PDA

View Full Version : **** off, dip ****

Osce0la
8/17/2006, 08:52 AM
****** ******* ;)

It's like we're in Hollywood or something...

badger
8/17/2006, 10:17 AM
**** you too and your ****ing noles, chief dip****. You ever ****ing meet us in the ****ing championship again, we will kick your ***es one more time.

You are the champions of last ****ing millenium--- and yo ***** Bobby is the coach of the last ****ing millenium.

Just kidding, Osce0la. :D We just need more REAL stars than g***** abowter stars.

NormanPride
8/17/2006, 10:29 AM
Why don't you ever talk to me like that? :hot:

badger
8/17/2006, 10:53 AM
Why don't you ever talk to me like that? :hot:

what the **** does that ****ing thermometer mean, you ****ty little kitty?!

Osce0la
8/17/2006, 10:56 AM
**** you too and your ****ing noles, chief dip****. You ever ****ing meet us in the ****ing championship again, we will kick your ***es one more time.

You are the champions of last ****ing millenium--- and yo ***** Bobby is the coach of the last ****ing millenium.

Just kidding, Osce0la. :D We just need more REAL stars than g***** abowter stars.
I would neg you except that well:

You ever ****ing meet us in the ****ing championship again, we will kick your ***es one more time.

That's probably true :O

Yeah, that's probably true too :O

badger
8/17/2006, 11:02 AM
That's probably true :O
here's something that's actually true: two of the bad words wouldn't asterisk out, so I edited it once I posted so that they were :D

I'm just having fun and really don't have a foul mouth. :pop:

Osce0la
8/17/2006, 11:15 AM
here's something that's actually true: two of the bad words wouldn't asterisk out, so I edited it once I posted so that they were :D

I'm just having fun and really don't have a foul mouth. :pop:
I guess the ones that didn't edit themselves were *** and *****?

badger
8/17/2006, 11:17 AM
I guess the ones that didn't edit themselves were *** and *****?
yes, two nicer words than the other a-word and k-word apparently.:confused: