PDA

View Full Version : I've got this burning question guys.......

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 10:25 PM
why are you all such focktards? My best SF buddy and I are in the process of IMing and discussing this subject. Since he is a he and I am a she, we are having a major dust up about this. Why do you guys have to be such focktards? The drama you bring to the table is unbelievable. My friend says men just are naturally focktards - don't know how to handle situations with females - so just do stupid *** things. I call it playing games. Any input will be greatly appreciated because I am in a major focktard crisis.

Sincerely,
Soonerbabeinbama:confused:

Blue
8/10/2006, 10:29 PM
Input- Yer focktard buddy is just trying to "hit it". YWIA.

mdklatt
8/10/2006, 10:30 PM
The drama you bring to the table is unbelievable.

Women + Women = Drama
Men + Women = Drama
Men + Men = Beer Drinking

No women, no drama. :cool:

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 10:31 PM
Input- Yer focktard buddy is just trying to "hit it". YWIA.
and which focktard buddy would you be talking about?

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 10:32 PM
Women + Women = Drama
Men + Women = Drama
Men + Men = Beer Drinking

No women, no drama. :cool:
men + men= beer drinking focktards:(

mdklatt
8/10/2006, 10:34 PM

Well, yeah.

Mongo
8/10/2006, 10:35 PM
Obviously your friend is gay. No straight man would denounce another man's "focktardness".

Did he ask you to go shoe shopping later?

GrapevineSooner
8/10/2006, 10:36 PM

your point is? ;)

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 10:39 PM
your point is? ;)
I guess my point is- that about sums it up. I was trying to give you guys a little more credit than that. So drinking beer and hitting it is what its all about huh? Sigh........

yermom
8/10/2006, 10:41 PM
the ladies bring the drama... guys may be dumbasses, and do stupid ****, but it's not drama until the Beyonces start overreacting to it ;)

Blue
8/10/2006, 10:42 PM
I guess my point is- that about sums it up. I was trying to give you guys a little more credit than that. So drinking beer and hitting it is what its all about huh? Sigh........

...and tacos.

SCOUT
8/10/2006, 10:42 PM

You forgot food and sports. But yeah, that is pretty much it.

SicEmBaylor
8/10/2006, 10:43 PM
It isn't men. It isn't any man. It's you and your ilk.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 10:45 PM
the ladies bring the drama... guys may be dumbasses, and do stupid ****, but it's not drama until the Beyonces start overreacting to it ;)
now see, that is where we disagree. I want a drama free relationship - always have, always will - leave your baggage at home - with me, what you see is what you get - no games - I'm too old for games. Why do you guys feel like you have to dish out a load of crap? I don't get it.

Tailwind
8/10/2006, 10:46 PM
Heavy. Sic'em....one word.......counseling. YWIA

Tailwind
8/10/2006, 10:48 PM
now see, that is where we disagree. I want a drama free relationship - always have, always will - leave your baggage at home - with me, what you see is what you get - no games - I'm too old for games. Why do you guys feel like you have to dish out a load of crap? I don't get it.
Not all guys are *******s and not all women are drama queens. Just get him drunk and screw his brains out.

Mongo
8/10/2006, 10:52 PM
Not all guys are *******s and not all women are drama queens. Just get him drunk and screw his brains out.

What a plan.

yermom
8/10/2006, 10:53 PM
NOW we're talking!

SBiB, maybe you should elaborate on what "just do stupid *** things" are ;)

Tailwind
8/10/2006, 10:53 PM
Hey, works for me. :D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 10:55 PM
NOW we're talking!

SBiB, maybe you should elaborate on what "just do stupid *** things" are ;)
oh man - don't get me started!!! It may not be pretty.

Mongo
8/10/2006, 10:56 PM
The title of this thread led me to believe someone had VD.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 10:57 PM
The title of this thread led me to believe someone had VD.
I think VD might be a much better situation.

TheLurker
8/10/2006, 11:04 PM
now see, that is where we disagree. I want a drama free relationship - always have, always will - leave your baggage at home - with me, what you see is what you get - no games - I'm too old for games. Why do you guys feel like you have to dish out a load of crap? I don't get it.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/jonathanwong/thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

Blue
8/10/2006, 11:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/jonathanwong/thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

We've gone down that road before. :D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 11:13 PM
We've gone down that road before. :D
and a well traveled road it is

soonerboomer93
8/10/2006, 11:32 PM
because all men become worthless peices of **** if they make a mistake?

Soonerbabeinbama
8/10/2006, 11:41 PM
because all men become worthless peices of **** if they make a mistake?
No, not at all. I just don't understand the need to dish out a bunch of bull ****. Just be on the level. And if things get a little tough - don't bail - that really sucks.

skycat
8/10/2006, 11:47 PM
Look babe, if you didn't want to go to Branson you should have said so. He's just a little bent out of shape. He'll get over it.

olevetonahill
8/11/2006, 12:15 AM
No, not at all. I just don't understand the need to dish out a bunch of bull ****. Just be on the level. And if things get a little tough - don't bail - that really sucks.
Ill be here till closing time ;)
Course if we hook up , (at my age ) ill be here forever ;)

olevetonahill
8/11/2006, 12:17 AM
and a well traveled road it is
If she sent me the correct Pic . Shes HAWT :D :D :D

Ike
8/11/2006, 12:38 AM
It's not me, it's you.

sorry.

OCUDad
8/11/2006, 01:08 AM
Now see, a guy would have just come right out and said what the problem was. He wouldn't have used a bunch of vague terminology like "baggage" and "dishing out crap" and "playing games" and all.

Guys are really pretty simple organisms. The problems arise when women want to make us into complex sensitive feeling beings, something the Y chromosome does not permit. Sports and hitting it are pretty much what we're all about. Everything else is whatever we need to do to get to a point where we can play/watch sports or hit it.

Miko
8/11/2006, 01:17 AM
I learned from the sig of a learned man here, "there are two ways to argue with a woman. Neither one work." - Okla-Homey

From painful, personal experience I offer this":

The personal baggage he brought on board is his own, he must personally stow it in the overhead bin, or under the seat in front of him.

BUT, as generalities go...we (guys) are much more prone to avoid confrontation (unless it's physical and necessary). Women (I have known) tend to call crave "converation" or "discussion" that seems and feels like confrontation. Unable (or unwilling, or too cultured) to throw down, we avoid such "discussions" even if it means severing a limb.

Further, I have learned that educated men rely on logic to settle differences. When fighting (discussing) with a woman, using logic is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. It is the wrong tool for the job.

Mine and Mrs. Miko's fights usually come down to the problem that she dosn't understand me and feels that therefore I don't "feel" for her properly..

Speak the same (or a common) language and you are one step closer to diplomacy.

Print this out. Wad it up. File in the circular file named, "FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH"

Rusher
8/11/2006, 02:37 AM
Isn't this topic is playing game itself?

OU4LIFE
8/11/2006, 07:12 AM
the irony of a woman bitching about a man bringing drama to a relationship is not lost on me.

Okla-homey
8/11/2006, 07:18 AM
I still say if women did not control the world supply of hoo-hoo there would be bounties on them.

Skysooner
8/11/2006, 07:38 AM
The other day I was having a very difficult day at work, and I know the propensity for my wife to hit me with details of her entire day the second I come in the door. I told her on the phone at 2 pm that I would not be in a good mood when I got home and that I didn't really want to talk until I relaxed. So I get home, and I find that she has parked in the garage towards my side so that when I pull in, I have to wedge myself out of the door since it is propped up against the side of the garage wall now. I go in annoyed and ask her to please watch how she parks the car.

She pretty much takes it quietly and moves the car and admits she parked it badly. The rest of the evening goes fine. An hour or so later we each talk about our days.

Fast forward to the next day when I am in a good mood but tired from work. All I want to do is sit down and watch a little television, and she asks me if I am cheating on her. She says I haven't been myself and that she is worried about the relationship. We have been married very happily for 15 years. Ten days ago we moved into our "dream house", and I started a management job that is taking it out of me to learn. Wouldn't you expect there to be tough moments?

I tell her I'm going to not be in the best mood hours ahead of time, and for some reason she still thinks this is an issue. I thought I was pretty much straight up about the whole thing, and she wanted to blow it into some complex issue that it is not. You want to know why there is drama in male-female relationships? This is a good part of the reason. Guys generally say what they mean. There is nothing hidden between the lines, and you don't have to pick over every meaning. I'm hungry means I am hungry not that you should stop eating because you look fat in that outfit.

Okla-homey
8/11/2006, 08:20 AM
The other day I was having a very difficult day at work, and I know the propensity for my wife to hit me with details of her entire day the second I come in the door. I told her on the phone at 2 pm that I would not be in a good mood when I got home and that I didn't really want to talk until I relaxed. So I get home, and I find that she has parked in the garage towards my side so that when I pull in, I have to wedge myself out of the door since it is propped up against the side of the garage wall now. I go in annoyed and ask her to please watch how she parks the car.

She pretty much takes it quietly and moves the car and admits she parked it badly. The rest of the evening goes fine. An hour or so later we each talk about our days.

Fast forward to the next day when I am in a good mood but tired from work. All I want to do is sit down and watch a little television, and she asks me if I am cheating on her. She says I haven't been myself and that she is worried about the relationship. We have been married very happily for 15 years. Ten days ago we moved into our "dream house", and I started a management job that is taking it out of me to learn. Wouldn't you expect there to be tough moments?

I tell her I'm going to not be in the best mood hours ahead of time, and for some reason she still thinks this is an issue. I thought I was pretty much straight up about the whole thing, and she wanted to blow it into some complex issue that it is not. You want to know why there is drama in male-female relationships? This is a good part of the reason. Guys generally say what they mean. There is nothing hidden between the lines, and you don't have to pick over every meaning. I'm hungry means I am hungry not that you should stop eating because you look fat in that outfit.

My brother,
That's the biggest problem in arguing with women. You can win, but you still lose. Learn it. Live it. Be happier.

Hatfield
8/11/2006, 08:38 AM
its not you, its me.....i just don't like you.

:)

RacerX
8/11/2006, 08:44 AM
We really need the capability of rating a thread 0 stars.

picasso
8/11/2006, 08:45 AM
why are you all such focktards? My best SF buddy and I are in the process of IMing and discussing this subject. Since he is a he and I am a she, we are having a major dust up about this. Why do you guys have to be such focktards? The drama you bring to the table is unbelievable. My friend says men just are naturally focktards - don't know how to handle situations with females - so just do stupid *** things. I call it playing games. Any input will be greatly appreciated because I am in a major focktard crisis.

Sincerely,
Soonerbabeinbama:confused:
huh? us guys aren't perfect but at least we can bring some common sense to the table on occasion. you girls are way too emotional at times. take it easy once in a while, sit back and have a cigaretten.:D

crawfish
8/11/2006, 09:02 AM
SBIB,

Please just shut up and show us your tits.

Sincerely,

Men.

JohnnyMack
8/11/2006, 09:13 AM
You forgot food and sports. But yeah, that is pretty much it.

Beer, hot wings, football and sex all at once. That's approaching nirvana.

GDC
8/11/2006, 09:29 AM
Let me say that it is incredible the lengths women will go to bitch, moan, and fight, like it's some kind of sport, or they actually enjoy it, or don't have anything better to do.

SoonerInKCMO
8/11/2006, 09:54 AM
We really need the capability of rating a thread 0 stars.

Negative numbers would be nice too.

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 09:55 AM
Dear Soonerbabeinbama,
A business associate of mine once said, "Men with beautiful wives are always looking for another one."

The point is, truthfully, men are scum. They're out to bag you and move on (getting a taco on the way home, of course). Yes, even those men who are "friends" and "listen to you" are probably undressing you in there minds. Sadly, they're probably not even undressing you all the way, just enough to get to the good parts and use them.

Let me just give you a ray of hope, though. There are men out there who want something more than sex, and they're not all tight-as*ses. They are rare, but they're out there.

Where, you ask? Most likely not at a bar, although that's where most people look. If you want a stable guy, look in stable places. Church, serious business functions (no, not happy hour), etc.

The problem is that many women are screwy and fall for guys that make them laugh and take them to fun places in the beginning. But, as most guys will attest, they're just paying the price for a future prize.

Look where your "fun guys" are taking you. Is it mainly alcohol based places? Is it mainly with a crowd of folks? Is he ever serious? Does he have goals? And I mean real goals, not some vague notion of what he might do in the future.

Finding good people is not easy work, but it can be done. And, marriage and children are great fun. I love the stability of marriage, and I mark it the biggest blessing from God to watch my little boy everyday. Avoid guys who say they don't want those things. There is no higher personal calling than to meet, marry, and achieve great things in love with somebody.

And, you can have tacos together!

Regards,
Tear Down This Wall

P.S. - I'll be flamed unmercifully by many for this post, but my wife still rocks and my baby will someday kick their baby's as*ses! Word to ya muthah.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 10:01 AM
Now see, a guy would have just come right out and said what the problem was. He wouldn't have used a bunch of vague terminology like "baggage" and "dishing out crap" and "playing games" and all.

Guys are really pretty simple organisms. The problems arise when women want to make us into complex sensitive feeling beings, something the Y chromosome does not permit. Sports and hitting it are pretty much what we're all about. Everything else is whatever we need to do to get to a point where we can play/watch sports or hit it.
okay, try this one on for size - how about we go from one night making life long plans - and yes, I'm talking life long plans to the next day getting a phone call that says "I think we may be moving too fast" and trust me on this one - he was the "mover" - to the next day "nadda" - amd still....... nadda. I call that coward *** bailing. I stand firm in my "baggage", "dishing out crap" and "playing games" theory. You guys are a piece of work. If you don't want a relationship - don't the hell start one. That's not a cool thing to do. The end.

SoonerInKCMO
8/11/2006, 10:12 AM
okay, try this one on for size - how about we go from one night making life long plans - and yes, I'm talking life long plans to the next day getting a phone call that says "I think we may be moving too fast" and trust me on this one - he was the "mover" - to the next day "nadda" - amd still....... nadda. I call that coward *** bailing. I stand firm in my "baggage", "dishing out crap" and "playing games" theory. You guys are a piece of work. If you don't want a relationship - don't the hell start one. That's not a cool thing to do. The end.

Yeah, women never do that... just us men. :rolleyes:

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah, women never do that... just us men. :rolleyes:
No - women don't - girls may, but women don't.

SoonerInKCMO
8/11/2006, 10:19 AM

Well, if we're playing the semantics game then I'll say men don't either - just boys. Stop dating little boys.

Skysooner
8/11/2006, 10:20 AM
Then you have answered your own question. Boys do, Men don't.

SoonerInKCMO
8/11/2006, 10:21 AM
Then you have answered your own question. Boys do, Men don't.

:les: TOO SLOW FOO!! :D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 10:21 AM
Dear Soonerbabeinbama,
A business associate of mine once said, "Men with beautiful wives are always looking for another one."

The point is, truthfully, men are scum. They're out to bag you and move on (getting a taco on the way home, of course). Yes, even those men who are "friends" and "listen to you" are probably undressing you in there minds. Sadly, they're probably not even undressing you all the way, just enough to get to the good parts and use them.

Let me just give you a ray of hope, though. There are men out there who want something more than sex, and they're not all tight-as*ses. They are rare, but they're out there.

Where, you ask? Most likely not at a bar, although that's where most people look. If you want a stable guy, look in stable places. Church, serious business functions (no, not happy hour), etc.

The problem is that many women are screwy and fall for guys that make them laugh and take them to fun places in the beginning. But, as most guys will attest, they're just paying the price for a future prize.

Look where your "fun guys" are taking you. Is it mainly alcohol based places? Is it mainly with a crowd of folks? Is he ever serious? Does he have goals? And I mean real goals, not some vague notion of what he might do in the future.

Finding good people is not easy work, but it can be done. And, marriage and children are great fun. I love the stability of marriage, and I mark it the biggest blessing from God to watch my little boy everyday. Avoid guys who say they don't want those things. There is no higher personal calling than to meet, marry, and achieve great things in love with somebody.

And, you can have tacos together!

Regards,
Tear Down This Wall

P.S. - I'll be flamed unmercifully by many for this post, but my wife still rocks and my baby will someday kick their baby's as*ses! Word to ya muthah.
God bless you - you just restored my faith (a little bit) in men. You are a rare breed indeed. Thanks for your words - I needed to hear them. Your wife is a lucky chick - but I'm sure she already knows that!! ;)

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 10:23 AM
The problem with that is, most boys don't ever become men.

OCUDad
okay, try this one on for size - how about we go from one night making life long plans - and yes, I'm talking life long plans to the next day getting a phone call that says "I think we may be moving too fast" and trust me on this one - he was the "mover" - to the next day "nadda" - amd still....... nadda. I call that coward *** bailing. I stand firm in my "baggage", "dishing out crap" and "playing games" theory. You guys are a piece of work. If you don't want a relationship - don't the hell start one. That's not a cool thing to do. The end.So thank your lucky stars you discovered this about him before your "life long plans" came to fruition, and move on. Geez, you run into one horse's a$$ and all of a sudden all of us are horse's a$$es? Shall we make some assumptions about you after having witnessed Rosie O'Donnell? And you think we play games? :rolleyes:

Soonerbabeinbama
oh craphell - I'm so twisted up here I'm quoting myself now. Sigh.......

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 10:28 AM
So thank your lucky stars you discovered this about him before your "life long plans" came to fruition, and move on. Geez, you run into one horse's a$$ and all of a sudden all of us are horse's a$$es? Shall we make some assumptions about you after having witnessed Rosie O'Donnell? And you think we play games? :rolleyes:
If only it had been just one horse's *** - I seem to have a knack for attracting horse's asses. May be time to move to a new pasture.

OCUDad
8/11/2006, 10:31 AM
Ah, now we're getting somewhere. If your guy ain't in the places you've been looking, look somewhere else. Distilled to its essence, that's what TDTW was saying.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 10:37 AM
Ah, now we're getting somewhere. If your guy ain't in the places you've been looking, look somewhere else. Distilled to its essence, that's what TDTW was saying.
well, considering I live in Podunk, USA - my choices are limited. Maybe I could hang outside of the Piggly Wiggly on a Friday night while the guys are cashing their payroll checks from the chicken butchering plant and buying a case of Bud. It ain't pretty Dad. ;)

yermom
8/11/2006, 10:39 AM
where is Dr. Phil when we need him?

and to quote a wise man:

that was just pillow talk, baby

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 10:44 AM
where is Dr. Phil when we need him?

and to quote a wise man:
Dr. Phil - pfftttt - another man - what does he know?

yermom
8/11/2006, 10:45 AM
i mean the troll not the real one

the real one sucks :P

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 10:49 AM
i mean the troll not the real one

the real one sucks :P
oh - so the troll is a female huh? Good. BTW - where are all of my SF sistahs this morning? I could use a little help here!!

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 10:53 AM
BTW - where are all of my SF sistahs this morning? I could use a little help here!!

They're all busy doing their makeup so they can drive to the mall and buy some shoes.

:pop:

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 10:53 AM
Okay, I see the larger problem here ... location. That's a problem. I've been to some places in Bama - Huntsville, Birmingham, Orange Beach. Bama's a small place, I feel for you. Is it possible to relocate?

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:11 AM
Okay, I see the larger problem here ... location. That's a problem. I've been to some places in Bama - Huntsville, Birmingham, Orange Beach. Bama's a small place, I feel for you. Is it possible to relocate?
Well - I own a business here so that might be a little difficult - and no, it ain't the chicken butchering plant!!!:D

crawfish
8/11/2006, 11:15 AM
For the record...

Guys wouldn't be fockturds so much if women didn't fall for it so consistently.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:23 AM
For the record...

Guys wouldn't be fockturds so much if women didn't fall for it so consistently.
We react from the heart, not the genitals - well not immediately anyway. If you are trying to con us with your focktardedness -shame on you!!:mad:
URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1720/36zk0.gif[/URL]

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 11:32 AM
Well - I own a business here so that might be a little difficult - and no, it ain't the chicken butchering plant!!!:D

Okay, I'm finished begin a man here, e.g. "trying to solve the problem." I'd say you're screwed, but I believe in God. Pray. Pray with sincere belief. And, as always in all thing, endure.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:37 AM
Okay, I'm finished begin a man here, e.g. "trying to solve the problem." I'd say you're screwed, but I believe in God. Pray. Pray with sincere belief. And, as always in all thing, endure.
I have, I do, and I will continue to. Thanks - and you are "da man"!!;)

crawfish
8/11/2006, 11:37 AM
We react from the heart, not the genitals - well not immediately anyway. If you are trying to con us with your focktardedness - shame on you. :mad:

I didn't con anybody. That's why I never dated much. :)

My wife had to look past my quietness, my social awkwardness and much nerdiness to find my good qualities. Not to brag on myself - I have my weaknesses - but I do think she'd tell you it's worth it.

Too many women looking for that perfect guy. Problem is, that guy with perfect looks, brilliant mind, amazing self-confidence, unwavering loyalty, wonderful fathering skills, high-paying job, deep sensitivity and loving attitude is marrying a much better woman than you are. The rest of us have to settle for the flawed ones, and need to be smart about picking the flaws we can live with.

Mjcpr
8/11/2006, 11:40 AM

My wife had to look past my quietness, my social awkwardness and much nerdiness to find my good qualities. Not to brag on myself - I have my weaknesses - but I do think she'd tell you it's worth it.

Too many women looking for that perfect guy. Problem is, that guy with perfect looks, brilliant mind, amazing self-confidence, unwavering loyalty, wonderful fathering skills, high-paying job, deep sensitivity and loving attitude is marrying a much better woman than you are. The rest of us have to settle for the flawed ones, and need to be smart about picking the flaws we can live with.

Isn't that the same speech Lewis gave Betty in Revenge of the Nerds?

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 11:41 AM
Here's the main thing, we're all flawed to a certain degree. But, lying and leading on...that's just kids stuff. Toss it aside like yesterday's empty Pepsi cans.

If you've got a business, a belief in Jesus, a good sense of humor, and the common sense to look before you leap into relationships, you'll be rewarded someday for your romantic patience...and such.

crawfish
8/11/2006, 11:42 AM
Isn't that the same speech Lewis gave Betty in Revenge of the Nerds?

Let me just say...my wife only dated jocks before she met me. :D

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 11:44 AM
BTW - where are all of my SF sistahs this morning? I could use a little help here!! Okay: Quit yer bitchin.

YWIA

yermom
8/11/2006, 11:44 AM

i thought that it was the deeply sensitive guys already had boyfriends

crawfish
8/11/2006, 11:45 AM
Okay: Quit yer bitchin.

YWIA

PG will find a good guy. Because she don't put up with any ****.

:D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:45 AM

huh? What did you just say? "A much better woman than I am" Or did you mean they are marrying a much better woman than you are marrying? I'm not looking for perfect - I've been on this earth too many years to believe there is perfection. Please! I am looking for unwavering loyalty, deep sensitivity and loving attitude though - looks - forget it - been there and done that - didn't even get a tee shirt out of the deal. Give me someone fun and true blue - if he's got a little bit of cashola that wouldn't hurt either. Not talking major big bucks - just comfy. That's about it - not quite perfection is it?

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 11:46 AM
i thought that it was the deeply sensitive guys already had boyfriends
ymssr.... :D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:47 AM
PG will find a good guy. Because she don't put up with any ****.

which brings up another point. I just read a book called "Why Men Marry Bitches" - WTF is up with that? Is that what you guys really like? A bitch? Maybe I should change my MO.

VeeJay
8/11/2006, 11:48 AM
I am generous with spek on this thread.

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 11:50 AM
You know, really, Tom Petty had the answer years ago:

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 11:51 AM
which brings up another point. I just read a book called "Why Men Marry Bitches" - WTF is up with that? Is that what you guys really like? A bitch? Maybe I should change my MO.
ooh, thanks for the implied insult

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:52 AM
You know, really, Tom Petty had the answer years ago:

Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
yup - true words

yermom
8/11/2006, 11:52 AM

would you prefer Beyonce?

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 11:53 AM
would you prefer Beyonce?
yes...yes I would :D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:53 AM
uh.........it wasn't implied
Don't think its a big secret that you ooze charm PG

SoonerInKCMO
8/11/2006, 11:54 AM

Cuz women are the only gender we're legally able to marry in most states.

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 11:56 AM

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:56 AM
Cuz women are the only gender we're legally able to marry in most states.

props to you - gotta admit - that was a nice comback!! I don't agree, but it was good. :P

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 11:57 AM
I think you've just proved the souce of the dramas in your relationships.

yermom
8/11/2006, 11:59 AM

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 11:59 AM
I think you've just proved the souce of the dramas in your relationships.
Oh come on PG. You are a bitch and you love it. This is me you're talking to here. You and I have been around the horn too many times - so don't start playing "sweet little girl" games with me.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 12:00 PM
If you want to be treated like a Queen you'd better treat him like a King. Expecting more is stupid and expecting less is unacceptable.

-My Momma

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:02 PM
If you want to be treated like a Queen you'd better treat him like a King. Expecting more is stupid and expecting less is unacceptable.

-My Momma
Treat him like a king and he'll run the hell over you.

-soonerbabeinbama

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 12:03 PM
Treat him like a king and he'll run the hell over you.

-soonerbabeinbama

That's where the 'unacceptable' part comes in, I think.

I'm still learning. Don't listen to me...:mack:

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 12:04 PM
Oh come on PG. You are a bitch and you love it. This is me you're talking to here. You and I have been around the horn too many times - so don't start playing "sweet little girl" games with me.
drama. queen.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:05 PM
That's where the 'unacceptable' part comes in, I think.

I'm still learning. Don't listen to me...:mack:
I'm here to teach you!!:D Would be lovely if it didn't work that way, but it usually does. This thing called "love" is a crazy thing. I think it should be declared a law or something that only good people can hook up with good people. And the bad people have to hook up with the bad people.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:07 PM
drama. queen.
no sweetheart - just a normal person looking for a normal relationship. Beats the hell out of being a bitch.

Fugue
8/11/2006, 12:09 PM

BlondeSoonerGirl
And the bad people have to hook up with the bad people.

If this were to come true 'Cops' would be the #1 show in America until the end of time.

proud gonzo
wait a tic SBiB, you're the one complaining you can't find a guy and BSG is supposed to listen to your advice? That makes a LOT of sense.

And btw--i'm not a bitch, i just think you're dumb.

Fugue
8/11/2006, 12:11 PM
sometimes :pop: isn't even enough. :D

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 12:12 PM
sometimes :pop: isn't even enough. :D

How about this?

:eek::pop:

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:16 PM
wait a tic SBiB, you're the one complaining you can't find a guy and BSG is supposed to listen to your advice? That makes a LOT of sense.

And btw--i'm not a bitch, i just think you're dumb.
Now don't get your panties in a wad sweetcheeks - I'm just fine tuning her on the pitfalls of relationships. FYI - finding guys has never been a problem for me. Just finding the right guy. I want an exceptional focktard - not just your common run-of-the mill focktard.

Sticks and stones blah blah blah.......

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 12:18 PM
Now don't get your panties in a wad sweetcheeks

[Mel Gibson]Don't you mean sugar tits?[/Mel Gibson]

Rhino
8/11/2006, 12:18 PM
I thought SBIB was married?

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:19 PM
[Mel Gibson]Don't you mean sugar tits?[/Mel Gibson]
yes adorable one - thanks:D

sooner_born_1960
8/11/2006, 12:20 PM
When you're IM'ing your cybermate, I don't think that matters.

Soonerbabeinbama
you think too much:cool:

proud gonzo
I thought SBIB was married?yeah, i'm starting to think maybe that's the source of her drama when trying to find the right guy. :D

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 12:21 PM
yeah, i'm starting to think maybe that's the source of her drama when trying to find the right guy. :D

Heh.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:22 PM
yeah, i'm starting to think maybe that's the source of her drama when trying to find the right guy. :D
you need to catch up

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 12:23 PM
FYI - finding guys has never been a problem for me. Just finding the right guy. I want an exceptional focktard - not just your common run-of-the mill focktard.

Maybe if you find a focktard that you just really like and enjoy being around and are attracted to without all the 'exceptional' stuff you'd have better luck?

Seems you already have an idea or expectations of what you want and are trying to fill that requirement instead of just finding some you're genuinely interested in and enjoying him and then seeing that he is the requirement. I'm assuming a lot about someone I don't know here so...

Remember, I'm still learning here...

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 12:23 PM
Oh were do I begin . . .

crawfish
8/11/2006, 12:25 PM
Oh were do I begin . . .

:les: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

Mjcpr
8/11/2006, 12:26 PM
Oh were do I begin . . .

I always like to begin from the beginning.

But I'm OCD like that.

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 12:27 PM
When two people love each other . . .

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:28 PM
Maybe if you find a focktard that you just really like and enjoy being around and are attracted to without all the 'exceptional' stuff you'd have better luck?

Seems you already have an idea or expectations of what you want and are trying to fill that requirement instead of just finding some you're genuinely interested in and enjoying him and then seeing that he is the requirement. I'm assuming a lot about someone I don't know here so...

Remember, I'm still learning here...
of course I have exectations of what I want. Don't we all? I found someone I was truly interested in and enjoyed him immensely. Not the best looking guy in the world - but we had a lot in common - came from same type of unsuccessful relationships - laughed a lot - had similar goals - thought we had a "click" - I'm absolutely not looking for perfection - just someone who can make me happy and someone that I can make happy in return. Very strong vibes - and he vanished.

Rhino
8/11/2006, 12:29 PM
you think too much:cool: My French Canadian House Guest (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1439382&postcount=1)

So one of my husband's "friends" is visiting us from Florida. Actually he is more of an acquaintence than a friend. Haven't heard from him in a zillion years, then out of the blue he calls and says he's coming for a visit. He's French Canadian, and his name is Real Champagne -- I'm not making that up!! The other night I warned him not to burn his tongue on some coffee, and he said, "I'll be careful, I don't want to ruin my sex life." I said, "Yeah right, when's the last time you got any?" He said, "Three months ago." Ewwwwwwwww - did I mention that he's is 65?! :eek: Yesterday, he and my husband drove to the beach, and Real wanted to cruise for chicks in his 1989 Ford Econoline custom van!! I haven't dared to peek into the van - he might have a regular love palace going on in there. He's always walking around with his shirt unbuttoned, (all the way!!) showing his 65-year-old French Canadian man boobs and extremely large stomach. Oh ye gods and little fishes. Am I The Only Procrastinator? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1305063&postcount=1)

Or is anyone else still working on their taxes? I put it off until the bitter end because I owe a gazillion dollars every year. My husband and I are both self employed so taxes hit us hard - and no, we don't pay estimated taxes during the year so we pay through the nose at the end of the year. Sigh........:( He does not burp and he does not fart (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1228213&postcount=1)

My husband. I have been married for a gazillion years and I have never heard him burp or fart. NEVER!!!!! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining by any means. I just think it is an extremely amazing phenomenon. So tell me guys - are there any more of you like this out there or.........am I married to an alien? ANY MOTORCYCLE PEOPLE OUT THERE? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=644317&postcount=1)

It's springtime - time to ride. Any motorcycle people out there? What are you riding. This is my custom. You betcha - this puppy stays in the house (it is housebroken!) My husband likes the older, classic bikes. He rides a 1968 Triumph Bonneville chopper. We also have two BMW 750s. One has a sidecar. Lots of fun. women (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=695040&postcount=9)

supper is cook, dishes are washed, clothes are washed, dried, folded, ironed, house is clean...............damn - my husband is such a sweetheart -he took care of it all, remind me to thank him :cool:

sooner_born_1960
8/11/2006, 12:30 PM
of course I have exectations of what I want. Don't we all? I found someone I was truly interested in and enjoyed him immensely. Not the best looking guy in the world - but we had a lot in common - came from same type of unsuccessful relationships - laughed a lot - had similar goals - thought we had a "click" - I'm absolutely not looking for perfection - just someone who can make me happy and someone that I can make happy in return. Very strong vibes - and he vanished.
Then move on.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:31 PM
My French Canadian House Guest (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1439382&postcount=1)
Am I The Only Procrastinator? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1305063&postcount=1)
He does not burp and he does not fart (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1228213&postcount=1)
ANY MOTORCYCLE PEOPLE OUT THERE? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=644317&postcount=1)
women (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=695040&postcount=9)
and again I say "catch up" damn - you have the research department working overtime don't you?

Sooner_Bob
My French Canadian House Guest (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1439382&postcount=1)
Am I The Only Procrastinator? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1305063&postcount=1)
He does not burp and he does not fart (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1228213&postcount=1)
ANY MOTORCYCLE PEOPLE OUT THERE? (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=644317&postcount=1)

Uh oh . . . Rhinwned . . .

mdklatt

Psst...marriage isn't always permanant.

SoonerInKCMO
8/11/2006, 12:32 PM

Where the hell did I put that "Oh, snap!" animated GIF??

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:32 PM
Then move on.
uhhhh - yeah okay - this has just happened so give me a day or two okay?

Mjcpr
8/11/2006, 12:34 PM
For the record.....I don't think SBiB said she was married in this thread.

Just sayin'......

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:35 PM
Uh oh . . . Rhinwned . . .

Marriage is not permanent - nuff said. Now - let's move along

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 12:37 PM
I always like to begin from the beginning.

But I'm OCD like that.

That's a very good place to start

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 12:38 PM
Have you thought about asking your husband for advice? I mean, nobody knows guys better than guys. He might be able to help you out in the matchmaking department.

crawfish
8/11/2006, 12:39 PM

I think I see your problem. :texan:

Rhino
8/11/2006, 12:40 PM
All you had to say was that you're recently (within the past couple weeks at least) divorced and that you've started seriously dating someone. I would have dropped it.

Instead, you chose to be flippant with me. I'll always be flippant right back.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 12:42 PM

He might be in the freezer with the dead hookers.

:rcmad:

And I have nothing else to offer in the way of help. I think putting expectations on someone is not good. And I also think that we sometimes confuse 'expectations' with 'standards'.

You can have standards for what you will tolerate as far as the way someone treats you and that's okay but putting expectations on people to treat you that way isn't. If they do then HOORAY! but if they don't you get disappointed and hurt when they really did nothing wrong except not know you had expectations in the first place.

But I'm still learning...

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 12:43 PM
All you had to say was that you're recently (within the past couple weeks at least) divorced and that you've started seriously dating someone. I would have dropped it.

Instead, you chose to be flippant with me. I'll always be flippant right back.
I don't appreciate you talking about my marriage / divorce - that is not your business. If I choose to start a thread on that I'll let you know. That is not the subject of my thread. That is my personal business and I suggest you drop it.

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 12:43 PM

it's supposed to be . . . :(

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 12:45 PM
Before we move on I have to ask this question.

Why is it ok for a women to say something one day and then change her mind the next, but not ok for a man to do the same?

SoonerInKCMO
8/11/2006, 12:46 PM

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 12:46 PM
I don't appreciate you talking about my marriage / divorce - that is not your business. If I choose to start a thread on that I'll let you know. That is not the subject of my thread. That is my personal business and I suggest you drop it.

seems like you shouldn't have started a thread about your "guy problems" then

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 12:47 PM

Why is it ok for a women to say something one day and then change her mind the next, but not ok for a man to do the same?
what, you don't love double standards? ;)

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 12:49 PM
what, you don't love double standards? ;)

I thought focktards had no standards?

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 12:51 PM
I'm serious about the freezer. Check it.

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 12:55 PM
Hey, focktards, I was divorced, but I got another good wife. Lightning can strike twice...and such.

OCUDad
8/11/2006, 01:01 PM

Why is it ok for a women to say something one day and then change her mind the next, but not ok for a man to do the same?"My aim is not to be consistent with what I have said in the past. My aim is to be consistent with the truth as it is revealed to me." -- Mahatma Gandhi :D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 01:04 PM
seems like you shouldn't have started a thread about your "guy problems" then
why is it everytime you type something it makes absolutely no sense at all? You don't even know what the **** you are talking about. My "guy problems" have nothing to do with my marriage / divorce - so you can drop it too little girl

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 01:06 PM
Hey, focktards, I was divorced, but I got another good wife. Lightning can strike twice...and such.
everything that you type - on the otherhand - always makes sense. Guess none of these crackers on the forum have ever been divorced. **** happens.

GDC
8/11/2006, 01:09 PM
Guess none of these crackers on the forum have ever been divorced.

BWAHAHAHA

;)

VeeJay
8/11/2006, 01:09 PM
This is by far the best stuff I've come across today. Terrorist stuff all the time gets kinda old.

GottaHavePride
8/11/2006, 01:10 PM
why is it everytime you type something it makes absolutely no sense at all?

It made perfect sense. You posted a thread about "guy problems", someone said "hey, I thought you were married" and you said "don't talk about my marriage/divorce" and PG said "then maybe you shouldn't start a thread about guy problems". Perfectly logical.

VeeJay
8/11/2006, 01:17 PM
I just got an "upskirt" shot in my office.

I swear to Christ I don't ask for this stuff.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 01:30 PM
I just got an "upskirt" shot in my office.

I swear to Christ I don't ask for this stuff.
and on that note - might be a good way to just end this thread.

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 01:41 PM
and on that note - might be a good way to just end this thread.

:les: NOT UNTIL THERE ARE PICTURES.

Scott D
8/11/2006, 01:46 PM
wow, this thread was amusing

sincerely,

one hell of a fockturd

Beef
8/11/2006, 01:46 PM

Just wanted to post in this thread

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 01:47 PM
\m/ FOCKTURDS RULE!!! \m/

Beef
8/11/2006, 01:52 PM
I hope no one comes into my office today. I have the most fockturding nasty gas ever.

Scott D
8/11/2006, 01:53 PM
it's the asparagus isn't it...it's always the asparagus.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 01:54 PM
:les: NOT UNTIL THERE ARE PICTURES.
how about the one with the black turtleneck? I can post it, everyone can get a pic that way and it will be done.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 01:55 PM
page 7 and 8 got smarmy ...
I will volunteer for any science project you'uns have for said focktard ...btw, now I think that term is harsh, so can we drop it, please?
me?
available - check
cash - check
fun - check
true blue - check
willing to relocate - probably not
I think I fell in love on that last one!! Does that mean I can relocate then? Yes? Please? Heh!!:D

crawfish
8/11/2006, 01:56 PM
how about the one with the black turtleneck? I can post it, everyone can get a pic that way and it will be done.

Didn't you see my post on page 2?

That would be a nice end to the thread. :D

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 01:58 PM

:les: PICTURES FROM VEE JAY'S OFFICE

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 02:01 PM
everything that you type - on the otherhand - always makes sense. Guess none of these crackers on the forum have ever been divorced. **** happens.

My posts always make sense because I often throw in the obligatory "and such" at the end. Also, I reference bacon and my love for it every so often. You can't go wrong with bacon references and such...even in posts about love, divorce, lies, and searching for love. And such. With bacon, please.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 02:01 PM
:les: PICTURES FROM VEE JAY'S OFFICE
oh - no black turtleneck pics then huh? Sorry guys - MDK just vetoed it I'm afraid.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 02:02 PM
My posts always make sense because I often throw in the obligatory "and such" at the end. Also, I reference bacon and my love for it every so often. You can't go wrong with bacon references and such...even in posts about love, divorce, lies, and searching for love. And such. With bacon, please.
well - you know what they say - "pork is health";)

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 02:11 PM
http://www.foodfriar.com/images/bacon_bord.gif

OCUDad
8/11/2006, 02:25 PM
http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22215222337.jpg (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/8/22215222337.jpg&s=f10)

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 02:25 PM
why is it everytime you type something it makes absolutely no sense at all? You don't even know what the **** you are talking about. My "guy problems" have nothing to do with my marriage / divorce - so you can drop it too little girl

ooh--you're funny, old lady

TopDaugIn2000
8/11/2006, 02:27 PM
wow

that's all I can say.

wow

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 02:31 PM
"My aim is not to be consistent with what I have said in the past. My aim is to be consistent with the truth as it is revealed to me." -- Mahatma Gandhi :D

"We're all unique in the very same ways." -- Sooner_Bob :P

Beef
8/11/2006, 02:33 PM

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 02:35 PM
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/movies/wizard-of-oz-dvd.jpg

Little girls, old ladies and focktards oh my!

Viking Kitten
8/11/2006, 02:35 PM
Man. I've got to remember to stop trying to get actual work accomplished. This is WAY better than interviewing interns.

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 02:36 PM
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/movies/wizard-of-oz-dvd.jpg

Little girls, old ladies and focktards oh my!

I think this board is mostly flying monkeys :D

TopDaugIn2000
8/11/2006, 02:36 PM
Man. I've got to remember to stop trying to get actual work accomplished. This is WAY better than interviewing interns.

<obligatory> pics? <obligatory>

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 02:37 PM
I think this board is mostly flying monkeys :D

FPOMF

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 02:38 PM
HEH!

with all this :pop:-ing and :bsmf:-ing and :twinkies:-ing i'm disappointed we still don't have a :pat: or an :elf: :(

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 02:38 PM
Than I consider my day successful. If I have helped you to laugh, guffaw and/or chortle today - I'm pleased. :cool:

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 02:40 PM
Than I consider my day successful. If I have helped you to laugh, guffaw and/or chortle today - I'm pleased. :cool:
you must be a REALLY happy person then :D

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 02:44 PM
Heh

http://www.yourbookpublisher.com/ybk_images/kelpsas2.jpg

Changing Your Mind About Love:
What you need to know to have the relationship of a lifetime

Table of Contents

Acknowledgements v
Introduction vii

PART I: THE FAILURE OF INTIMACY 1

Chapter 1: True Love, Gender and Other Notions 3
Chapter 2: It's Bigger Than Both of You 14

PART II: THE PROMISE OF MUTUALITY: REAL LOVE 23

Chapter 3: Lessons for a Lifetime of Love 25
Chapter 4: You Can't Change Anyone Else. Or Can You? 34
Chapter 5: Entangled Emotions: Anger and Anxiety 47
Chapter 6: Using Conflict to Strengthen Connection 58

PART III: MAKING LOVE HAPPEN 71

Chapter 7: Emotional Awareness: Why Feelings Matter 73
Chapter 8: Empathy: Learning to Understand 91
Chapter 9: Relational Communication:
How to Change How You Talk (and Listen) 101

EPILOGUE: HAPPILY EVER AFTER? AN ALTERNATIVE VIEW 118

Index 121

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 02:45 PM
you must be a REALLY happy person then :D
I'm about as happy as a pig in ****. Gawd I love this place!!:D

Viking Kitten
8/11/2006, 02:46 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/068987474X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 02:52 PM
And to the Newb who just gray spekked me for "your thread has nothing to do with the Sooners" - uh you are on the South Oval darlin - take a look around - it doesn't have to do with the Sooners. May I direct you to the football/basketball/baseball/ forums? Down the hall and first door to the left.

Beef
8/11/2006, 02:53 PM
ookin pa nub

leavingthezoo
8/11/2006, 02:55 PM
late to the party... again.

um, if all men are focktards, then... you're screwed. maybe you might... i dunno... lose the preconcieved ideas, and just... find a nice guy. they exist. but not if you don't believe they do. it's kinda like the easter bunny.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 03:02 PM
late to the party... again.

um, if all men are focktards, then... you're screwed. maybe you might... i dunno... lose the preconcieved ideas, and just... find a nice guy. they exist. but not if you don't believe they do. it's kinda like the easter bunny.
I do believe in the Easter Bunny.... I do believe in the Easter Bunny..... I do I do I do believe in the Easter Bunny.......

its that "finding a nice guy" that is giving me fits.

Tear Down This Wall
8/11/2006, 03:03 PM
Heh

http://www.yourbookpublisher.com/ybk_images/kelpsas2.jpg

Changing Your Mind About Love:
What you need to know to have the relationship of a lifetime

Table of Contents

Acknowledgements v
Introduction vii

PART I: THE FAILURE OF INTIMACY 1

Chapter 1: True Love, Gender and Other Notions 3
Chapter 2: It's Bigger Than Both of You 14

PART II: THE PROMISE OF MUTUALITY: REAL LOVE 23

Chapter 3: Lessons for a Lifetime of Love 25
Chapter 4: You Can't Change Anyone Else. Or Can You? 34
Chapter 5: Entangled Emotions: Anger and Anxiety 47
Chapter 6: Using Conflict to Strengthen Connection 58

PART III: MAKING LOVE HAPPEN 71

Chapter 7: Emotional Awareness: Why Feelings Matter 73
Chapter 8: Empathy: Learning to Understand 91
Chapter 9: Relational Communication:
How to Change How You Talk (and Listen) 101

EPILOGUE: HAPPILY EVER AFTER? AN ALTERNATIVE VIEW 118

Index 121

This book has no chapters on bacon. I pronounce it a fraud.

mdklatt
8/11/2006, 03:05 PM
um, if all men are focktards, then... you're screwed.

Oh, we're all focktards all right. If women would just accept that we'd make a lot more sense to you.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 03:07 PM
yes
oh wait - maybe I should ask first - you aren't like..... in Sapulpa or anything are you?;)

leavingthezoo
8/11/2006, 03:08 PM
Oh, we're all focktards all right. If women would just accept that we'd make a lot more sense to you.

look bucko. there aren't gonna be very many times in life when a woman comes to the defense of a man. so you clearly are a focktard for not running with it. :D

Blue
8/11/2006, 03:09 PM
Some guys are afraid to commit. Especially if they think you might not be the one.

Tip 1. Don't be clingy, needy,etc... Yo might not think you are, but a non-challenging and annoying woman will send a guy running. Not saying you're one.

Maybe that's why we marry bitches.

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 03:13 PM
Some guys are afraid to commit. Especially if they think you might not be the one.

Tip 1. Don't be clingy, needy,etc... Yo might not think you are, but a non-challenging and annoying woman will send a guy running. Not saying you're one.

so..... where do we draw the line. Where is the line between needy and attentive - and challenging? See, I call challenging "playing games" - is that what guys really want? If so, then don't go getting all bitchy because women are playing games. You can't have it both ways. See what I'm saying Blue?

Blue
8/11/2006, 03:20 PM
so..... where do we draw the line. Where is the line between needy and attentive - and challenging? See, I call challenging "playing games" - is that what guys really want? If so, then don't go getting all bitchy because women are playing games. You can't have it both ways. See what I'm saying Blue?

Challenging in that she has her own life and doesn't need validation from me every hour.

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 03:21 PM
if you think all guys are focktards why are you trying so hard to please them? how about trying to be yourself and be happy with that.

or maybe i'm just being young and idealistic :rolleyes:

VeeJay
8/11/2006, 03:24 PM

In.

Not only have I laughed, guffawed and chortled, I've chuckled, giggled, snickered twice and busted a gut, yo.

Viking Kitten
8/11/2006, 03:31 PM
if you think all guys are focktards why are you trying so hard to please them? how about trying to be yourself and be happy with that.

PG, I totally just envisioned you in the audience at the Ricki Lake show saying that to one of Ricki's guests.

YOU GO GIRL!

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 03:35 PM

or maybe i'm just being young and idealistic :rolleyes:
I don't think its that I'm trying so hard to please someone. But I do think that pleasing is a big part of a relationship. I want to be pleased, and I want to please as well. I am myself at all times and I'm working on being happy with that. But thank you for your suggestion. It is important to be yourself. You have to be happy with yourself before someone else can be happy with you. Those are true words PG.

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 03:36 PM
PG, I totally just envisioned you in the audience at the Ricki Lake show saying that to one of Ricki's guests.

YOU GO GIRL!

this place is totally like a trashy talk show!!

http://www.geocities.com/eg1rl2002/omfg-yay.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/11/2006, 04:02 PM
Wait 'til Dean sees this thread.

Whoo-boy...

leavingthezoo
8/11/2006, 05:06 PM
Wait 'til Dean sees this thread.

Whoo-boy...

don't you mean Whoo-focktard...? :eek:

StoopTroup
8/11/2006, 05:09 PM
I read the 1st page of this thread...

Any verdict?

Scott D
8/11/2006, 05:10 PM

nah, we marry bitches cuz life would be boring without em ;)

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 05:11 PM
I read the 1st page of this thread...

Any verdict?
Yes -

StoopTroup
8/11/2006, 05:13 PM
Yes -
What's a focktard?

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 05:14 PM
nah, we marry bitches cuz life would be boring without em ;)
okay, that cinches it then - from this day forward I shall now be known as "Soonerbitchinbama":cool:

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 05:16 PM
What's a focktard?
a male;)

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 05:21 PM
What's a focktard? afocktardsayswhat?

yermom
8/11/2006, 05:21 PM
huh?

proud gonzo
8/11/2006, 05:23 PM
huh?
...afocktardsayshuh?

Soonerbabeinbama
8/11/2006, 05:23 PM
anyone know where the name changing department is?

Sooner_Bob
8/11/2006, 05:33 PM
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/lifeexplained.jpg

yermom
8/11/2006, 05:48 PM
...afocktardsayshuh?

come again?

crawfish
8/11/2006, 05:53 PM
come again?

If she'd done that she wouldn't have called me a fockturd.

Kimberlyz4OU
8/11/2006, 09:33 PM
Quality entertainment right here people!!

Scott D
8/12/2006, 08:45 AM
Quality entertainment right here people!!

that's what I'm sayin' :)

leavingthezoo
8/12/2006, 09:05 AM
If she'd done that she wouldn't have called me a fockturd.

man, you can't even get focktard right. what a fockturd. :D

Soonerbabeinbama
8/12/2006, 10:02 AM
so I just send the focktard an email. I wasn't going to do it, I was going to let it die a natural death and the longer I waited the more ****ed off I got. Just want the focker to know how I feel. I refuse to be a passive victim any longer!! Makes me feel better anyway. :cool:

Rusher
8/12/2006, 12:30 PM
This thread is still alive?

Bump :D