PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine Gresham Is Gonna Be a Bad ***

SoonerFan80
8/13/2006, 10:34 PM
6'7" (freakishly athletic) Tight End that will make an impact as a True Freshman!!!

leavingthezoo
8/14/2006, 12:32 AM
RAH!!!!11!!!!!!

someday i want someone to say, "man, joe smoe is 5'9" (freakishly normal) bonafide geek that will make an impact as a True Freshman."

and then back it up with facts like... he has the biggest pocket protector. his glasses ain't bottle thick for nothin'. and have you seen that guy multiply fractions. smokin' lead, man. smokin' lead.

:D

of course, i do hope gresham is a monster and i'm not arguing he can't be.

OklahomaTuba
8/14/2006, 09:15 AM
Lots of people sure seem to be down on the kid. I wonder if he starts over Joe Jon?

leavingthezoo
8/14/2006, 01:18 PM
i'm not down on the kid tuba. i'm down on the post. stating he's going to make an impact, but leaving out the why of it... seems like a wasted post.

not that i haven't wasted many posts in my day. kinda like the one i wasted on this thread. and this one too. oh man, it's epidemic.

sooneron
8/14/2006, 01:20 PM
i'm not down on the kid tuba. i'm down on the post. stating he's going to make an impact, but leaving out the why of it... seems like a wasted post.

not that i haven't wasted many posts in my day. kinda like the one i wasted on this thread. and this one too. oh man, it's epidemic.
Or the fact that there are a plethora of other Gresham threads.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4016/searchbuttonwr2.jpg
:texan:

leavingthezoo
8/14/2006, 01:25 PM
Or the fact that there are a plethora of other Gresham threads.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4016/searchbuttonwr2.jpg
:texan:

post wasted!

jackietreehorn
8/14/2006, 01:34 PM
have you not noticed that soonerfan80 does that frequently? if not, he does. in fact i just read a thread that he opened then got ripped on for starting it. i think it was something like, "Who made OU look worse, Bomar or Thompson?" and i thought i was off to a bad start. geez, this dude wins gold.

Soonerwolf
8/14/2006, 06:33 PM
JJF deserves to start - if the earlier reports on Gresham (soft) are wrong, then he should get some good playing time finally giving OU a threat at tight end which has been MIA for a while.

This group of incoming freshmen (McCoy, Gresham, Murray, Tennell, et al) may be the best for Stoops to date.

The best days begin 9/2/06 . . .

bixby28
8/14/2006, 09:45 PM
Lots of people sure seem to be down on the kid. I wonder if he starts over Joe Jon?

It's gonna be hard to keep Gresham off of the field. I saw him Saturday night at the scrimmage and he's a beast. Joe Jon Finley will have to keep an 'A' game this year to start over Gresham.

picasso
8/14/2006, 09:48 PM
It's gonna be hard to keep Gresham off of the field. I saw him Saturday night at the scrimmage and he's a beast. Joe Jon Finley will have to keep an 'A' game this year to start over Gresham.
we'll use more than one TE this season. I also seem to recall reading that he's more of a receiving type and not a blocking type, which means he may be split wide.

bixby28
8/14/2006, 09:50 PM
JJF deserves to start - if the earlier reports on Gresham (soft) are wrong, then he should get some good playing time finally giving OU a threat at tight end which has been MIA for a while.

This group of incoming freshmen (McCoy, Gresham, Murray, Tennell, et al) may be the best for Stoops to date.

The best days begin 9/2/06 . . .

I definitely agree on the talent level of some of the freshmen. The backs are solid and Gresham is gonna be a stud. McCoy is another good DTackle in what is an already deep and talented DLine.

If we can develop a passing game and steady offensive line play, then we'll be a BCS team. I just don't see the Sooners goin far without a passing threat this season, AD or not.