PDA

View Full Version : Dear Zeus,

JohnnyMack
8/11/2006, 09:09 AM
Oh great God of weather, I humbly thank you for the blessings of rain and clouds you have bestowed upon us. I also thank you for the fact that it won't be 107 ****ing degrees again today!!!!!!! :eddie:

crawfish
8/11/2006, 09:12 AM
Don't mind that he doesn't answer. He's busy screwing your wife.

JohnnyMack
8/11/2006, 09:14 AM
Don't mind that he doesn't answer. He's busy screwing your wife.

Then he can pay the goddammned electricity bill!!! :rcmad:

handcrafted
8/11/2006, 09:17 AM
I'm not touching this thread with a 5000 foot lighting bolt. :D

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 10:03 AM
I also thank you for the fact that it won't be 107 ****ing degrees again today!!!!!!!

Maybe not, but enjoy your humidity once the sun comes out. :twinkies:

JohnnyMack
8/11/2006, 10:10 AM
Maybe not, but enjoy your humidity once the sun comes out. :twinkies:

http://www.lmalla.com/storage/miscpics/stfu.jpg

Hamhock
8/11/2006, 10:14 AM
my weather dealie says it is still going to get to 98 today.

true or false?

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 10:21 AM
my weather dealie says it is still going to get to 98 today.

true or false?

In Tulsa? It looks like the clouds are more persistent than originally anticipated, and your temperature is 10 degress lower than the forecast for this time, so maybe it will only get into the low 90's

Hamhock
8/11/2006, 10:23 AM
In Tulsa? It looks like the clouds are more persistent than originally anticipated, and your temperature is 10 degress lower than the forecast for this time, so maybe it will only get into the low 90's

wow. that was actually very helpful.

i recommend a 1 day baneing.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 11:16 AM
I was just in a WebEx with a dude in Scotland and we're waiting on this script to run on a DB and while we're waiting we chatting about weather. He said our hot weather is making the news over there. Not OK specifically but the entire country. So I tell him we're in our 27th day this summer where it's been over a hunnerd. He's all 'gah'...

So we fix our problem, we end the session and we're getting off the phone and he goes (in this Ringo Starr kinda drawl) 'have a good weekend, lassie - enjoy your heat!'...

Heh.

Newbomb Turk
8/11/2006, 11:21 AM
'have a good weekend, lassie - enjoy your heat!'...

he called you a dog in heat?!?!!

GottaHavePride
8/11/2006, 11:23 AM
Scottish dudes rock.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 11:27 AM
Scottish dudes rock.

OMG - he cracks me up.

He usually greets me with 'Good morning, fair wench'.

He thinks 'fanny pack' is very, very funny when we talk about them because over there 'fanny' means 'lady parts'.

He calls any kind of soda/pop 'ginger. 'I'm going to get a Ginga...'

If I'm acting all silly he says 'oh my - what're ya like'...

I've learned a lot from him. Mostly about nothing but it's usually really funny...

Fugue
8/11/2006, 11:30 AM
I was just in a WebEx with a dude in Scotland and we're waiting on this script to run on a DB and while we're waiting we chatting about weather. He said our hot weather is making the news over there. Not OK specifically but the entire country. So I tell him we're in our 27th day this summer where it's been over a hunnerd. He's all 'gah'...

So we fix our problem, we end the session and we're getting off the phone and he goes (in this Ringo Starr kinda drawl) 'have a good weekend, lassie - enjoy your heat!'...

Heh.

how did you respond? something like "f yeah I will, ..oh wait"?

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 11:33 AM
I said 'well, you enjoy your 68 degrees with no humidity and no AC in your house because you don't need it and no AC in your car either because you don't need it and enjoy your awesome beer over there'.

Bitch.

I so broke his face.

JohnnyMack
8/11/2006, 11:34 AM
I'm so moving to Scotland.

Fugue
8/11/2006, 11:38 AM
I said 'well, you enjoy your 68 degrees with no humidity and no AC in your house because you don't need it and no AC in your car either because you don't need it and enjoy your awesome beer over there'.

Bitch.

I so broke his face.

yes, a clear and convincing BSG smack victory. :texan:

Take that Highlander.

GottaHavePride
8/11/2006, 11:49 AM
He thinks 'fanny pack' is very, very funny when we talk about them because over there 'fanny' means 'lady parts'.

Australians share in the hilarity of that phrase. They all call those "bum bags".

Okla-homey
8/11/2006, 11:50 AM
Did he say "get in mah belly?"

Fugue
8/11/2006, 11:52 AM
i think he said that he was juicy booty also and that there can be only one.

JohnnyMack
8/11/2006, 12:02 PM
i think he said that he was juicy booty also and that there can be only one.

There's a fark somewhere in that post but I'm nowhere near talented enough to make it happen.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 12:05 PM
I does have...'that look' when he calls me 'fair wench'. I think it has naughty overtones.

And he always brings me chocloates with liquor in them.

:les: IF IT'S NOT SCOTTISH - IT'S CRRRAP!!!

Hamhock
8/11/2006, 03:36 PM

there is no particular reason I am bringing this post back up.

;)