PDA

View Full Version : Adair's, Sat. night

1stTimeCaller
8/18/2006, 12:01 PM
SpeedTrucker. Will be fun, will be loud.

GDC
8/18/2006, 12:49 PM
That makes me think of the song "Highway Star".

Beef
8/18/2006, 01:31 PM
SpeedTrucker. Will be fun, will be loud.
MUTHER****ER!!!!!!
I thought they broke up or were on hiatus or something.

1stTimeCaller
8/18/2006, 01:47 PM
MUTHER****ER!!!!!!
I thought they broke up or were on hiatus or something.

Josh and Kirk, guitar and bass, still play together but Mike the lead singer just found out that he has MS and they are doing some shows to raise money for him. The drummer, Bruce, now plays with Bonnie Bishop.

They are just getting back together this weekend and a few more to raise money for Mike.

Beef
8/18/2006, 01:50 PM
Josh and Kirk, guitar and bass, still play together but Mike the lead singer just found out that he has MS and they are doing some shows to raise money for him. The drummer, Bruce, now plays with Bonnie Bishop.

They are just getting back together this weekend and a few more to raise money for Mike.
Crap. I didn't know that. Might try to make it out, but smokey bars aren't my thing anymore.

1stTimeCaller
8/18/2006, 01:52 PM
from Josh Davis:

We're playing tonite @ Suede in Dallas with a skynard tribute band from Georgia opening. Tomorrow @ Adairs. As some of you know Mike (singer) has MS and we will be donating a large portion of the money to MS Society. There is no cure for this disease, so it's a great cause. Come see us do something good for once. Also, Speedtrucker has welcomed past member Chad Rueffer (ex-SPOT, remember them? rock band, big hit in the mid 90's) back to the band on second guitar. This will be a hell of a weekend!