PDA

View Full Version : I almost hate to mention this,

TUSooner
8/10/2006, 09:26 AM
because last time I annouced I was coming to Dallas, just about a year ago, New Orleans was creamed by a hurricane, and a good friend up in Allen TX had a heart attack (he's fine). But anyway, me and my entourage, also knows as the Lakeview Soccer Club U15 girls, are set to play in the Plano Labor Day Tournament coming up. The team is taking a bus - another harbinger of disaster.
Naturally, I wouldn't mind seeing some of you Dallas peeps again, so maybe I'll look you up. I guess that means now's the time for you to make those plans to get yourself away for the Labor Day weekend. :texan:

Howzit
8/10/2006, 09:34 AM
Dude, I may go up for the game Saturday, but would love to have you stop by the crib if you can...

TUSooner
8/10/2006, 10:23 AM
Dude, I may go up for the game Saturday, but would love to have you stop by the crib if you can...
Can I come over even if you're not there? Just put the key under the mat and make sure there's food and beer in the fridge. I'll look after everything for you. :pop:

8/10/2006, 10:27 AM
Doesn't smell like spiced ham to me.

I'll be there in spirit.

OU4LIFE
8/10/2006, 10:33 AM
Can I come over even if you're not there? Just put the key under the mat and make sure there's food and beer in the fridge. I'll look after everything for you. :pop:

I think you mean "put the key under the snake".

Howzit
8/10/2006, 10:52 AM

'Kay! I'll fill the fridge with Rolling Rocks for you! And the freezer is still full of fresh salmon we caught in Alaska, knock yourself out! And I'll leave my Best of Matlock Platinum edition on the DVD, just push play!

TUSooner
8/10/2006, 11:01 AM
'Kay! I'll fill the fridge with Rolling Rocks for you! And the freezer is still full of fresh salmon we caught in Alaska, knock yourself out! And I'll leave my Best of Matlock Platinum edition on the DVD, just push play!
I'll need some wheels too, since we're taking a bus to Dallas and all. Just leave the car keys on the kitchen table for me. TIA!

"Best of Matlock" - you are tooooo good.

Howzit
8/10/2006, 11:13 AM
I'll need some wheels too, since we're taking a bus to Dallas and all. Just leave the car keys on the kitchen table for me. TIA!

"Best of Matlock" - you are tooooo good.

dude, i've got some never seen Murder She Wrote footage where Angela's wearing a skirt above the knee. suh-MOKIN'!!!!

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/10/2006, 11:15 AM
'Kay! I'll fill the fridge with Rolling Rocks for you!

You're just teasing me now...:mad: