PDA

View Full Version : Oh, yes world. Tell us WE'RE paying players!

goingoneight
8/12/2006, 01:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxvQdF0OvG4

Come on dude, four National Championships??? Never lose a game??? Limousines for High School Juniors??? Unofficial recruiting coordinator for Charlie Weiss?

What part of this video doesn't scream "NCAA should investigate!"!?!?! Guarantee any other school besides the SUC and the domers would be lifting matresses for the NCAA to check out if he committed elsewhere.

He made a good point about tradition and Charlie Weiss coaching Tom Brady, but this kid is delusional.

BASSooner
8/12/2006, 02:06 AM
all hype so far. we'll see if he will become something that people think he is.

Note: his brothers were not that great in college

BASSooner
8/12/2006, 02:28 AM
oh and another note...he has weapons around him

RB Marc Tyler ***** star player headed to USC
LB Casey Matthews *** star player headed to the ducks
WR Sean Wiser *** star player showing heavy interest for Stanford
OL Cory Yriarte
DE Duke Lemmens *** star player who has received offers from the canes, aggies, cal schools and so fourth, he is showing heavy interest for gators and aggies
DT Justin Landseadel a prospect who has interest for UCLA, nebbish, and AF(only school to offer)

DB Marshall Jones a **** safety headed to USC
DE Tommy Grillo
DB Anthony Gildon *** cornerback headed to oregon
DE Michael Ebbitt *** star headed to texas a&m

RedstickSooner
8/12/2006, 02:30 AM
One of the fundamental requirements for a QB is that they make good decisions.

As far as I know, nobody forced that kid to do that to his hair.

Ergo, he chose to look that way.

Blues1
8/12/2006, 05:51 AM
The Next High School Player that shows up in a Limo send him to the Peace Core for the next 4 years.....Let him see life is No Bowl of Cherries---JMHO....!

Keep Rockin'

SOONER44EVER
8/12/2006, 06:01 AM
I see the next Ron Powlus! :D

Flagstaffsooner
8/12/2006, 06:05 AM

Ergo, he chose to look that way.What is with that? Did he stick his pecker in the 220v?

DrZaius
8/12/2006, 06:36 AM
This has a classic "he will suc awful" ring to it. His brothers were incredibly average. There is nothing funnier than the press over hyping someone to this degree. You know he played in a private high school football league that the competition is not very good.

BlackShirtBeast
8/12/2006, 06:55 AM
Weird lookin kid. Anyways i think thats WAY too much pressure to put on a highschooler, and for that i dont think he will meet everyones expectations. I really dont think its fair to compare him to his brothers. We'll just have to wait to find out if he's good or not.

Blues1
8/12/2006, 07:13 AM
Weird lookin kid. Anyways i think thats WAY too much pressure to put on a highschooler, and for that i dont think he will meet everyones expectations. I really dont think its fair to compare him to his brothers. We'll just have to wait to find out if he's good or not.

My guess is - Right now he thinks Life is all about him -- He feels No pressure - (Yet)

"Todays Big Deal is mostly tomorrows faded thought"

He had his 15 minutes of fame - Now he has to earn the rest...

Everybody Keep R'

Taxman71
8/12/2006, 07:55 AM
That clip makes me wonder.....what is Ryan Perrilloux doing these days?

OKC-SLC
8/12/2006, 08:00 AM

Ergo, he chose to look that way.
no ****. looks like one of those guido kids.

umberto
8/12/2006, 08:43 AM
This has a classic "he will suc awful" ring to it. His brothers were incredibly average. There is nothing funnier than the press over hyping someone to this degree. You know he played in a private high school football league that the competition is not very good.

It always seems that the press loves to heap love on the last brother. They want to make it seem like he has learned all the lessons through his brothers, so he won't make the same mistakes. Problem is that you still have to take the field. John David Booty at SUC comes to mind. He learned all the lessons from his brothers, so he was a lock to tear it up. Now I read somewhere that he is in danger of losing his job to a redshirt freshman (Sanchez).

Jello Biafra
8/12/2006, 09:03 AM
I see the next Ron Powlus! :D

wow....didn't he win 3 heismans?

you know how i know he's gay?...........

leavingthezoo
8/12/2006, 09:16 AM

the weekend you spent with him in some seedy motel? :D

Jello Biafra
8/12/2006, 09:51 AM
the weekend you spent with him in some seedy motel? :D

heh that's a good one but.....no. think hair.

tbl
8/12/2006, 09:58 AM
You know he played in a private high school football league that the competition is not very good.
I don't know about the league he played in, but some of the private school leagues have better teams than some of the top public schools.

GottaHavePride
8/12/2006, 10:17 AM
heh that's a good one but.....no. think hair.

He's trying to cover up the fact that his hairline is ALREADY RECEDING. Just wait. His hair will be gone by the time he's 27.

Soonerman08
8/12/2006, 10:33 AM
This screams Rhett Bomar....

OUstud
8/12/2006, 11:15 AM
I remember a few years ago I saw an Sportscenter "Next" thing around Christmas time that featured Clausen, and at the time I was thinking "wait, he's Casey's brother, how good could he be?"

NormanOU
8/12/2006, 11:25 AM
he wants to go the ND where they play the hardest schedule every year and where defense doesnt exist. Good decision.

SOONER44EVER
8/12/2006, 08:07 PM
wow....didn't he win 3 heismans?

I thought Beano said 4. Not you Beano, the other Beano.:D

goingoneight
8/12/2006, 11:16 PM
This screams Rhett Bomar....

Minus a couple million... and school supported dummy.

goingoneight
8/12/2006, 11:18 PM
I can tell you I do believe Weiss has a good offense, and that media love tends to make things go the golden domer way at times, so maybe a BQ-type career, but definitely not four MNCs. Book it, he'll cry on his first loss.

mrfootball
8/13/2006, 12:11 AM
Kid didn't strike me as all that bright. Kinda weird looking as well.

goingoneight
8/13/2006, 12:14 AM
Kid didn't strike me as all that bright. Kinda weird looking as well.

Radio and Chrissy... 'nuff said.