PDA

View Full Version : Is Lazy Guy famous enough for me to post his pic?

1stTimeCaller
8/16/2006, 01:43 PM
He has on this awesome hat today and I had to get a pic. He was just chillin' getting his radio ready to listen to the Cowboy's press conference. Sadly, today his shirt doesn't have stains and tears in it like the others he wears to work.

I really want to post a picture of him

Viking Kitten
8/16/2006, 01:44 PM
Have you people never heard of "blur"? Jebus. Even I can blur a face.

IB4OU2
8/16/2006, 01:46 PM
Have you people never heard of "blur"? Jebus. Even I can blur a face.

Go on.......

Viking Kitten
8/16/2006, 01:47 PM
Well I don't like to brag.

1stTimeCaller
8/16/2006, 01:49 PM
I'm on it

jk the sooner fan
8/16/2006, 01:50 PM
you know how well the last co-worker thread went.......

1stTimeCaller
8/16/2006, 02:04 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h30/scottdixon/LG1.jpg

Mjcpr
8/16/2006, 02:05 PM
Awwww ****, you didn't say he was a black man you racist bastard.

NormanPride
8/16/2006, 02:09 PM
He has on this awesome hat today and I had to get a pic. He was just chillin' getting his radio ready to listen to the Cowboy's press conference. Sadly, today his shirt doesn't have stains and tears in it like the others he wears to work.

I really want to post a picture of him

He must want to dress up nice for the radio show.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/16/2006, 02:10 PM
He looks very...busy.

Mjcpr
8/16/2006, 02:14 PM
You know, I've struggled with pigmentation my entire life. And I've been a really white guy a couple of times in my life for various reasons.

But I never once thought that it was something I couldn't overcome/remedy if I really wanted to. I just wasn't motivated enough, didn't have the discipline, etc. to do something about it until I got a bit older and realized that I was the only one that could do something about it. So I did.

I will never be a black person. No matter what. Chemically, it just ain't in the cards. But I do things to stay as healthy as I can.

But I will say this: when I was a lot whiter I never got my feelings hurt or got offended when someone would make fun of me. Because it was true and I knew it. How could I get mad?

Should I get mad or offended everytime someone calls me 'JB'?
No.

Why?
Because it's true. And I know it's true. Being a self-aware person helps me see this. I'm harder on myself than anyone else could ever be - that's what makes me do things to keep the situation under control. Somewhat...:D

Sometimes, it's like people see themselves in a very different way than others see them. You know your heart...you know your soul...you know you're a good person and maybe you don't deserve being made fun of...for anything.

People that don't know you and have only seen pictures see a white person. And that's all they see. That's why poking fun at someone you don't know is easy. Not ever seeing their heart or soul makes it easy.

Doesn't mean it isn't true.

And this thread has made me want a beer. Dang.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/16/2006, 02:16 PM
That explains your avatar.