msteudem
8/14/2006, 07:03 PM
An OU fan meets an osu fan herding sheep in the Black Hills

OU fan: "Hey, cool dog you got there. Mind if I speak to him?"

osu fan: "The dog don't talk."

OU fan: "Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doin' all right."

osu fan: (Look of shock!)

OU fan: "Is this aggie your owner?" (pointing at the osu fan)

Dog: "Yep."

OU fan: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

osu fan: (Look of total disbelief)

OU fan: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

osu fan: "The horse doesn't talk."

OU fan: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Great"

osu fan: (Extreme look of shock!)

OU fan: "Is this your owner?" (pointing to the osu fan)

Horse: "Yep."

OU fan: "How's he treat you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me brushes me down often, and keeps me in a lean-to to protect me from the elements."

osu fan: (Look of total amazement)

OU fan: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

osu fan: "Sheep lie."

:eek:

OKC-SLC
8/14/2006, 08:17 PM
heh

sooneron
8/14/2006, 08:20 PM
heh, Part 2

picasso
8/14/2006, 08:21 PM
Rhett Bomar's punishment has been handed down by the NCAA.
He must quarterback for Oklahoma State this season.

ba-dump crash!

thank yew thank yewwwwww...

goingoneight
8/14/2006, 08:49 PM
OSU will soon open their Football Hall of Fame, the Boone Pickens Center (not to be confused with the Norman Oklahoma Switzer Center with trophies in it). All of your favorite Cowboys and Aggies will be there if they can make parole.

Snrfn4ever08
8/14/2006, 09:32 PM
OSU will soon open their Football Hall of Fame, the Boone Pickens Center (not to be confused with the Norman Oklahoma Switzer Center with trophies in it). All of your favorite Cowboys and Aggies will be there if they can make parole.
lol, that's awesome:D

soonersam
8/14/2006, 09:57 PM
why did I read that....??

GDC
8/15/2006, 10:05 AM
Apparently Boone now considers himself the official "owner" of OSU football.

OSU Practice Report
By BILL HAISTEN World Sports Writer
8/15/2006

POSITION BATTLE
Kickoff returns
Senior Grant Jones is the most experienced of the candidates. He averaged 19 yards on 13 returns last season. He had a 53-yard return against Missouri. The coaches like junior Tommy Devereaux's potential. Newcomers Dantrell Savage, Perrish Cox and Artrell Woods are being auditioned too. During Saturday's scrimmage, Cox popped a 71-yard return. Savage had a 61-yarder.

"Artie and Perrish will both get a chance to return some this year, I bet," OSU coach Mike Gundy said. "Obviously, we don't know what Perrish and Artie can do because they were playing high school ball last year. We have a pretty good idea of what Grant Jones and Tommy will do. That's why they'll get the first few (in the Sept. 2 opener against Missouri State)."

MEET THE COWBOYS
Boone Pickens

Position: OSU alumnus, donor, energy tycoon

Year: 1951 OSU graduate (geology degree)

Height: 5-10

Weight: 179

Hometown: Holdenville (resides now in Dallas)

What do you expect from the OSU football team this season? We're going

to be better than last year. I've got to get further out on a limb than that. I think we'll have a good football team. How good? I don't know. I'm not a coach. I'm always optimistic about anything that goes on at Oklahoma State. I think we're all going to be happy with this football team.

Are you expecting a winning record and a bowl game? OK, I'll predict a bowl. I'm a good speculator.

By Christmas, what will we be paying for a gallon of unleaded fuel? By Christmas, you may be paying about $3.50. In a couple of years, there won't be many people who remember $2.50 gasoline.

Did you ever consider buying an NFL team? I was approached about buying an NFL team. It was New Orleans. It was about 1980, because I was living in Houston.

Were you intrigued by the thought of being an NFL owner? No. I've got one football team, and that's OSU.

Can an NBA team succeed long-term in Oklahoma City? If you want to bet 10 bucks, I'd say they're going to make it. I think it can work..

picasso
8/15/2006, 10:43 AM
MEET THE COWBOYS
Boone Pickens

Position: OSU alumnus, donor, corporate raider

Year: 1951 OSU graduate (geology degree)

Height: 5-10

Weight: 179

fixed

pgagolfpro77
8/15/2006, 12:21 PM
(not to be confused with the Norman Oklahoma Switzer Center with trophies in it).

HAHA!!

Excellent! :D

fadada1
8/15/2006, 12:52 PM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5975/2076220220yd6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

snrbndt
8/15/2006, 04:04 PM
I heard that the state of oklahoma is no longer the majority owner of osu thus, for tax purposes, the name of the university will be changing for the upcoming fiscal year to BPU

:P

soonerjace
8/15/2006, 06:26 PM
good un.....

crimson&cream
8/15/2006, 07:58 PM
Apparently Boone now considers himself the official "owner" of OSU football.

.Yep! last yr at a speaking engagment here in Tulsa he remarked a barrel of oil would never ever go back down under $50.00 a barrel.
It was at about 56/58 dollar's barrel at the time.
Less than two weeks later it was down to 48.00 dollars a barrel= some expert he is.

goingoneight
8/15/2006, 08:56 PM
Boone Pickens is an oppurtunist. Plain and simple. And the best thing that could ever happen to the almighty Boone is the day when the NCAA discovers he isn't giving money to just the facilities. Even aggies don't like him and think there's something fishy going on when he mentions National Championship, Football and OSU in the same sentence.

humblesooner
8/16/2006, 10:15 AM
Even aggies don't like him and think there's something fishy going on when he mentions National Championship, Football and OSU in the same sentence.

What's fishy about: OSU will never win a National Championship in Football?
;)

stoopified
8/16/2006, 11:37 AM
What's fishy about: OSU will never win a National Championship in Football?
;) True dat.

poke4christ
8/16/2006, 04:24 PM
Of course, if someone offered OU 165 mil I don't think there would be anybody saying "No Thank You". OSU is in a good position that any University in the Nation would love to be in. Will that reflect on the football field? We'll just have to wait and see. I think that we will win 8 games this year and push forward from there over the next few.

goingoneight: That's a curious thing to say considering OU's recent problems. If you really think Boone could get away with that then you're mistaken. The real danger for every University is Boosters coming up and handing players money "under the table". Boone is far too high profile to be able to do that. Oh, and considering that Gundy basicly put last season on a sacrificial plater to ensure a clean program (kicking off 8 guys), I think we can safely say OSU is working toward excelence in ethics and character.

...and since I'm on an OU board. Let the flaming begin!

Zach

mdklatt
8/16/2006, 04:32 PM
Oh, and considering that Gundy basicly put last season on a sacrificial plater to ensure a clean program (kicking off 8 guys), I think we can safely say OSU is working toward excelence in ethics and character.

What's the sheep shagger equivalent of a Texcuse?

mdklatt
8/16/2006, 04:34 PM
I think that we will win 8 games this year

That would be a nice step forward for your women's basketball team.

Wait...are you talking about the FOOTBALL TEAM? :confused:

MRNOTDUCKS
8/16/2006, 04:46 PM
Oh, and considering that Gundy basicly put last season on a sacrificial plater to ensure a clean program (kicking off 8 guys), I think we can safely say OSU is working toward excelence in ethics and character.

First, start with excellence in spelling, and then build from there.

OUTrumpet
8/16/2006, 05:47 PM
Rhett Bomar's punishment has been handed down by the NCAA.
He must quarterback for Oklahoma State this season.

ba-dump crash!

thank yew thank yewwwwww...

I heard it was wearing a sheep costume and walking in front of the frat houses in Stillwater and A&M for a month each...

Sooner Sig Ep
8/17/2006, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the much needed laugh....

wishbonesooner
8/18/2006, 02:10 AM
Mike Gundy is the OSU version of John Blake.

fadada1
8/18/2006, 06:47 AM
I think that we will win 8 games this year and push forward from there over the next few.

i think you've been receiving the communion wine more than once per church visit.

;)

poke4christ
8/22/2006, 03:02 PM
I think that we will win 8 games this year and push forward from there over the next few.

Considering we only won 4 games last year, you have every right to dismiss this. However, if the time comes and I'm right, then make sure to serve yourself a health helping of crow.

The Maestro
8/22/2006, 03:24 PM
Considering we only won 4 games last year, you have every right to dismiss this. However, if the time comes and I'm right, then make sure to serve yourself a health helping of crow.

Dood, get another name. That's just not right.

poke4christ
8/22/2006, 03:34 PM
Dood, get another name. That's just not right.
:rolleyes:

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/22/2006, 03:40 PM

Oh, so that LB recruit that Gundy got that was kicked out of Texas because he was arrested on assault or breaking and entering helps OSU achieve their goals of having a football team that is full of quality people?

poke4christ
8/22/2006, 03:56 PM
Oh, so that LB recruit that Gundy got that was kicked out of Texas because he was arrested on assault or breaking and entering helps OSU achieve their goals of having a football team that is full of quality people?

Now you're just trying to pick a fight. I could come back with things about alchohol or Lexus' or other items, but that would just be a stupid waste of time.

Zach

The
8/22/2006, 03:58 PM
Didn't osu just sign a child molester?

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/22/2006, 04:20 PM
Now you're just trying to pick a fight. I could come back with things about alchohol or Lexus' or other items, but that would just be a stupid waste of time.

Zach

Not trying to pick a fight (on the internet ?)

I was only pointing out that you said OSU is putting quality character people on their football team. In the meantime they are signing thugs like this.

AD didn't beat up anyone or break into someone's house, he drove a car :rolleyes: so you're going to have to sell that somewhere else cause im not buying it.

DeadSolidPerfect
8/22/2006, 04:38 PM

ZachMore drivel from Self-Righteous U. Bet you guys don't drink beer, drive over the speed limit, or have premarital sex either. I know this guy :stunned: didn't.

goingoneight
8/22/2006, 10:04 PM
Mike Gundy is the OSU version of John Blake.

Boo didn't have a billionaire buying players... I mean... facilities.

goingoneight
8/22/2006, 10:07 PM
77-16-7 (84-16) OU. Now, that's funny right thurrrrrr...