PDA

View Full Version : Lets go back to recruting overachievers!

oumartin
8/13/2006, 10:10 AM
I'm tired of these high profile recruits that don't pan out or have a weak work ethic.
I want some kids athat are told they aren't very good and come work their butts off.

Big Red Ron
8/13/2006, 10:23 AM
I'm tired of these high profile recruits that don't pan out or have a weak work ethic.
I want some kids athat are told they aren't very good and come work their butts off.Like AD, DJ, Reggie, Tommy, Jason White, Kelly, etc...

oumartin
8/13/2006, 10:28 AM
I dent say all but going back and watching 2000-2003 clips and you see kids that played great team football. so get off my back! :)

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
8/13/2006, 10:32 AM
i don't think overachiever is the right phrase, how about "obsessed with competition".

oumartin
8/13/2006, 11:06 AM
u are always right jkm!
so, give it to us straight.. does this team fit paul better? with KW calling the plays?

umberto
8/13/2006, 07:00 PM
i don't think overachiever is the right phrase, how about "obsessed with competition".

I agree. They need talent and desire. Oh, and not being crazy or criminal helps too. :D But I also think the tier of talent just below the "5 Star" players contain a lot more of those guys. Maybe lower top ten ranking and down.