PDA

View Full Version : Back from Vegas, baby!

frankensooner
8/14/2006, 11:27 AM
Wow, that was a lot of fun. Love was freaking incredible. I cannot give this show a higher rating, fan-freakin-tastic. Zumanity was eh. Bellagio was a very nice hotel. I think it was the only hotel we visited that did not have a time share stand, and we went to a bunch. New York, New York looked like a great place to stay, and next time we go, we might give it a try.

I loved the guys on the street with the little cards. The way they smacked those things and shoved them in your face was so sweet, I just couldn't get enough of them!

We did the canal ride at the Venetian as well wax museum. Other shows we caught were the Mac King Magic Comedy show and Vinny Favorito's Comedy act. I might also recommend the ***** Cat Dolls show at the ***** Cat Doll Club in Ceaser's. These are of course not the original PCD's but the Vegas variety are very nice I must say.

We flew out last Thursday, and boy am I glad we did. Nothing like going through that code red security!!! woo hoo!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, it was a great vacation.

OU4LIFE
8/14/2006, 11:54 AM
this thread is worthless without pics.

JohnnyMack
8/14/2006, 12:14 PM
I don't know if you heard Frank, but 4LIFE had a hole-in-one while you were gone.

OU4LIFE
8/14/2006, 12:30 PM
:D

soonervegas
8/14/2006, 12:51 PM
Zumanity sucks. The one time I went I was 30% of the show. I still have nightmares.