PDA

View Full Version : My (revised) preseason W/L prediction:

goingoneight
8/9/2006, 10:02 PM
Without Bomar, the defense shuts OU offense out in the Red/White Game in April. OU goes 14 straight wins afterward against those other creampuffs. :D

Snrfn4ever08
8/9/2006, 10:45 PM
Without Bomar, the defense shuts OU offense out in the Red/White Game in April. OU goes 14 straight wins afterward against those other creampuffs. :D
ad wins the heisman and decides to stay for his senior year just to pound miami:D

goingoneight
8/10/2006, 12:23 AM
UAB: ENA lauches TD bombs all day. Coach Stoops has to let AD run the sidelines in the third quarter to utilize his all-day energy. 42-17, OU

Washington: DeMarco Murray delivers the most spectacular freshmen performance EVAR! and that's just what AD says. OL struggles a bit. 28-10, OU

Oregon: Defenses go at it for two hours straight. DeMaro returns a punt for a TD, and ENA launches a 31-yarder to AD, wide-open in the endzone with 4:00 left to play. A field goal seals it 24-21, O(klahoma)U

Middle Tennessee: This one is really close. Until kickoff. Joey Halzle makes it look easy in the third, and Sam B. begs Stoops to play a few downs. 49-3, OU

Hook 'em: Texas runs an impressive drive up to the 10 on their first possession. Wise guy Colt McCoy tries to mix a little passing in and Reggie Smith picks him off, running freely 92 yards for the opening TD. ENA burns the UT D after they stack up on AD, running 44 yards untouched for the next score. AD shocks the whorns three times running for 36 yards, 49 yards and a TD, and 93 yards and a TD. The clapper is in full effect until the closing minutes when Mack Brown is shut out again. 35-0, OU.

Iowa State: It seems Bret Meyer has had enough (of DeMarcus Granger and Gerald McCoy). After ten sacks, Meyer finally lets one go and Rufus carries it in for a TD. While the offense is nothing spectacular today, they still notch two AD TD's. 21-10, OU.

Colorado: A fun-loving Dan Hawkins loses his cool when he blows a 21-point lead and OU wins 45-21. Once again... 45-21, OU.

Mizzou: Everyone anticipates this game will be the end-all brutal loss of OU's season. Shows what they know. OU D holds the competition to 31 yards total offense and two punts are returned for TDs. ENA and AD whip out the option for old-times' (and three TD's) sake. 38-3, OU.

aTm: Collie Station brings yet another classic... aggy a$$-whoopin'. The undefeated ags lose another embarassing shut out, this time at home. 24-0, OU.

Family Weekend couldn't be any sweeter!
As it appears the competition never even showed up (j/k). The results hurt so bad that Mike Leach cannot find the words to say when asked "What Happened?" Yes, such a dominant Sooner victory is even painful for us to watch and or mention here on www.soonerfans.com ... Just use your imagination and picture Allen Patrick kneeling down at the one several times to keep from running the score up.

Baylor: Beating the snot outta TCU and really riding quite a good season, the Bears fall to the Sooners... hard. A field goal and a safety (a Joey Halzle fumble in the endzone) are the only answers to AD's nightmarish five TDs and record 512 all-purpose yards (caught a screen pass on first and ten for four yards)! Bears already bowl eligible. 35-5, OU.

LosuR: Mike Gundy is bowling at 6-5. OU fans leave early in the third quarter because of the lack of entertaining things to do in the Stool after whooping some more aggy a$$. Uncontrollable AD hits three long TD runs and ENA lights up the so-called aggy "defense." Record-low ticket sales for the so-called "Bedlam Rivalry" are noted. Boone gets so p!ssed, gasoline goes up 50 cents overnight. 56-3, OU.

Nebraska and Kansas are still fighting for the BIG 12 North as we speak in double-overtime 3-3.

Oh, god. Being off-the-job injured sux. I'd rather be off-the-job, at the stadium.

garland sooner
8/10/2006, 12:41 AM
AD's nightmarish five TDs and record 512 all-purpose yards (caught a screen pass on first and ten for four yards)!

^That killed me. :D

southern sooner
8/10/2006, 08:35 AM
Love it....

fadada1
8/10/2006, 08:41 AM
The undefeated ags....

great stuff, but you lost me here.:D

Blues1
8/10/2006, 08:50 AM
Now I can cancel my espn game plan - I already know how the season turns out....!!!!! -THANKS --- (Just saved $50.00) ---- :D

KEEP R'

goingoneight
8/10/2006, 02:26 PM
I was bored with insomnia, what can I say?

TheUnnamedSooner
8/11/2006, 08:47 AM

East Popcorn State?

CincySooner
8/11/2006, 08:58 AM
Mike Gundy is bowling at 6-5.

[ace ventura] oh-HOH!!! fiction can be FUN!!! [/ace ventura]

actually, this was a fun read and a great way to start a friday morning.

msteudem
8/11/2006, 09:39 AM
[ace ventura] oh-HOH!!! fiction can be FUN!!! [/ace ventura]

actually, this was a fun read and a great way to start a friday morning.

Agreed :D

goingoneight
8/11/2006, 06:35 PM
Glad to start it out so good. I've been out of work after an unfortunate accident at work on Monday. After two home/hospital-bound days (my parents hooked me up with my laptop), I'm even more eager to get out to Memorial Stadium. Or get OUt period, for that matter.

Oh, did I mention the BIG 12 North title was just decided? Nebarska and Kansas were fighting for who would have to go face Oklahoma. Callahan got bored so they kicked a field goal to win it.