PDA

View Full Version : Hey

DrZaius
8/10/2006, 06:57 PM
Is there some non-faq listed rule to posting interviews from other sites? I have posted some stuff and they keep dissapearing. If there is policy on this could someone hook me up.

Harry Beanbag
8/10/2006, 07:31 PM
If it's premium content, then you can't post it.

DrZaius
8/10/2006, 07:56 PM
K

snp
8/10/2006, 08:44 PM
If they keep deleting it, then stop posting it.

I know, tough concept to comprehend.

DrZaius
8/11/2006, 11:20 AM
If they keep deleting it, then stop posting it.

I know, tough concept to comprehend.

Wow! You must have been the one who invented the wheel.

If I knew what was allowed or not then I would not have posted. :confused:

AZSOONER
8/11/2006, 11:46 AM
Consider yourself "hooked up".

David Earl
8/11/2006, 01:58 PM
Harry is right, premium content is the issue. I deleted one such post yesterday, but don't remember if it was yours. Also, it is against the rules of the premium providers to post their material elsewhere. If I understand correctly, it can cost you a subscription from some places.

soonerboy_odanorth
8/11/2006, 02:12 PM
Since you're out and about Deacon... just a little side bar:

Please, I'm begging you, make it stop. I... I just can't take another post by anything with "T" in its initials or sporting orange as a color...

Collectively they're being abrasive in the least, and abusive in the worst.

I...cannot...take...it...anymore....

I'm gonna pop....

AllVol
8/11/2006, 02:20 PM
Since you're out and about Deacon... just a little side bar:

Please, I'm begging you, make it stop. I... I just can't take another post by anything with "T" in its initials or sporting orange as a color...

Collectively they're being abrasive in the least, and abusive in the worst.

I...cannot...take...it...anymore....

I'm gonna pop....

Abusive? lol

Abrasive? I praise OU every other post and its abrasive? Yeah, I post the same thing an OU fan posts, but i get flamed, and im the one thats abrasive? WOW!

AllVol
8/11/2006, 02:33 PM
LMAO, I got a red speck for that one!!!! lol... My gawd there are some series pansies runnin around this camp... I feel sorry for you respectable OU guys, these guys must be an embarrassment.

soonerboy_odanorth
8/11/2006, 03:57 PM
Look Vile, your "praise" has been for the most part back-handed at best. If you are so quick to hand out all your "praise" then where the hell were you two, three, four years ago? Your faint "praise" is weak and misplaced.

You're a rube troll.

And you don't "get it" either.

First of all, that little Vandy crack I shot at you was tongue-in-cheek. You took it like I was seriously talking smack. Like many Volunteer fans you take yourself completely too seriously. There apparently is no room for subtle humor or poking a little fun. "Aint nuthin' funny 'bout that there Volunteer football...lol lol lol lol"

Secondly, you're like a bad rash. You wear orange. You have a "T" in your initials. Do you see how on an Oklahoma board that might make folks not feel so kindly about your presence? Most especially being that it is an ill-timed presence. We've got enough overflow sewage from the Tejanos without having to put up with their poorer back-woods cousins.

And then you're gonna sit there and make judgement about who is and who isn't respectable on this board after you've been here all of five minutes?

That, folks, is the perfect summary of intelligence and insight that one can glean from the typical Volunteer.

And you are the perfect example of the Vile- a baiting little ****ant.

P.S. You think maybe the "abusive" part of the post might be aimed at the TU that we are a little more familiar with. Huh? Maybe? Dumbass. But then again, you proved my point with your little "pansies" and "embarrassment" cracks.

David Earl
8/11/2006, 04:10 PM
Easy there guys. If you boys want to feud, take it to Smack Central.