PDA

View Full Version : Canadians

StoopTroup
8/18/2006, 01:00 AM
http://badattitudes.com/MT/archives/neil-young-peace.jpg

He thinks Afghanistan was a good war.

Iraq = Not good.

Thinks...We should be finding the Terrorists.

He's wearing Peace Signs though...

He confuses me so...

PhilTLL
8/18/2006, 01:10 AM
That gigantic military operation that foiled the plot last week was amazing, yep. Really puts the lie to those pesky peace-sign givers, eh?

setem
8/18/2006, 01:13 AM
He just put out an anti-war album didnt he?

Man I hated the last Story Tellers on VH1 when Pearl Jam was on there. It wasnt about the music it was about how stupid Bush is and how bad the war is.

BAH!

SicEmBaylor
8/18/2006, 01:53 AM
That gigantic military operation that foiled the plot last week was amazing, yep. Really puts the lie to those pesky peace-sign givers, eh?

Except though that it was accomplished using several tools from the British anti-terrorism law that mirror similar provisions in the PatAct. So, you could say liberals gain a point on the one hand but lose it in the other bringing liberalism's net credibility to nil.

(I say this somewhat tongue in cheek since there are provisions of the PatACt with which I do not agree).

PhilTLL
8/18/2006, 03:37 AM
Except though that it was accomplished using several tools from the British anti-terrorism law that mirror similar provisions in the PatAct. So, you could say liberals gain a point on the one hand but lose it in the other bringing liberalism's net credibility to nil.

I meant literally in the "intelligence/law effort vs. widespread conflict" sense, as the original post talked about the confusion between peace signs and saying that we need to find terrorists.