PDA

View Full Version : The great Prentiss Elliot:

goingoneight
8/9/2006, 10:09 PM
Is going to prison for sure now. I'll get a linksy when I can find one. Arrested for gang-related shooting. Didn't see this posted, yet...

sooneron
8/9/2006, 10:11 PM
Is there ANY good CFB related news? Just curious.

proudsoonergal
8/9/2006, 10:15 PM
Is there ANY good CFB related news? Just curious.

Yes. Less than 22 days until the first college football game. Less than 24 days until the first OU game.

goingoneight
8/9/2006, 10:44 PM
Well, Prentiss isn't a part of CFB anymore. It's just funny how the aggy-types all tried to defend him. Every week it was a new crime, and a new excuse. Until Gumby cut the rope, and then it was all "at least our coach does what's right..."

Here yah go...
http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0806/351503.html
Hope this links ya right to it...

CoSooner
8/10/2006, 01:18 AM
[QUOTE]Problems arose once again when he got to college when Payne County authorities investigated whether Elliot pushed his girlfriend down a hill outside an OSU residence hall following the Bedlam game on October 31, 2004.
QUOTE]

like this quote......

RacerX
8/10/2006, 06:26 AM
This morning BBJ said that Prentiss was referred to as the most talented cowboy since Barry Sanders.

I wish people wouldn't quote Robert Allen.

Boomer.....
8/10/2006, 08:44 AM
So that's who Clarett was hunting.

picasso
8/10/2006, 08:51 AM
a good warning sign should have been his punching a uniformed police officer in high school.

just sayin.

soonerjoker
8/10/2006, 08:57 AM
PE is apparently a bad guy, & deserves to be in prison.

i don't get much satisfaction from it.

Bomar is a thief !!!

he hurt OU more than PE did osu.

picasso
8/10/2006, 08:59 AM
PE is apparently a bad guy, & deserves to be in prison.

i don't get much satisfaction from it.

Bomar is a thief !!!

he hurt OU more than PE did osu.
umm get some perspective. Bomar is a punk and has hurt us alright but Finger Prentiss was shooting guns off in a Tulsa neighborhood yesterday.
I'll be quite happy when he's off the streets.

sooneron
8/10/2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I think this has more to do with who's more a detriment to society.

soonerjoker
8/10/2006, 09:25 AM
i don't care about PE at all. we're probably all better off if he's in prison.
(of course, oklahoma has to feed him)

Bomar (only a thief) has besmirched the reputation of OU, for the whole country
to see, & to make much fun of. (i know, bad grammar)

more pain for OU supporters. especially if (like me) you live in tejas.

soonerjoker
8/10/2006, 09:27 AM
pic & soo missed my point.

GDC
8/10/2006, 09:29 AM
First rolling blackouts, now rolling gun battles.

soonerjoker
8/10/2006, 09:33 AM
like pic & soo-ron; i missed the point.

picasso
8/10/2006, 11:39 AM
no, I got your point. but you must not dwell in Tulsa, I do.

Rhino
8/10/2006, 12:13 PM
This morning BBJ said that Prentiss was referred to as the most talented cowboy since Barry Sanders.

I wish people wouldn't quote Robert Allen. My favorite RA quote was when he said Donovan Woods ran like Jim Brown.

Pricetag
8/10/2006, 12:33 PM
no, I got your point. but you must not dwell in Tulsa, I do.
True dat. I was leaving a high school basketball playoff game this spring and noticed Prentiss among the crowd. I was glad I was on the way out.

soonerjoker
8/11/2006, 10:21 AM
pic

you're right, being in tulsa gives a different view, as opposed to dallas county.

on the other hand, outside of oklahoma, nobody remembers PE anymore.

umberto
8/11/2006, 04:22 PM
pic

you're right, being in tulsa gives a different view, as opposed to dallas county.

on the other hand, outside of oklahoma, nobody remembers PE anymore.

An OSU fan was giving me a hard time about Doughmar, so I of course made a PE reference. They tried to play it off like they didn't know who I was talking about. "Princess who?" Amazing how they can quote every transgression of players under Bob Stoops, but can't remember PE even ever playing in Stoolwater. :rolleyes:

crimson&cream
8/11/2006, 07:38 PM
He had to sit out a yr of H.S. ball for punching an Asst Coach as I remember.
Then punches an off duty TP Officer acting as a security for a Basketball game. Then when they had him down he & 2 buddies were kicking the officer. Then his run ins with Stoolwater Police and now this, should pretty much prove this apple is rotten.Better get him off the streets before he kills someone.

Big Red Ron
8/11/2006, 07:42 PM
[quote]Problems arose once again when he got to college when Payne County authorities investigated whether Elliot pushed his girlfriend down a hill outside an OSU residence hall following the Bedlam game on October 31, 2004.
QUOTE]

like this quote......What is this B word?

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/11/2006, 07:53 PM
You forgot his most famous law breaking incident....the one where he beat his g'f up because she didn't want to watch the same movie as him. They should take any women that would date Prentiss and have her sterilized!

Rhino
8/12/2006, 12:57 PM
You forgot his most famous law breaking incident....the one where he beat his g'f up because she didn't want to watch the same movie as him. They should take any women that would date Prentiss and have her sterilized! Or, for a full rundown (from up to December 2004), check here (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28628).