PDA

View Full Version : Pump judge sentenced

Okla-homey
8/18/2006, 01:02 PM
This just in from Bristow.

One year and 10K for each offense. Four years consecutively and 40K. He'll prolly only do two years if he's good in prison.

I wonder how the other cons will treat a former judge?:eek:

homerSimpsonsBrain
8/18/2006, 01:08 PM
"We ah he-a to PUMP <clap> you up"
Hans & Frans

setem
8/18/2006, 01:16 PM
I hope they send him to OZ!

I am sure he will join up with the Brotherhood and get a some anti-semitic tattoos on his face!

Prison is a crazy place!

walkoffsooner
8/18/2006, 02:05 PM
will be a great tennis player when he gets out. his prison is different than ours.

setem
8/18/2006, 02:15 PM
I sentence you to a.....

http://www.streamx.us/rich/sexyparty.gif

Okla-homey
8/18/2006, 02:45 PM
will be a great tennis player when he gets out. his prison is different than ours.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes. It'll be a state facility so at worst it will be a state-pound-u-in-a$$ prison. I bet it won't be Big Mac though. If he's lucky it will be Lexington.

1stTimeCaller
8/18/2006, 02:49 PM
It'll be interesting to see where he goes. It'll be a state facility so at worst it will be a state-pound-u-in-a$$ prison. I bet it won't be Big Mac though. If he's lucky it will be Lexington.

You don't think they will ship him out of state due to his prior employment? Surely they will have to keep him in some type of solitary for his protection won't they?

Sooner_Bob
8/18/2006, 02:52 PM
I would think the further away from Oklahoma he is the better . . . but who knows.

Okla-homey
8/18/2006, 02:55 PM
You don't think they will ship him out of state due to his prior employment? Surely they will have to keep him in some type of solitary for his protection won't they?

I should think his lawyer would have ask for that. The the thing is, I can't imagine a former judge would be safe in any prison.

Flagstaffsooner
8/18/2006, 02:59 PM
The David Hall Tanning Salon & Golf Course in Arizona?

AlbqSooner
8/18/2006, 07:38 PM
Assuming any request for out of state is denied, he will go to Lexington for starters. All sentenced inmates begin there for "reception and classification". After that they will have to decide what to do with him.

The thing about prison is you dont have to be Bubba's biotch if you have a salable skill. I expect he will be writing a bunch of legal briefs that have no foundation in law so that TUSooner can be kept busy.

Oh wait, TU is in the 5th Circuit.

Oldnslo
8/18/2006, 08:03 PM
He'll be done with his time in a hell of a lot less than 2 years, Holmes. Probably get one of the sentences done with on the bus trip down to Lexington.

Sooner_Bob
8/18/2006, 08:46 PM
So how long before he's pimpin' the pumps?

olevetonahill
8/18/2006, 09:10 PM
So how long before he's pimpin' the pumps?
I was wondering if he was gonna get to take it with him , Ya know to help out whoever Makes him their bitch :eek:

Mongo
8/18/2006, 09:21 PM
I was wondering if he was gonna get to take it with him , Ya know to help out whoever Makes him their bitch :eek:

I think where he is going, ol' Maurice aint gonna care how much gerth judgey-boy is packin:D

TUSooner
8/18/2006, 09:46 PM
Hard labor?

olevetonahill
8/18/2006, 10:02 PM
I think where he is going, ol' Maurice aint gonna care how much gerth judgey-boy is packin:D
I was thinking more along the lines of Him careing about what Maurice is packing in ! :eek:

TUSooner
8/18/2006, 10:35 PM
Assuming any request for out of state is denied, he will go to Lexington for starters. All sentenced inmates begin there for "reception and classification". After that they will have to decide what to do with him.

The thing about prison is you dont have to be Bubba's biotch if you have a salable skill. I expect he will be writing a bunch of legal briefs that have no foundation in law so that TUSooner can be kept busy.

Oh wait, TU is in the 5th Circuit.
Too bad we won;t get his stuff. I bet Hizzoner's own pro se briefs would have some good bulletin board material. :D

StoopTroup
8/18/2006, 11:58 PM
I'd want to go to that Martha Stewart Prison...

That place looked pretty nice...

For a Prison...

I could help the Girls with their reading programs. :D

olevetonahill
8/19/2006, 12:02 AM
I'd want to go to that Martha Stewart Prison...

That place looked pretty nice...

For a Prison...

I could help the Girls with their reading programs. :D
I dont want to go to any of the states Hiltons :eek:

StoopTroup
8/19/2006, 12:06 AM
I dont want to go to any of the states Hiltons :eek:
I just meant...

If you had to go and actually had a choice...

Which we all know...

You probably don't.

Okla-homey
8/19/2006, 07:18 AM
I bet this morning he may be thinking the Ken Lay dirtnap is a pretty good alternative to what he faces. I sincerely hope he is able to get it together. Its kinda sad that someone who pretty much had it going-on in all other areas of life would succumb to something like this. By all accounts from people I know who know him, he was a pretty decent guy. Likable even.

While I quite understand the reasons they came down so hard (no pun intended) on him, I wonder how many other first offense "expose themselves-ers" get jail time...especially, four years?

That said, I think Lady Justice ain't blind and sometimes she peeks out from under that blindfold she's wearing.