PDA

View Full Version : CHRIS PATTERSON

Soonerwolf
8/14/2006, 03:49 PM
Sorry in advance if this has been addressed already - Did Chris Patterson fail to qualify for OU this semester?

Any word if OU still plans on having him play for the Sooners at all or is Chris making other plans?

Thanks

picasso
8/14/2006, 03:55 PM
he's a myth.

AllVol
8/14/2006, 03:56 PM
Sorry in advance if this has been addressed already - Did Chris Patterson fail to qualify for OU this semester?

Any word if OU still plans on having him play for the Sooners at all or is Chris making other plans?

Thanks

Search : Chris Patterson

Jello Biafra
8/14/2006, 04:00 PM
Search : Chris Patterson

Search:STFU

JohnnyMack
8/14/2006, 04:06 PM
Search: Find A Vol Board

AllVol
8/14/2006, 04:08 PM
LMAO, yall do it to me, its fine... I do it when appropriate, yall freak out... Funny girls you are...lol...

JohnnyMack
8/14/2006, 04:10 PM
LMAO, yall do it to me, its fine... I do it when appropriate, yall freak out... Funny girls you are...lol...

Do you have a cousin named ou12ut05inarow?

AllVol
8/14/2006, 04:11 PM
Search: Find A Vol Board

Trust me, I have plenty... Its just so much more fun to talk to dillusional sissies who report posts to the big bad admins and get ****ed when an outsider does the same thing they do... Kind of like a 2nd grader, dish it out but cant take it... Funny girls....

AllVol
8/14/2006, 04:13 PM
Do you have a cousin named ou12ut05inarow?

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night.

start8
8/14/2006, 04:18 PM
The man, the myth...the smoke.

picasso
8/14/2006, 04:20 PM
Trust me, I have plenty... Its just so much more fun to talk to dillusional sissies who report posts to the big bad admins and get ****ed when an outsider does the same thing they do... Kind of like a 2nd grader, dish it out but cant take it... Funny girls....
delusional about what exactly? we've had a pretty good run at a few national titles recently. what have you got?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/14/2006, 05:55 PM
worst troll evar. i'm not sure whether to ban you or pity you.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/14/2006, 06:15 PM
The vol is a team with the washed-out orange, a whorn wannabe of some kind. They did win a NC once, I think.

RedstickSooner
8/14/2006, 06:20 PM

Well, JKM, you could always bane him while you ponder your choices :)

Desert Sapper
8/14/2006, 06:22 PM
Seriously, what's the deal with Chris Patterson? Anybody?

PAW
8/14/2006, 06:49 PM

He's supposed to be here in the Spring.

chbrew09
8/14/2006, 06:53 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong...This was the report a few weeks ago....apparently, his advisor at his junior college failed to tell him that he needed 12 hours in his selected major to transfer into OU. He only took like 3-6 of these hours and so therefore, he is not eligible to play in the fall, but he will be here in the spring (which means nothing right now). His advisor no longer works at the school. You have to feel bad for the guy because he was fully qualified, but his advisor failed to do their job and therefore, the "freak" is losing out on another year. This was all from memory, so it may be a little off...but that's basically what the situation is.

Desert Sapper
8/14/2006, 07:00 PM
The spring is still something. Give him a year tearing it up at NEO (he redshirted last year if I'm not mistaken) and unleash the beast next year when we have to replace two big time LBs. Has anybody actually seen him play, BTW?

chbrew09
8/14/2006, 07:06 PM
I didn't realize he redshirted last year...that changes things. I thought he would only have one year of eligibility here, but two years is a whole 'nother ballgame. Good stuff

AllVol
8/14/2006, 08:10 PM

Ban me for what exactly? Having a different opinion? Wow, a little insecure are we? Mods on a power trip are a funny sight at any site...

AllVol
8/14/2006, 08:11 PM
By the way, when I asked a previously answered question, I got like 4 responses, alot more smart @ss in tone than mine was, and i get flamed... And you people even get mad when I fight back...lol... Yall are funny girls..

picasso
8/14/2006, 08:14 PM
and you're not funny at all. at least be a funny troll.

my dad could beat up your dad btw.

sooneron
8/14/2006, 08:17 PM
You sure do say LOL a lot for a "guy".

critical_phil
8/14/2006, 08:24 PM
Search:STFU

http://f10.putfile.com/main/8/22521233287.gif

Desert Sapper
8/14/2006, 08:36 PM
Can anybody that's not being a total f***tard (ie; AllVol) please verify Patterson's history at NEO? I remember reading that he redshirted this past year, and if he plays at NEO this year, that would give him what...3 to play 3? I don't know if I actually expect to ever see this guy in C&C, but I'm hoping.

boomersooner28
8/14/2006, 08:37 PM
The spring is still something. Give him a year tearing it up at NEO (he redshirted last year if I'm not mistaken) and unleash the beast next year when we have to replace two big time LBs. Has anybody actually seen him play, BTW?

He's not at NEO anymore. He's at Jolliet (sp?) Junior College in Illinois....which kind of scares me by the way....Big 10 country, which he grew up in (Chicago).

Rhino
8/14/2006, 08:38 PM
So far, AllVol has turned almost every thread into a thread about him.

AllVol
8/14/2006, 08:54 PM
So far, AllVol has turned almost every thread into a thread about him.

A horribly inaccurate statement... The only threads I have that effect on are the ones where I post a relevant comment and get a response that says:

STFU Troll

or

something inflammatory in that realm...

There are several threads I have just had conversation in, and youll notice they all have one thing in common... None of your resident j@ckasses has come into it and said something completely unnecessary. You may want to look in house for your problem, instead of automatically deflecting the blame onto me... Look it up, you'll see... But, you wont, b/c you want to be able to continue to say "its his fault"...

Jello Biafra
8/14/2006, 09:25 PM
Ban me for what exactly? Having a different opinion? Wow, a little insecure are we? Mods on a power trip are a funny sight at any site...

how bout just banning you for being a **** tard who likes to drink fuzzy knavels, wear womens underwear and you sit down to pee.....that should be sufficient.

and you're a fan of orange to boot.

picasso
8/14/2006, 09:27 PM
A horribly inaccurate statement... The only threads I have that effect on are the ones where I post a relevant comment and get a response that says:

STFU Troll

or

There are several threads I have just had conversation in, and youll notice they all have one thing in common... None of your resident j@ckasses has come into it and said something completely unnecessary. You may want to look in house for your problem, instead of automatically deflecting the blame onto me... Look it up, you'll see... But, you wont, b/c you want to be able to continue to say "its his fault"...

if you're not a troll it's sad because that would mean you're an internet dork who takes himself way too seriously. I love you nerds who come in here and try to post something with 12 paragraphs that say absolutely nothing that's already been said, hashed, rehashed and crapped out in the lavatory (indoors in these here parts).

Jello Biafra
8/14/2006, 09:27 PM
By the way, when I asked a previously answered question, I got like 4 responses, alot more smart @ss in tone than mine was, and i get flamed... And you people even get mad when I fight back...lol... Yall are funny girls..

difference being, martha, this is our board not yours. when we send your mom home nekkid, pregnant and pennyless, you can complain. till then, shut your phuggin pie hole and get back to work....the bish on the phone promised my pizza in 30 minutes or less.

Jello Biafra
8/14/2006, 09:29 PM
He's not at NEO anymore. He's at Jolliet (sp?) Junior College in Illinois....which kind of scares me by the way....Big 10 country, which he grew up in (Chicago).

wow! Joliet JC eh? that is now the home of moe dampeer. that can't be good.

Blue
8/14/2006, 09:36 PM

STFU Troll

or

You need to be banned just for being completely clueless about how much your opinion doesn't matter and how annoying you are.

Desert Sapper
8/14/2006, 09:47 PM
So basically Patterson is a lost cause and will probably end up playing for Ron Zook at Illinois?

Desert Sapper
8/14/2006, 09:50 PM
the ones where I post a relevant comment

Okay you lost me there...and BTW, if you posted at least one relevant comment in your stream of mindless drivel, you would get a little respect. Even the whorns that throw relevant posts out there get some form of respect. Right now you are nothing more than a troll. So get lost. Either that or post something relevant. Like maybe a comparison between PT and Tee Martin. I want to see a Vol fan throw out something sooner related and relevant, with their distinct flavor. You have yet to do so. Get to work or get lost.

sooneron
8/14/2006, 09:57 PM
Okay you lost me there...and BTW, if you posted at least one relevant comment in your stream of mindless drivel, you would get a little respect. Even the whorns that throw relevant posts out there get some form of respect. Right now you are nothing more than a troll. So get lost. Either that or post something relevant. Like maybe a comparison between PT and Tee Martin. I want to see a Vol fan throw out something sooner related and relevant, with their distinct flavor. You have yet to do so. Get to work or get lost.

Well, Tee Martin played in the all powerful sec which is tougher than the big 12, so he's >. You guys are so dillusional:rolleyes:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/15/2006, 12:38 AM

for being the tennessee equivalent of nickzepp

TheGodfather889
8/15/2006, 02:41 AM
I didn't think you could be banned here. I thought you could only be negged. And the mods are really laid back about most things.

picasso
8/15/2006, 09:08 AM
man that's low.:D

pgagolfpro77
8/15/2006, 09:19 AM
Given that Patterson is no longer at NEO, do we have any say over whether he can choose to join another team?

I guess that if we do well this season there should be no problem, but I dont want him to leave given the LBs we are loosing this season.

AllVol
8/15/2006, 10:31 AM

Funny how you say that, but you obviously have read no other threads ive posted, like the AD #2 freshman of all time, or BCS experts, or any of the other threads that I posted alot of pro-OU things... Yall can say whatever you want, if you look at the facts, they speak for themselves... You only have a problem with me when I dont say something totally positive about OU... I dont say anything unreasonable unprovoked... I have posted many things OU, it would be impossible for me to compare PT to TM, b/c PT hasnt played enough... Ill do that when Ive seen him play more... I cant imagine they are very similiar, b/c a QB the calibur of Bomar wouldve NEVER kept Tee Martin off the field... so... that settles that... And, I know it may stink to know this, im getting paid every second im here... I have a little higher level job than you might think, it allows me the freedom to do such things... I hope you guys will start looking at all my posts, instead of just what your other OU boys tell you, b/c otherwise, you are going to continue to look pretty ignorant.

picasso
8/15/2006, 10:40 AM
you sure cry and whine a lot for someone who talks about others on here crying.
and Tee Martin smokes poles.

jwlynn64
8/15/2006, 10:50 AM

Not sure of the quality of the report but this has some info.

http://journals.aol.com/buddyputty/TOASooner/entries/2006/01/02/chris-patterson-update/391

PAW
8/15/2006, 11:09 AM
Not sure of the quality of the report but this has some info.

http://journals.aol.com/buddyputty/TOASooner/entries/2006/01/02/chris-patterson-update/391

Dang, that dudes negative.

That's way old. He got his credits, but just not the right ones. He was given some bad advice by his counselor/advisor and fell a couple short of qualifying towards his degree at OU. Been there myself on a class that I was told would apply and it didn't.

He'll be here in the spring.

jwlynn64
8/15/2006, 11:13 AM
Sounds like he'll be here in time to help us next year when we will really need him.

Sorry about the old link but I'm at work and have to sneak in the search. ;)

pgagolfpro77
8/15/2006, 11:25 AM
Funny how you say that, but you obviously have read no other threads ive posted, like the AD #2 freshman of all time, or BCS experts, or any of the other threads that I posted alot of pro-OU things... Yall can say whatever you want, if you look at the facts, they speak for themselves... You only have a problem with me when I dont say something totally positive about OU... I dont say anything unreasonable unprovoked... I have posted many things OU, it would be impossible for me to compare PT to TM, b/c PT hasnt played enough... Ill do that when Ive seen him play more... I cant imagine they are very similiar, b/c a QB the calibur of Bomar wouldve NEVER kept Tee Martin off the field... so... that settles that... And, I know it may stink to know this, im getting paid every second im here... I have a little higher level job than you might think, it allows me the freedom to do such things... I hope you guys will start looking at all my posts, instead of just what your other OU boys tell you, b/c otherwise, you are going to continue to look pretty ignorant.

If youre really just looking to talk football, and not troll (and I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you are) then it may be best just to ignore comments aimed at flaming you, and just post constructive comments. That way, you dont get involved in arguments, and are positive only. You always have the choice not to respond. This may be your best route, if you are only looking to talk football.

Good luck.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/15/2006, 11:53 AM
You fools just need to learn to work the ignore feature ;)

sooneron
8/15/2006, 12:07 PM
High level job! heh

I sure wish I had one of them.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/15/2006, 12:10 PM
View Post (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1490187) http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 8/15/2006, 10:31 AM Remove user from ignore list (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=48191)
AllVol (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=48191) This message is hidden because AllVol is on your ignore list (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist).</SPAN>

LOL, I couldn't agree more!!

soonerboy_odanorth
8/15/2006, 12:31 PM

And just whom are you referencing? Who, exactly, is dishing but not taking.

Please, clarify it for me.

I'd like to know exactly whom you are talking about, with the comment above and your "jackasses" reference. To whom are you addressing your name-calling.

Oh, and btw, I will be reporting every single one of your denigrating posts. I imagine the admins will either get sick of it and ban you, or get sick of it and ban me.

Either way is fine by me.

(I'm so happy to see that SoonerMudd has become a Vile fan...)

Scott D
8/15/2006, 12:36 PM
we can't have odie banned, who'd be there for the necessary previews?

boomersooner28
8/15/2006, 12:38 PM
Oh, the message board sissy fighting. Give me a break people!

David Earl
8/15/2006, 05:01 PM

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark right there.

David Earl
8/15/2006, 05:03 PM
Mods on a power trip are a funny sight at any site...

The board owner seriously frowns on mod bashing around here. And yes, we get to define bashing as we see fit. Looks like JKM gave you a little vacation time. If he hadn't, I would have.

PAW
8/15/2006, 05:08 PM
Thank you , sir. :D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/15/2006, 05:50 PM
The board owner seriously frowns on mod bashing around here. And yes, we get to define bashing as we see fit. Looks like JKM gave you a little vacation time. If he hadn't, I would have.

he is wyandotte wildcat self-baned...

47straight
8/15/2006, 07:08 PM
I figured the Vol fan was the alter ego of a regular who was bored.

Desert Sapper
8/15/2006, 07:23 PM
I really would like to hear from some fans of other teams out there, as long as they aren't here to bash OUr team or mindlessly toss insults at members that have been here longer. I can't imagine why you would want to come on another team's board to flame on unless you are a fan of their rival or a complete idiot. This isn't collegefootballfans.com. It's Soonerfans.com. People need to recognize that and stop playing dumb after they act like f***tards.