PDA

View Full Version : I have found the location for the next Tulsa SF.com meet thing

hurricane'bone
8/9/2006, 09:18 PM
It is called "The Cigar Box" & its in Riverwalk Crossing and is awesome. Its a cigar shop up front, very nice by the way, and a bar in the back. Its teh awesome. I give it 5 thumbs up.

Homey - I left you a voice mail about it.

bri
8/9/2006, 09:21 PM
Don't you mean you found the location for the next JENKS SF.com meeting?

Suburban punk. ;)

hurricane'bone
8/9/2006, 09:27 PM
Dude.

Its awesome.

bri
8/9/2006, 09:33 PM
It may be, but it's f'n JENKS. :D

hurricane'bone
8/9/2006, 09:35 PM
:mad:

bri
8/9/2006, 09:37 PM
Heh.

Okla-homey
8/10/2006, 06:31 AM
It is called "The Cigar Box" & its in Riverwalk Crossing and is awesome. Its a cigar shop up front, very nice by the way, and a bar in the back. Its teh awesome. I give it 5 thumbs up.

Homey - I left you a voice mail about it.

I've been there. Its a nice place and they are nice folks. Afterwards, we could adjourn to the Mighty Arkansas River for whitewater rafting, skiing, swordfishing and stuff.

bri
8/10/2006, 08:06 AM
Heh...all while holding our breath.

Mmmmmmmmmmm...poopy! :D

hurricane'bone
8/10/2006, 09:11 AM
Heh...all while holding our breath.

Mmmmmmmmmmm...poopy! :D
heh.

How do you think I got my five thumbs?

C&CDean
8/10/2006, 09:13 AM
Do they allow smoking there?

Out.

JohnnyMack
8/10/2006, 09:13 AM
:les:NOODLIN!!!!!!!!!

1stTimeCaller
8/10/2006, 09:17 AM

Out.

I don't think you were invited.

bri
8/10/2006, 09:19 AM
:les:NOODLIN!!!!!!!!!

You can noodle for discarded chicken heads?

IN!

Okla-homey
8/10/2006, 09:20 AM

Out.

Its a cigar bar. puh-leeze.

soonerjoker
8/10/2006, 09:38 AM
i was there about a month ago, super neat place.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/10/2006, 10:01 AM
:les: NIGHT TRIPS!!!!!

C&CDean
8/10/2006, 10:24 AM
I don't think you were invited.

My invitation to ANY shindig is open. Why? Because I, unlike you, am a cultured, civilized, mature, and very fun person to hang around with.

Of course I wouldn't go though. Who the hell wants to sit around in a room and watch a bunch of yuppie wannabes puff on nasty-*** cigars and think they're cool? The only thing more pathetic than seeing somebody under the age of 45 puffing on a cigar trying to be cool is seeing those same people go buy a new pack of Marlboro Lights to smoke while they're drinking. People who only smoke are just simply stupid. People who smoke only while they drink are fags. And faggettes. People who frequent cigar bars are all the above. Just a little hint: you ain't cool. You're stupid.

TIA

swardboy
8/10/2006, 01:17 PM
:pop:

Blue
8/10/2006, 04:00 PM
My invitation to ANY shindig is open. Why? Because I, unlike you, am a cultured, civilized, mature, and very fun person to hang around with.

Of course I wouldn't go though. Who the hell wants to sit around in a room and watch a bunch of yuppie wannabes puff on nasty-*** cigars and think they're cool? The only thing more pathetic than seeing somebody under the age of 45 puffing on a cigar trying to be cool is seeing those same people go buy a new pack of Marlboro Lights to smoke while they're drinking. People who only smoke are just simply stupid. People who smoke only while they drink are fags. And faggettes. People who frequent cigar bars are all the above. Just a little hint: you ain't cool. You're stupid.

TIA

LMAO. So it is written, so it will be done.

GDC
8/10/2006, 04:03 PM
Well, that pretty much quashes that.

SicEmBaylor
8/10/2006, 04:08 PM
Who the hell wants to sit around in a room and watch a bunch of yuppie wannabes puff on nasty-*** cigars and think they're cool? The only thing more pathetic than seeing somebody under the age of 45 puffing on a cigar trying to be cool..

You have just described my life's ambition.

I already have a cigar-a-day habit. I've tried to learn absolutely everything I possibly can about cigars, the various types of tobacco, and the manufacturing process.

I'd love to open up my own humidor/cigar lounge one day.

Anyway, I'd looove to go to a Tulsa SF.com cigar meet-up.

bri
8/10/2006, 04:10 PM
Well, that pretty much quashes that.

F*ck that. Dean's gonna call ANYTHING anyone does "gay". :D

As far as I'm concerned, my refusal to go to Jenks quashed it. ;)

C&CDean
8/10/2006, 04:11 PM

I already have a cigar-a-day habit. I've tried to learn absolutely everything I possibly can about cigars, the various types of tobacco, and the manufacturing process.

Anyway, I'd looove to go to a Tulsa SF.com cigar meet-up.

Well I guess it's good for the soul to come outta the closet.

If you goobers hook up for a "smokeathon" I want some pics for farking.

SicEmBaylor
Jenks is A-OK in my book. They finally gave me my driver's license when Muskogee flunked me about 11 times.

C&CDean
Guess bri was right....

1stTimeCaller
8/10/2006, 04:14 PM
Guess bri was right....

are you still talking (typing)?

bri
8/10/2006, 04:14 PM
Guess bri was right....

Must be a day that ends in "-y" :D

C&CDean
8/10/2006, 04:19 PM
If you can think of anything more pathetic than a bunch of pasty-skinned, suspender-wearing, $50 haircut having, bimmer driving, cognac swilling, capped-toothed, yuppy fags sitting around puffing on big, stinky, fat, overpriced ceegars talking about them like they actually might know something about tobacco and tobacco products (well hell man, they subscribe to Cigar Connoiseur so they must know) or better yet, talking about what teams they bet on that week - well then you need to let me know. Cause in my dictionary, under "major ****ing loser" it has this description.

JohnnyMack
8/10/2006, 04:26 PM
If you can think of anything more pathetic than a bunch of pasty-skinned, suspender-wearing, $50 haircut having, bimmer driving, cognac swilling, capped-toothed, yuppy fags sitting around puffing on big, stinky, fat, overpriced ceegars talking about them like they actually might know something about tobacco and tobacco products (well hell man, they subscribe to Cigar Connoiseur so they must know) or better yet, talking about what teams they bet on that week - well then you need to let me know. Cause in my dictionary, under "major ****ing loser" it has this description.

Heh.

GDC
8/10/2006, 05:00 PM

Why do you hate Lid?

C&CDean
8/10/2006, 05:14 PM
Why do you hate Lid?

Uh, lawyer? Whorn? Texan? Debonair debutante? So many reasons......

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/10/2006, 05:17 PM
Does this apply to girls, too? Because I love a good cigar. But it's gotta be good or else it just burns and succs.

I eagerly await Dean's response.

StoopTroup
8/10/2006, 05:21 PM
If Dean doesn't have the sack to hang out with some real men...

I for one respect his feelings on the matter.

Dean...

Maybe you'd like to be a little more positive about this and recommend something to your liking?

We'll see if anyone has the stones to meet at your site of choice.

I like trying new places...

To go to the same old frickin' bar all the time is just a waste of life...unless you own it. :D

mdklatt
8/10/2006, 05:48 PM

You have posters of Tucker Carlson up in your room, don't you?

NTTAWWT.

Okla-homey
8/10/2006, 05:52 PM

TIA

For the record, I'm not offended. (I'm 46 so I can smoke a cigar and not be branded a bundle of sticks by Dean):D