PDA

View Full Version : I sit down and tuck when I go wee wee

AllVol
8/11/2006, 04:26 PM
Look Vile, your "praise" has been for the most part back-handed at best. If you are so quick to hand out all your "praise" then where the hell were you two, three, four years ago? Your faint "praise" is weak and misplaced.

You're a rube troll.

And you don't "get it" either.

First of all, that little Vandy crack I shot at you was tongue-in-cheek. You took it like I was seriously talking smack. Like many Volunteer fans you take yourself completely too seriously. There apparently is no room for subtle humor or poking a little fun. "Aint nuthin' funny 'bout that there Volunteer football...lol lol lol lol"

Secondly, you're like a bad rash. You wear orange. You have a "T" in your initials. Do you see how on an Oklahoma board that might make folks not feel so kindly about your presence? Most especially being that it is an ill-timed presence. We've got enough overflow sewage from the Tejanos without having to put up with their poorer back-woods cousins.

And then you're gonna sit there and make judgement about who is and who isn't respectable on this board after you've been here all of five minutes?

That, folks, is the perfect summary of intelligence and insight that one can glean from the typical Volunteer.

And you are the perfect example of the Vile- a baiting little ****ant.

P.S. You think maybe the "abusive" part of the post might be aimed at the TU that we are a little more familiar with. Huh? Maybe? Dumbass. But then again, you proved my point with your little "pansies" and "embarrassment" cracks.

My praise hasnt been backhanded, you obviously cant read, or just choose to ignore half the organized letter in my posts...

You "Vandy crack" wasnt tounge in cheek until AFTER i made you look like a moron for it... You sack...

My ill-timed presence? For who? You ? What about me? I have the guts to come to a prominent schools fanbase and talk football coming off a 5-6 season... Who exactly has the short end of that stick? Stop feeling sorry for yourself b/c everyone isnt kissing your @ss...

You guys judged me on my first post, and I didnt even say anything wrong... So after two days of constant blowing my comments out of proportion and constant shots at my fat coach and being a hillbilly, I think i have the same right to judge that you do..

You summed up my intelligence by essentially doing nothing but calling me names? That make me the dumb one?

And last but not least... My "respectable" comment wasnt referring to you, unless you were the one who red specked me for the #9 post in that thread... Neg repping someone b/c they say they arent being abusive is just sissified, and if it wasnt you, the comment wasnt geared towards you...

Blue
8/11/2006, 05:56 PM
It's just a message board, you big *****. Get over it, wipe your nose, and move on.

You think people might be ****ing with you because you are so easy to rile up?

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/11/2006, 07:27 PM
It's because all he wants is discussion but he throws out you guys are morons awfully easily. Personally I find it pathetic that he is even bothering to come to this page at all. You don't see me at a West Virginia Message board. He is giving the Tennessee fans a bad name. I have yet to meet a Tennessee fan that i didn't like until now.

Jello Biafra
8/12/2006, 09:17 AM
My praise hasnt been backhanded, you obviously cant read, or just choose to ignore half the organized letter in my posts...

You "Vandy crack" wasnt tounge in cheek until AFTER i made you look like a moron for it... You sack...

My ill-timed presence? For who? You ? What about me? I have the guts to come to a prominent schools fanbase and talk football coming off a 5-6 season... Who exactly has the short end of that stick? Stop feeling sorry for yourself b/c everyone isnt kissing your @ss...

You guys judged me on my first post, and I didnt even say anything wrong... So after two days of constant blowing my comments out of proportion and constant shots at my fat coach and being a hillbilly, I think i have the same right to judge that you do..

You summed up my intelligence by essentially doing nothing but calling me names? That make me the dumb one?

And last but not least... My "respectable" comment wasnt referring to you, unless you were the one who red specked me for the #9 post in that thread... Neg repping someone b/c they say they arent being abusive is just sissified, and if it wasnt you, the comment wasnt geared towards you...

you like to lather up balls and pat them dry....shut your ****ing pie hole and you won't have anything to bitch about. you came to our board you ****ing tardling we didn't come looking for someone else to come onto our board and beat their chest about their team. you did and you got spanked for it.

if you would get out of that pig turnip long enough to breathe you would realize that you are in sooner country and not a volunteer zone. i don't know about anyone else but i couldn't give a **** less about your team, your stadium OR your annoying ****ing song. if you come here, you should expect this attitude (at least from me) orange is for prison and collectively the dumbest sports fans on the planet.

....welcome to the board, you **** hole :)

critical_phil
8/12/2006, 10:38 AM
He is giving the Tennessee fans a bad name. I have yet to meet a Tennessee fan that i didn't like until now.

holy mother mary and little baby jesus h christ. i can't believe i just read that. how many tennessee fans have you met?

tennessee fans are like texas fans with a southern drawl.....

Beano's Fourth Chin
8/12/2006, 01:25 PM

Please don't put that kind of crap in the subject line of the post since they show up on the main board listing. Use asterisks if you have to.

I don't have a lot of patience for you since you've been banned recently.

You're a guest here. Get your smelly feet off the coffee table or I'll take you out back and turn the hose on you.

If you get the mind to respond to me, the only acceptable answer is, "Ok."

walkoffsooner
8/14/2006, 03:44 PM
I hadn't cryed in ten years. Till I first started posting on this board. They are a bunch of ruthless sob's. God I love em. Keep hammering partners.:D Its all in good fun. I think?

clambe00
8/28/2006, 12:47 PM
wow

yermom
8/28/2006, 01:03 PM
holy mother mary and little baby jesus h christ. i can't believe i just read that. how many tennessee fans have you met?

tennessee fans are like texas fans with a southern drawl.....

orange does something to people

4everasooner
8/29/2006, 11:23 AM
makes me puke

sooner-n-ga
9/7/2006, 05:57 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sooner-n-ga
9/7/2006, 05:58 PM
:twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies:

sooner-n-ga
9/7/2006, 05:58 PM
:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: