PDA

View Full Version : 4 years of driving and I finally see something

Jerk
8/14/2006, 08:58 PM
I witnessed a Bravo Juliet today being performed on the Turnpike in a moving pick-up. I laughed so hard I almost had to pull over. I wish I could get into detail because there was something very funny about it, but alas, this is a family bbs. Let's just leave it at this: the girl could be a champene apple bobbler. Serious. I didn't know that someone could...nevermind.

bri
8/14/2006, 09:01 PM
God bless them, man. They're living the dream. :D

soonerthanu
8/14/2006, 09:01 PM
Just be glad it wasnt 2 dudes

the_ouskull
8/14/2006, 10:55 PM
I have one of the funniest stories ever about this.

Let's just say that, 1) it happened to me, 2) broad daylight on Boyd street. 3) my girlfriend at the time. And 4) David Boren pulled up next to us at a stop light.

Those are the bullet points. If you can't put the story together, then you're an idiot.

...or REALLY sexually repressed.

the_ouskull

Sooner24
8/15/2006, 12:46 AM
You had a threesome with David Boren!!! :eek:

Blue
8/15/2006, 12:47 AM
I have one of the funniest stories ever about this.

Let's just say that, 1) it happened to me, 2) broad daylight on Boyd street. 3) my girlfriend at the time. And 4) David Boren pulled up next to us at a stop light.

Those are the bullet points. If you can't put the story together, then you're an idiot.

...or REALLY sexually repressed.

the_ouskull

One-upper. :rolleyes: :D

Tell us more.

SoonerInFla
8/15/2006, 01:28 AM
My buddy was cited for careless driving as a result of his gfs' desire to perform the Bravo Juliet.

SicEmBaylor
8/15/2006, 01:38 AM
I saw it once at a movie theater.

StoopTroup
8/15/2006, 01:48 AM
I witnessed a Bravo Juliet today being performed on the Turnpike in a moving pick-up. I laughed so hard I almost had to pull over. I wish I could get into detail because there was something very funny about it, but alas, this is a family bbs. Let's just leave it at this: the girl could be a champene apple bobbler. Serious. I didn't know that someone could...nevermind.
How many miles did you drive before seeing the money shot?

:pop: :twinkies:

Czar Soonerov
8/15/2006, 08:29 AM
I saw it once in a movie theater parking lot. I never thought I'd say I wish I did'nt see something like that, but my kids were with me.

IB4OU2
8/15/2006, 08:40 AM
Why don't people use the Rest Stops anymore?

TUSooner
8/15/2006, 09:16 AM
Sorry man, but you should have kept your eyes on the ROAD.
Sheesh!

<shakes head>

:D

BoogercountySooner
8/15/2006, 09:17 AM
were they drivin a Hummer Jerk?

1stTimeCaller
8/15/2006, 09:27 AM
were they drivin a Hummer Jerk?

I always thought those were two distinctly different seckshul acts?:confused:

BeetDigger
8/15/2006, 10:47 AM
They were just looking to relive a fond memory of the two of them driving the MG down to the coast.

[Audrey from Vacation] Wierd o'rama [/Audrey from Vacation]

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/15/2006, 12:47 PM
I saw it once at a Major League Baseball game in a bathroom

mdklatt
8/15/2006, 01:42 PM
They were just looking to relive a fond memory of the two of them driving the Austin Healey down to the coast.

[Audrey from Vacation] Wierd o'rama [/Audrey from Vacation]

Ahem.

mdklatt
8/15/2006, 01:46 PM
I always thought those were two distinctly different seckshul acts?:confused:

Not if you do it right. :texan:

BigRedJed
8/15/2006, 01:48 PM
I saw it once in a movie theater parking lot. I never thought I'd say I wish I did'nt see something like that, but my kids were with me.
Sorry. We were just caught up in the moment.

BigRedJed
8/15/2006, 01:48 PM

BigRedJed
8/15/2006, 01:49 PM
Just be glad it wasnt 2 dudes

BeetDigger
8/15/2006, 02:03 PM
Ahem.

I couldn't remember the car make. I knew it was a small convertible with Lucas wiring. :D

TheHumanAlphabet
8/15/2006, 02:13 PM
This thread is nothing without pics!

mdklatt
8/15/2006, 02:39 PM
This thread is nothing without pics!

sloppy, wet hummer (http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/cars/hummer/hummer_3.jpg)

sooneron
8/15/2006, 03:17 PM
Why don't people use the Rest Stops anymore?
I hit it at the first rest stop on the way from tulsey to okc back in college. In a Karmann Ghia!!!

C&CDean
8/15/2006, 07:57 PM
In all seriousness, if you've gotta write about highway head, then you've probably never had it.

And for the record, the first time I saw it was in the front seat of my own truck. And that was almost 35 years ago. Dang, I'm getting old....but HH never does.

Okla-homey
8/15/2006, 08:01 PM
You haven't lived until you've been behind the wheel of your own car at 17 with one of the "slutty" girls from your high school straddled across your lap while trying to see well enough to stay between the lines on Lake Murray Drive.

Excuse me, I need a moment.

mrowl
8/15/2006, 08:05 PM
You haven't lived until you've been behind the wheel of your own car at 17 with one of the "slutty" girls from your high school straddled across your lap while trying to see well enough to stay between the lines on I-35 in dallas.

Excuse me, I need a moment.

fixed.

ahhhhhhhhhh. good times

Okla-homey
8/15/2006, 08:10 PM
fixed.

ahhhhhhhhhh. good times

yes indeedy. Bench front seats made that sort of thing far easier BTW.

OklahomaRed
8/15/2006, 08:42 PM
Less trying to stay between the lines as opposed to keeping a constant speed. That was in a 1968 Javelin SST with no cruise control. Going 15 mph one minute, and 130 mph the next ! :D

Jerk
8/15/2006, 08:59 PM
In all seriousness, if you've gotta write about highway head, then you've probably never had it.

Wrong. (but it has been a very long time *sigh*)

It's just funny as h*ll when you happen to unexpectedly see others do it.

And like I said, there is something very funny about this, but I don't know if I can post it. The girl's head was going up and down up and down at a furiously fast pace. I've never seen pr0n stars do it that fast.

C&CDean
8/15/2006, 09:08 PM
Is anybody else freaking out about driving anywhere within about 100 miles of Tulsa, U.S.A.?

We've got a dude hauling an 80K lb. rig at 80+ mph who's looking at transvestite's legs/tittays and missing his exit, and now getting all bonerfied over some nimble-necked bimbette doing the old "way down upon the suwahnee river" in the tune of B on the skin flute. Who else is predicting a Jerk wreck forthwith?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/15/2006, 09:14 PM
My mom called the cops on a "drunk driver" a few years ago. As it turned out, he was just obtaining the services of a young "professional" as he drove down the street.

Jerk
8/15/2006, 09:25 PM
Is anybody else freaking out about driving anywhere within about 100 miles of Tulsa, U.S.A.?

We've got a dude hauling an 80K lb. rig at 80+ mph who's looking at transvestite's legs/tittays and missing his exit, and now getting all bonerfied over some nimble-necked bimbette doing the old "way down upon the suwahnee river" in the tune of B on the skin flute. Who else is predicting a Jerk wreck forthwith?

I hope not. Truck driving is not exactly safe, and I have seen the aftermath(s) of many bad wrecks, dead bodies, etc. They usually involve cars. I haven't missed an exit, though. I don't know where you got that one from. I got cut off behind a bunch of slow cars because I wanted a chick to pass me. Which was dumb, I admit, but it wasn't unsafe.

I didn't get bonerfied about what I saw- I thought it was funny. You know, haha. Funny?

You've really been on my case lately, like I don't know WTF I'm doing. 4 years, close to a half million miles, countless tons of product delivered safely. The only incident on company file is a deer strike at 78mph. Don't worry, Dean, I'll be fine, and I haven't killed anyone yet. It's the cars you need to pay attention to, not me, because I promise you, I am paying more attention to what car drivers are doing than they themselves are. I'm thinking about their driving more than they are, while they yap on the damned phone, I'm thinking "wtf are they about to do"? Because if they screw up and go into the back of the trailer, or under the trailer, or get ran over by the tractor, I will most likely have to live with it.

I have lost 2 co-workers to accidents in the past 3 years. Believe me, I'm not casual about what I do.

sooneron
8/15/2006, 09:43 PM
Something tells me that Jerk takes his **** seriously.

Blue
8/15/2006, 10:37 PM
What does Dean do, is what I want to know.

I'm picturing the local Feed n' Seed.

olevetonahill
8/15/2006, 11:28 PM

Deans a postal dude !
As far as Jerk goes . Most! deadly wrecks that happen on that stretch
Are because some 4 wheeler missed an exit :eek:

C&CDean
8/16/2006, 08:39 AM

And you got a problem with that?

Blue
8/16/2006, 03:00 PM
And you got a problem with that?

No. My grandpa worked at one for 40 years after the war.

1stTimeCaller
8/16/2006, 03:09 PM
Jerk, you gotta remember that Dean is better looking and smarter than anyone he has ever met.

Remember that when his highness gives you advice or a hard time.