PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless at it again

Sooner Eclipse
8/14/2006, 02:36 PM
This time it's more serious than going after stoops for the Bomar deal.

Some media outlets falsely identified him as Eddie Johnson, the former NBA All-Star who has been charged with sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl in Ocala, Fla.

The Chicago Tribune ran an apology on its website Thursday for its mistake. ESPN commentator Skip Bayless made a brief apology after condemning Johnson on Jim Rome's TV show, Rome Is Burning.

Skip may claim to be an OU fan, but he's a lazy assed journalist.:mad:

Link:http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2006-08-10-innocent-eddie-johnson_x.htm?csp=34

caphorns
8/14/2006, 02:42 PM
You think he's fingered the right Bob Stoops though?

J/k. Dude is a jackass.

umberto
8/14/2006, 03:32 PM
ESPN commentator Skip Bayless made a brief apology after condemning Johnson on Jim Rome's TV show, Rome Is Burning.

I'll bet the tool didn't spend two seconds on his apology. He ripped him for a good five minutes, but an apology for making an *** out of yourself only gets a few seconds. Moron!

chbrew09
8/14/2006, 06:59 PM
how did he ever make it to the top

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
8/14/2006, 07:14 PM
I know I'm in the minority because I actually kinda like the Skipper. He did say that he was sorry, Didn't spend as much time on it as he did ripping him though.

I think Barkley had the best line about Skippy when he said that he can't believe 90% of the stuff he says but he still says it for the affect. And he is right. Everything those guys say or do is just to get there name out there, becase the more people talk about them, and the more people debate about them, the more people listen. And the more people that listen, the bigger the contract they get. Its all about the bucks. So I guess Skippy and Bomar aren't that much different.

BigUgly
8/14/2006, 07:28 PM
Skip Bayless = Scum sucking, muckraking, holier than thou, job hopping, Troy Aikman is gay calling, left over remnants of Roseann Barr's one and only ****** from 1992.

Other than that, he's pretty cool. :D

tulsaoilerfan
8/14/2006, 07:32 PM
how did he ever make it to the top
I'm guessing it required him to be on his knees alot as i can't see any other way. :D

Rhino
8/14/2006, 07:41 PM
Skip Bayless is basically Mike ******.

devOUt
8/14/2006, 08:37 PM
I hope Bayless and ESPN pay big bucks for this one.