PDA

View Full Version : Okie Jr.

CORNholio
8/13/2006, 12:31 PM
I think OSU belongs in the C-USA. Whos with me? The same could be said of Baylor but at least they have a purpose. They are the token smart kid school of the B12. Every conf needs one of those pushovers but nobody really needs a pushover that is too dumb to realize it. Okie Jr belongs in a league like C-USA where they could compete for conf championships with Tulsa. We could easily pick up a better regional team to fill the void of Okie Jr's dismissal. Just thinking...

Rogue
8/13/2006, 12:33 PM
No sir, I don't like it. Leave LoSuR in the Big XII.
I've always wondered about Iowa State. Somehow they don't seem to fit.

fadada1
8/13/2006, 12:35 PM
i think you're being somewhat optimistic.

put them in 1-AA. maybe the southland conference.

hurricane'bone
8/13/2006, 12:36 PM
I think OSU belongs in the C-USA. Whos with me? The same could be said of Baylor but at least they have a purpose. They are the token smart kid school of the B12. Every conf needs one of those pushovers but nobody really needs a pushover that is too dumb to realize it. Okie Jr belongs in a league like C-USA where they could compete for conf championships with Tulsa. We could easily pick up a better regional team to fill the void of Okie Jr's dismissal. Just thinking...

I'm pretty sure we'd kick their ***.

CORNholio
8/13/2006, 12:44 PM
They really serve no purpose. There were rumors a couple of years ago that Arkansas might move to the 12. Though I totally dispise that "Beverly hillbillies gone Hills have eyes" ****hole they would be much more competitive and it makes geographical sense kinda. At least they have won a NC. Just think no more visits to stoolwater evahhh!

CORNholio
8/13/2006, 12:47 PM
Furthermore we should look into donating Payne County to Kansas. It would be a win win situation IMHO.

Big Red Ron
8/13/2006, 01:30 PM
If OU and OSU ever came to be in different conferences. I propose we stop playing the altogether.

CORNholio
8/13/2006, 01:39 PM
If OU and OSU ever came to be in different conferences. I propose we stop playing the altogether.
agreed. We lose one easy win a year that way but whatever.

badger
8/13/2006, 05:37 PM
No sir, I don't like it. Leave LoSuR in the Big XII.
I've always wondered about Iowa State. Somehow they don't seem to fit.
At least Iowa State would have brought fans to the Big 12 champion games with us. Colorado's really dropped the ball in the past few championship games with us. The games are only fun if the opposing fans show up :(

umberto
8/13/2006, 06:51 PM

Come on guys, let's not take away their reason to live. :D

OKLA21FAN
8/13/2006, 06:53 PM
thats OKIE LITE sir

just sayin

soonersam
8/13/2006, 09:39 PM
as long as their in the big12 they'll be reminded that they suck.. if they went to conf usa they would start believing they were actually good...

goingoneight
8/13/2006, 09:55 PM
I would like to see some death penalty sweetness for Boone State, but we all know Boone wouldn't allow that to happen. He keeps a stash of record-high gasoline profits just in case.

I don't like them. Orange sucks no matter how you look at it. Even giving it a little red, it still is ugly. Not just colors, they're classless asses for the most part and every sport is about beating OU to them. Even their celebrated basketball team startys the season every year asking the question... "Do you think we'll beat U-O this year?" Hell, I know there is one of the Big Ten teams that would leave for an oppurtunity to play against OU, UT, aTm and Nebraska yearly. If not them, I'm sure Arkie would like the oppurtunity, as well. I'm a firm believer that you should respect your conference and your opponents, and for the most part... OSU is a bunch of asshats who play, like I said, an entire season with one goal... the so-called "Bedlam Rivalry."

douxpaysan
8/13/2006, 10:08 PM
I would like to see some death penalty sweetness for Boone State, but we all know Boone wouldn't allow that to happen. He keeps a stash of record-high gasoline profits just in case.

I don't like them. Orange sucks no matter how you look at it. Even giving it a little red, it still is ugly. Not just colors, they're classless asses for the most part and every sport is about beating OU to them. Even their celebrated basketball team startys the season every year asking the question... "Do you think we'll beat U-O this year?" Hell, I know there is one of the Big Ten teams that would leave for an oppurtunity to play against OU, UT, aTm and Nebraska yearly. If not them, I'm sure Arkie would like the oppurtunity, as well. I'm a firm believer that you should respect your conference and your opponents, and for the most part... OSU is a bunch of asshats who play, like I said, an entire season with one goal... the so-called "Bedlam Rivalry."
He is using that word again...bane him.