PDA

View Full Version : DL RANKINGS

CoSooner
8/15/2006, 02:10 PM
I don't think this has been posted

#2 Oklahoma
Seniors Ah You and Thibodeaux bookend a DL that holds up well in the historical annals of OU fronts. Don’t forget about DE Larry Birdine, who many Sooner fans feel is the best of the pass rushing bunch, as he returns from a torn bicep that sidelined him all of last year. Though some presence was lost inside (Dvoracek), Pendleton and Bennett have top recruit Granger to push everyone’s performance levels higher. The Sooner’s stellar LBs will distract opposing blockers so that the numbers will pile up for any/all of these down linemen, making this the best front seven in the land. True tests come versus the Longhorns and Aggies (both scorched OU for 200+ ground yards last season), but revenge will come if the two-deep here stays healthy.

Link (http://www.nationalchamps.net/2006/open/unit_rankings/DL.htm)

jackietreehorn
8/15/2006, 02:16 PM
granger will start...mark it down.

chbrew09
8/15/2006, 02:28 PM
cory bennett was a beast in the scrimmage

FaninAma
8/15/2006, 02:48 PM
So what was USC's secrert to manhandling Texas' "Wall" in the Rose Bowl?

snp
8/15/2006, 04:19 PM
"Just missed ....ND"

Hahahaha, okay, wtf? Their D line was one of the weakest in the land last year. OSU put a clinic on what you do with that weak of a line. They had to bring in LBs to blitz in order to generate a pass rush, and then Troy Smith would just call a hot route.

Their DTs should be adequate, but there's still no star with the DEs.

couchman
8/15/2006, 04:22 PM
So what was USC's secrert to manhandling Texas' "Wall" in the Rose Bowl?

USC had the best OL in the country last year.

jwlynn64
8/15/2006, 04:25 PM
USC had the best OL in the country last year.

I must have missed how USC put their OL on the field when Texas had the ball. Maybe we should do that this year since it almost worked for USC last year. ;)

jwlynn64
8/15/2006, 04:27 PM
I must have missed how USC put their OL on the field when Texas had the ball. Maybe we should do that this year since it almost worked for USC last year. ;)

I award myself the stupidity award for not looking at the link in the first post. I thought that the wall was referring to Texas' OL from the initial post.