PDA

View Full Version : Around campus

Petro-Sooner
8/16/2006, 04:43 PM
Was on campus for the first time since the spring and noticed they painted BEAT THE HELL OUT OF texas just to the NW of the physics building and the old oak tree in front of Evans Hall has been cut down. A three foot stump is still there. I was quite surprised about the tree.

Carry on.......

Jimminy Crimson
8/16/2006, 05:00 PM
Wow. I know that tree had seen better days but I didn't know George Washington was going to make an appearance on campus.

:eek:

proud gonzo
8/16/2006, 05:02 PM
I don't even know where evans hall is

Jimminy Crimson
8/16/2006, 05:02 PM
I don't even know where evans hall is

Why do you hate OU's administration?!?! ;)

proud gonzo
8/16/2006, 05:07 PM
oh, THAT building. the tree was about to fall down, i'm surprised they didn't cut it down sooner.

King Crimson
8/16/2006, 05:07 PM
i think Evans Hall is southwest of Bizzell. and near the campus bookstore. on the north-south street with the blender and the non-oval side of Holmberg. an older building in the original campus style. faces west onto the street, an administration building of some kind.

proud gonzo
8/16/2006, 05:11 PM
nah, Evans is on the south side of the north oval.

how long since you've been on campus? the bookstore's in the stadium now ;)

mdklatt
8/16/2006, 05:14 PM
i think Evans Hall is southwest of Bizzell. and near the campus bookstore. on the north-south street with the blender and the non-oval side of Holmberg. an older building in the original campus style. faces west onto the street, an administration building of some kind.

You're talking about Hester-Robertson, and the book store isn't there anymore.

King Crimson
8/16/2006, 05:24 PM
new schoolers. bah!