the price any?

jk the sooner fan
8/21/2006, 04:36 PM
i'd see if one of the OU outfitters (like big red) might want to partner in with you on something like that....seriously, you could sell a bunch of those

or maybe not