PDA

View Full Version : The first rule of sex club...

Okla-homey
8/12/2006, 08:31 AM
is no talking about sex club...

Investigators Looking Into Secret Sex Club at Ozen High School

Reported by Camille Briggs
August 10, 2006 - 9:54PM

BEAUMONT TX -- Beaumont Police Detectives are investigating allegations that there was a secret sex club at Ozen High School that involved students, alumni and possibly even an employee of the school.

A Jefferson County Grand Jury has indicted a current Ozen employee, 42-year-old Tommy Floyd Granger for indecency with a child. A former student, 25-year-old Byron Aaron Bell was also indicted for sexual assault.

The accuser is coming forward 5 years after she says the assault took place.
She claims she was part of a group known as "3K" made up of 9th and 10th grade girls who would perform sexual favors for upper class boys.

We're not detailing what 3K stands for because the title is explicit in nature.
(your correspondent has learned it stands for Koochie Kissing Klub)

The accuser told Beaumont Police she was sexually assaulted in the Ozen High School Field House in 2001 by Granger and Bell. Police say she was 14 or 15 years old at the time. Granger works as Ozen's "In School Suspension" Supervisor, in the past, he has also worked as an assistant football coach.

Police say Bell was a former Ozen Football Player who had already graduated from the school. The accuser gave police names of girls she says were also members of the 3K group. When contacted by police, the other girls' parents told officers they did not want to discuss the matter.

Detective John Boles tells KFDM News he believes other students may have been victimized and wants those girls to come forward. BISD Spokeswoman Jolene Ortego says anytime an employee is arrested the person is suspended from the district with pay until the criminal investigation is completed. Ortego says the outcome of the court case will determine if Granger is allowed to return to the district.

Cops say, "We have to look back to what it was like being in high school. Idolizing seniors because they were the big people on campus and there is certain status when an upperclassman pays attention to someone who was freshman or a sophomore. Until a victim comes forward we can not say for sure, but my gut feeling is that there are probably more victims."

8/12/2006, 08:40 AM
Yeah, those girls were victimized. The club's "Koochie Kissing" name wasn't descriptive enough.

the_ouskull
8/12/2006, 11:55 AM
So, I wonder if she's just now coming forward because one of the "attackers" has come into some money?

I mean, come ON, society... "Sexual favors?" That's what HS is all about. If she's not alleging rape, then what's the problem, exactly?

...now, don't get me wrong. If she IS alleging rape, then there SHOULD be an investigation, even 20 years down the road. But, to me, so far, it doesn't sound like she is...

the_ouskull

critical_phil
8/12/2006, 12:01 PM
That's what HS is all about.

wow.

i feel bad now for stressing GPA and concurrent college enrollment to my daughters. i had no idea....

StoopTroup
8/12/2006, 12:04 PM
wow.

i feel bad now for stressing GPA and concurrent college enrollment to my daughters. i had no idea....
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to critical_phil again.
:pop:

Penguin
8/12/2006, 12:45 PM
I ain't kissing no prostitute's koochie.

TUSooner
8/12/2006, 12:49 PM
Homey - Shouldn'tyou be studying or somethng, instead of researching HS sex clubs?

;)

OklahomaTuba
8/12/2006, 12:57 PM
I mean, come ON, society... "Sexual favors?" That's what HS is all about. If she's not alleging rape, then what's the problem, exactly?
Yeah, that explains a lot right there. :rolleyes:

oumartin
8/12/2006, 02:29 PM
what happened to the girls in the IBTC? :D

Okla-homey
8/12/2006, 02:35 PM
Homey - Shouldn'tyou be studying or somethng, instead of researching HS sex clubs?

;)

In fact, as part of my self-imposed professional development curriculum, I just bought the enhanced Universal Studios "Legacy Series" DVD of "To Kill a Mockingbird" and I'm gonna watch it with my bride tonight. The fictional character of Atticus Finch is one of the big reasons I decided on a career in the law. Seriously. I just hope I can be half as ethical and committed as Atticus was.

TUSooner
8/12/2006, 02:39 PM
In fact, as part of my self-imposed professional development curriculum, I just bought the enhanced Universal Studios "Legacy Series" DVD of "To Kill a Mockingbird" and I'm gonna watch it with my bride tonight. The fictional character of Atticus Finch is one of the big reasons I decided on a career in the law. Seriously. I just hope I can be half as ethical and committed as Atticus was.
heh. In one course we had to write a full-blown mock appellate brief, suitable for filing in the make-believe 13th US Court of Appeals. We had to use pseudonyms for grading.

One of the rules was that no one was allowed to use "Atticus Finch" as a pseudonym -- too popular.

FWIW, I think I was Wolf J. Flywheel.

Okla-homey
8/12/2006, 02:46 PM
heh. In one course we had to write a full-blown mock appellate brief, suitable for filing in the make-believe 13th US Court of Appeals. We had to use pseudonyms for grading.

One of the rules was that no one was allowed to use "Atticus Finch" as a pseudonym -- too popular.

FWIW, I think I was Wolf J. Flywheel.

heh back. I think I'd be "Hector O. Troy" of the firm "Smoake & Meares"

OCUDad
8/12/2006, 03:47 PM
I prefer the "Car Talk" law firm of Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe.

Oldnslo
8/12/2006, 05:05 PM
Lowe, Down & Meane

or, my favorite:

Nasty, Brutish, Unsanitary, Solitary, and Short

ChickSoonerFan
8/12/2006, 05:06 PM
So, I wonder if she's just now coming forward because one of the "attackers" has come into some money?

...now, don't get me wrong. If she IS alleging rape, then there SHOULD be an investigation, even 20 years down the road. But, to me, so far, it doesn't sound like she is...

the_ouskull

uummm...your're kidding right? Did your read the article? This is not about sex between students. She was 14 or 15 at the time and the accused school employee/coach/suspension supervisor is 42! And the other one mentioned was an alumni of the school...not a student.

Okla-homey
8/12/2006, 05:08 PM
uummm...your're kidding right? Did your read the article? This is not about sex between students. She was 14 or 15 at the time and the accused school employee/coach/suspension supervisor is 42! And the other one mentioned was an alumni of the school...not a student.

eatin' ain't cheatin'...or so we were told by a former president.;)

Oldnslo
8/12/2006, 05:08 PM
oh. We're back to being serious. Damn, I never can keep up. Yes, this would be statutory rape, in OK, that's 1st degree Rape.

ChickSoonerFan
8/12/2006, 05:10 PM
eatin' ain't cheatin'...or so we were told by a former president.;)

Maybe...but if she is 14 and he is 40ish... :eek:

That is so wrong in so many ways.

Okla-homey
8/12/2006, 05:13 PM
Maybe...but if she is 14 and he is 40ish... :eek:

That is so wrong in so many ways.

Yes. It is wrong. Very wrong. Girls that young are considered legally incapable of giving consent to a sexual act.

That said,

:les: SHE WAS A MEMBER OF THE KOOCHIE KISSING KLUB FOR GOSHSAKES!

ChickSoonerFan
8/12/2006, 05:16 PM
I give up.

:)

Okla-homey
8/12/2006, 05:17 PM
Oh, and I forgot...

:les: NO MEANS NO!

bri
8/12/2006, 05:23 PM
:les: SHE WAS A MEMBER OF THE KOOCHIE KISSING KLUB FOR GOSHSAKES!

I'd like to see THAT club's secret handshake...:pop:

Soonerbabeinbama
8/12/2006, 05:55 PM
High School sex club huh? Hmmmm - wonder if I should try to work that into my schools "extra curricular activities" choice list? Nah.... probably not. :rolleyes:

bri
8/12/2006, 05:59 PM
Sounds like the students have the "working it in" well in hand...

Soonerbabeinbama
8/12/2006, 06:16 PM
Sounds like the students have the "working it in" well in hand...
gee Bri..... I don't know - these are teenagers we're talking about here - ya think?;)

SicEmBaylor
8/12/2006, 06:38 PM
This is definitely not what I got as a Senior present.

bri
8/12/2006, 06:45 PM
Just as well...I don't think you can monogram a blowjob from an underclassman.

StoopTroup
8/12/2006, 09:07 PM
This is definitely not what I got as a Senior present.
You got a trip to Branson didn't you? ;)