PDA

View Full Version : One nice thing about Subway......

sanantoniosooner
8/17/2006, 12:52 PM
at least pierced freaks and hippies can still get work.

walkoffsooner
8/17/2006, 12:55 PM
I wore bell bottoms.

tbl
8/17/2006, 12:57 PM
No doubt! Is it like that in SA? When I was in DFW, I went to a couple of different Subways that were staffed like that. Strange....

Partial Qualifier
8/17/2006, 01:01 PM
Subway's always kinda been like that though, hasn't it?

The one on west Lindsay, heh. Everyone who works there is high. I think it's mandatory there.

proud gonzo
8/17/2006, 01:03 PM
one of my friends had his life threatened by some wacked out bum in a subway in LA

critical_phil
8/17/2006, 01:04 PM
another nice thing about subway:

amoebic dysentery

sanantoniosooner
8/17/2006, 01:06 PM
another nice thing about subway:

amoebic dysentery
You think Jerod lost all that weight on subs?

critical_phil
8/17/2006, 01:12 PM
i won't eat at subway. i fully acknowledge that i need to lose a few pounds, but i refuse to use explosive diarrhea as the method of treatment.

also on the list of treatments i refuse: diet and exercise.

KC//CRIMSON
8/17/2006, 01:15 PM

Planet Sub is like that, but their food is actually edible.

Boomer.....
8/17/2006, 01:25 PM
Planet Sub is like that, but their food is actually edible.

Same with Pita Pit

NormanPride
8/17/2006, 01:26 PM
If only it didn't smell like the cheese by-product and "fresh" bread that they used...

tbl
8/17/2006, 01:35 PM
I personally dig Subway. I got a little burnt on it from eating there so much, but I still likes it.

sanantoniosooner
8/17/2006, 02:12 PM
There's better subs around, but it isn't bad for the price.......

less the dysentery

GDC
8/17/2006, 03:46 PM
one of my friends had his life threatened by some wacked out bum in a subway in LA

A relative got purse snatched on the subway in Rome. In Paris I saw a guy commit suicide by throwing himself in front of the train, and several French brothers tried to sell us drugs. In New York I saw a couple of guys get in a fight and cut each other up, and some wanna-be model/actress got shot under Times Square.

I_SMELL_FEAR
8/17/2006, 03:52 PM
Same with Pita Pit

We just got a Pita Pit here...not hippy workers, but very hippy customer base. I wont know if the employees get to be more hippy because I will not be paying 8.00 again for a pita salad, with just enough meat thrown in to be able to say it has that ingredient.

The biggest hippy employee restaurant here is Hideaway Pizza. I think it is a requirement to be employed there, at least 3 piercings and clothed from the thrift store.

I dont care...those hippies can cook some pizza.

Boarder
8/17/2006, 03:55 PM
I've eaten probably a hundred Subway sandwiches in a bunch of different locations and never gotten remotely sick.

King of the freak employers is Hot Topic. They win hands down.

GDC
8/17/2006, 03:56 PM

I went to Durango this summer, everybody looks like that there.

King Crimson
8/17/2006, 03:56 PM
i'm not a huge fan of Pita Pit--it's OK, nothing special, but the one here loads up the meat. espescially the gyros and chicken caesar.

but, really for gyros, i head down to the local middle eastern market for the sandwich combo plate with baba and dolmates and romaine salad. 8 bucks and more than you can eat.