PDA

View Full Version : British view on American football

soonerbrat
8/13/2006, 12:34 PM
http://www.theenvironmentsite.org/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=9083

funny stuff.

GDC
8/13/2006, 04:30 PM
I honestly believe that (American) football players are least intelligent have the lowest IQ. No offense, but who would keep banging their head so that their IQ will keep dropping down (and this is a fact, not a joke)?

:twinkies:

fadada1
8/13/2006, 04:37 PM
my best friend i did my masters with (at UF) was from england and had never seen our football before. it totally baffled him. explaining the rules was a play by play ritual. could never get past "the big guys int he middle just bumping into each other."

as it were, he's still in the states and loves NFL football. not a big fan of the college game, which is interesting after spending 6 years at UF.

BudSooner
8/13/2006, 05:13 PM
I honestly believe that the british are the least intelligent, have the lowest IQ. No offense, but who the **** would support a group of ****ups like the royal family so that their IQ will keep dropping down (and this is a fact, not a joke)?

That is a more accurate description, after all who the **** are they to talk...they PLAY CRICKET. WTF? cricket....now there is a manly sport, right up there with toe nail clipping. bunch of f'n pansies.

yermom
8/13/2006, 05:20 PM
Cricket is probably more interesting that Baseball ;)

Okla-homey
8/13/2006, 05:37 PM
The thread title should read:

Wankers view on American football

Jimminy Crimson
8/13/2006, 06:56 PM
The thread title should read:

Wankers view on American football

Wankers is right! :D

TUSooner
8/13/2006, 09:35 PM
There were only a couple of good points:
TV pw3ns the NFL.
There's a lot of standing around during a game, usually waiting for commercials or for the refs to compare manicures.

OUstud
8/13/2006, 09:44 PM
College football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NFL

BeetDigger
8/14/2006, 09:28 AM
I can watch it, but it isn't especially my thing. Proper football (ie soccer) wins hands down in my book.

Aaron

PS - Why do they celebrate like they've won after every blimmin' move???

Yet this guy probably fully understands why the crowd goes wild during a soccer game after an exciting pass at mid-field.

crawfish
8/14/2006, 09:33 AM
There were only a couple of good points:
TV pw3ns the NFL.

Yeah, but that could be said about ALL American TV.

OU4LIFE
8/14/2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah, but that could be said about ALL American TV.

so what you're saying is that all American TV pwns TV?

:confused:

picasso
8/14/2006, 09:58 AM
I believe they call it North American Football.