PDA

View Full Version : MSM fruad and deception

Jerk
8/13/2006, 07:50 AM
I thought "the Jews" pwned all media

http://www.aish.com/movies/JP/PhotoFraud.asp

The real eye-opener is the props that the media placed at the bomb sights. Like putting a clean dust-free teddy bear on top of a pile of rubble and taking a picture.

Chuck Bao
8/13/2006, 08:06 AM
Well crap, every news photographer wants to increase the dramatic effect of their photos.

I’ll bet there is no ulterior motive besides these photographers wanting to get paid more.

Aren’t most photographers like freelance anyway?

But still that’s a good point. Yeah, count me among those skeptical of all photos/video/audio from the news media.

And, that was a bit dodgy video file in of itself.

Jerk
8/13/2006, 08:08 AM
Well crap, every news photographer wants to increase the dramatic effect of their photos.

I’ll bet there is no ulterior motive besides these photographers wanting to get paid more.

Aren’t most photographers like freelance anyway?

But still that’s a good point. Yeah, count me among those skeptical of all photos/video/audio from the news media.

And, that was a bit dodgy video file in of itself.

I don't know about that last part, but you're right. Remember the Katrina coverage, with the info-babe giving her "report" from a canoe in a "flooded" area...in the back ground you see a man walk by in ankle-deep water. The problem is that this kind of stuff gives people a false sense of reality.

soonercody
8/13/2006, 08:10 AM
This was on CNN, HN, or MSNBC the other night. Dood has been "sacked" and all of his photos have apparently been deleted from AP files.