PDA

View Full Version : Flag dammit slow down

olevetonahill
8/12/2006, 09:12 AM
Aug 11, 4:35 PM ET

PHOENIX, Arizona (Reuters) - As a mortgage broker in Arizona, Flagstaffsooner is used to working with big numbers. It's the double-digit speed limits he has trouble with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Flag racked up 70 speeding tickets in the last five months, a record for the Scottsdale Police Department, police said on Friday.

Speeding cameras in Scottsdale, a suburb of Phoenix, snapped pictures of the 52-year-old man as he tore through the sun-baked city in his Honda Civic between March 2 and July 31.

"he told arresting officers he was speeding because he seemed to be late for client meetings all the time," Scottsdale Police Department spokesman Mark Clark told Reuters. "I guess he's got some time management issues."

The second-worst offender in the department's history accumulated a mere 25 tickets, Clark said.

Police said Flagstaffsooner, said he threw his speeding tickets away because he thought nothing could happen to him if he didn't pay them.

Clark said Flag faces some $11,000 in fines and could have his license suspended.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yermom
8/12/2006, 12:24 PM
do they really have cameras in Phoenix? :O

OUinFLA
8/12/2006, 01:26 PM
he seems like such a nice guy,
Im terribly disappointed.
Better check out Tailwind too, she hangs around with him a lot.
Birds of a feath.........

oh, soory olevet, I guess you are a bit sensitive to bird comparisons.

Flagstaffsooner
8/12/2006, 02:09 PM
I don't get near Snotsdale!

Tailwind
8/12/2006, 03:22 PM
Tailwind doesn't drive....evar!

Flagstaffsooner
8/12/2006, 03:40 PM
And I never speed in my golf cart thu Sun City.:D