PDA

View Full Version : Dear Tattooed Lady at Whitewater (Who Doesn't Read the Board)

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 09:57 AM
I would never, ever, be so presumptuous as to tell another person what kind of tattoo to get.

But I might suggest that if you want a tattoo of Jesus, your boob is not the best place to put it. I'm not sure where a depiction of sad Jesus wearing a crown of thorns is supposed to go, but I'm pretty sure... no, wait... I'm positive... it's not your tit.

Petro-Sooner
8/9/2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has so much potential.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/9/2006, 10:00 AM
I'll bet it makes the baby Jebus happy.

*suckle*

Howzit
8/9/2006, 10:01 AM
I've had to pinch myself 3 times to keep from clicking on Post Quick Reply...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/9/2006, 10:02 AM
Hmmm, I just looked up the word "bosom" and nowhere in the Bible does it say "Thou shall have a likeness of the Lord tattoed upon your bosom."

colleyvillesooner
8/9/2006, 10:04 AM
we can say tit?

bri
8/9/2006, 10:04 AM
Yeah, but this way, the older she gets, the sadder Jesus looks!

"Hey, Lord, why the long face? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

OCUDad
8/9/2006, 10:05 AM
Hmmm, I just looked up the word "bosom" and nowhere in the Bible does it say "Thou shall have a likeness of the Lord tattoed upon your bosom."Where does it say thou shalt not? :rolleyes:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/9/2006, 10:08 AM
Where does it say thou shalt not? :rolleyes:It's not just the KJV.

Are you sure it wasn't an optical illusion? One of those where you are supposed to stare at the two moles on her body then it looks like Jesus?

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 10:08 AM
'Dear Tiny Infant Jesus, I want to thank you for this wonderful meal, my two beautiful sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, and my Red-Hot Smokin' Wife, Carley'

OUDoc
8/9/2006, 10:12 AM
I believe that's where John the Baptist had his.

toast
8/9/2006, 10:12 AM
go tit

bri
8/9/2006, 10:13 AM
Where does it say thou shalt not? :rolleyes:

Are you implying that she doesn't know how to read a Bible?

ChickSoonerFan
8/9/2006, 10:14 AM
:eek:

uummm....what day were you there?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/9/2006, 10:14 AM
I believe that's where John the Baptist had his.Sure, but Mary Magdalene had a tramp stamp.

OUDoc
8/9/2006, 10:15 AM
:eek:

uummm....what day were you there?
So it was you! We're gonna need a pic for an official ruling. ;)

slickdawg
8/9/2006, 10:18 AM
You can't spell titanium without tit.

sitzpinkler
8/9/2006, 11:24 AM
I refuse to go back to Whitewater since the last time I was there they had to shut down the Lazy River because a mentally handicapped kid was crapping in it and then later on they found some kind of worms (I think it was tapeworms) swimming around in the water trying to find a new home.

picasso
8/9/2006, 11:27 AM
it's teet people, teet!

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 11:28 AM
You can't spell titanium without tit.

Or 'sugar tits'.

Oldnslo
8/9/2006, 11:29 AM
Where does it say thou shalt not? :rolleyes:
Leviticus 19:28: "You shall not make cuts in your flesh for a person [who died]. You shall not etch a tattoo on yourselves. I am the Lord."

...among the reasons the Nazi's tattood the Jews is that they knew it to be against our religion. There is some debate as to whether one with a tattoo can have a Jewish burial, although most say that it is allowed.

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 11:31 AM
Leviticus 19:28: "You shall not make cuts in your flesh for a person [who died]. You shall not etch a tattoo on yourselves. I am the Lord."

Does this apply to Christians, too?

colleyvillesooner
8/9/2006, 11:34 AM
...among the reasons the Nazi's tattood the Jews is that they knew it to be against our religion. There is some debate as to whether one with a tattoo can have a Jewish burial, although most say that it is allowed.

You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.

Oldnslo
8/9/2006, 11:35 AM
Does this apply to Christians, too?
I've had this discussion with several Christians.

The closest answer I've gotten as to why Christians don't feel the need to follow the laws of Leviticus is that Jesus said that he came in the "fulfillment" of the law.

I don't know what that means, but there's plenty of other stuff in Leviticus that Christians DO follow... the whole "don't be gay" thing, f'rinstance. OTOH, y'all sure can have a ham-n-cheese sammy. With mayo.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/9/2006, 11:38 AM

...among the reasons the Nazi's tattood the Jews is that they knew it to be against our religion. There is some debate as to whether one with a tattoo can have a Jewish burial, although most say that it is allowed.Maybe her version said "unless it is the Lord."

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 11:39 AM

The closest answer I've gotten as to why Christians don't feel the need to follow the laws of Leviticus is that Jesus said that he came in the "fulfillment" of the law.

I don't know what that means, but there's plenty of other stuff in Leviticus that Christians DO follow... the whole "don't be gay" thing, f'rinstance. OTOH, y'all sure can have a ham-n-cheese sammy. With mayo.

:pop:

TUSooner
8/9/2006, 11:43 AM
I....

Maybe...

It's....

But....

Ohhhh, I got nuthin....

crawfish
8/9/2006, 12:06 PM

Understand that most of the OT stuff we follow was reiterated somewhere in the NT...such as the "don't be gay" stuff. Some OT stuff was directly contradicted, such as the parts about eating unclean animals. Most were not even addressed.

jdsooner
8/9/2006, 12:08 PM
"My cup runneth over." Psalm 23:5

The most interesting tatoo I saw this summer was at Six Flags. A guy had the word, "Redneck" tatooed on the back of his neck!

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 12:10 PM
Understand that most of the OT stuff we follow was reiterated somewhere in the NT...such as the "don't be gay" stuff. Some OT stuff was directly contradicted, such as the parts about eating unclean animals. Most were not even addressed.

http://www.sightssounds.net/images/sparky.jpg

'Don't be gay Sparky! Bad dog! Don't be gay!'

OCUDad
8/9/2006, 12:11 PM
Leviticus 19:28: "You shall not make cuts in your flesh for a person [who died]. You shall not etch a tattoo on yourselves. I am the Lord."Leviticus 19:27: "'You shall not cut the hair on the sides of your heads, neither shall you clip off the edge of your beard.” We're all going to Hell. :(

Sooner_Bob
8/9/2006, 12:12 PM
I can honestly say I have never set foot in a Whitewater park . . . ever.

jk the sooner fan
8/9/2006, 12:12 PM
VK - just curious

if you were to rate the aforementioned "tit".....on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best "tit" you've ever seen

and keeping in mind that you'll rate this as if the tattoo of jesus is NOT on the aforementioned "tit"

what ....so how was it? or 'were they'

Scott D
8/9/2006, 12:16 PM
we can say tit?

only newly engaged guys can't say 'tit' or 'tittay' or "I loves me some tittays". :)

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 12:16 PM
VK - just curious

if you were to rate the aforementioned "tit".....on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best "tit" you've ever seen

and keeping in mind that you'll rate this as if the tattoo of jesus is NOT on the aforementioned "tit"

what ....so how was it? or 'were they'

That's funny... Czar asked me the exact same question after I chased him down trying to get the camera. (She was gone by the time I found him.)

They were okay. A solid six I guess. The chick wasn't oozing skankiness like you'd think.

Stoop Dawg
8/9/2006, 12:19 PM

So the OT is pretty much just there as a historical curiosity?

jk the sooner fan
8/9/2006, 12:20 PM
That's funny... Czar asked me the exact same question after I chased him down trying to get the camera. (She was gone by the time I found him.)

They were okay. A solid six I guess. The chick wasn't oozing skankiness like you'd think.

and there you have it 1TC

a solid six is nothing to sneeze at

although i'm not sure why anyone would ever sneeze at a tit

makes no sense

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 12:23 PM
Czar asked me the exact same question after I chased him down trying to get the camera. (She was gone by the time I found him.)

So Czar was wondering around Whitwater by himself with a camera?

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 12:24 PM
You could sneeze on a tit. If your face was conveniently located right at chest height for your wife or whatever. I mean... you know... it could happen.

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 12:25 PM
So Czar was wondering around Whitwater by himself with a camera?

Pretty much.

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 12:25 PM
You could sneeze on a tit. If your face was conveniently located right at chest height for your wife or whatever.

Why do you hate Pat?

Mjcpr
8/9/2006, 12:26 PM
Why do you hate Pat?

Sometimes I like to stand under them for shade.

jk the sooner fan
8/9/2006, 12:27 PM
true, it could....

bri
8/9/2006, 12:35 PM
You could sneeze on a tit. If your face was conveniently located right at chest height for your wife or whatever. I mean... you know... it could happen.

So, you're sayin' Czar's hay fever has been flaring up lately?

Hamhock
8/9/2006, 12:36 PM

Piggies were ok'd for eatin' in Acts 10.

God's law still applies. The purpose of God's law is/was to show man his sinfulness and God's holiness. The only way to please God is to live sinless (keep the law). Romans makes it clear that this is impossible. Since man cannot live according to God's law, a price must be paid. That price was paid for at the cross by Christ.

crawfish
8/9/2006, 12:49 PM

The OT provides information on a) God's nature and b) God's overall plan for humanity.

My personal belief:

Genesis 12:1-3:

Now the Lord said to Abram,
Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father’s house,
To the land which I will show you;
And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great,
And so you shall be a blessing;
And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

I believe that Christ was the resolution of that promise, through Him all people of the earth would be able to have a personal releationship with God. The Jewish nation was like a field; sown, planted and cultivated to provide a place where the seed of Christianity could root and grow. The laws of the OT are NOT there to provide salvation; they existed to meld Abraham's ancestors into a nation with a strong sense of history, culture and unity. This provided the framework for Christ to come and fulfill the promises given.

p.s. I'm so sorry for assisting in the threadjack of a perfectly good tittay thread. I hope you all can forgive me. :O

BigRedJed
8/9/2006, 01:00 PM
Maybe her husband was obsessed with the ole pearl necklace bit and she wanted to scare him off. I think a Jesus tattoo would do it for most Godfearing folk. If that's the case, BRILLIANT!

sooneron
8/9/2006, 01:03 PM
Maybe her husband was obsessed with the ole pearl necklace bit and she wanted to scare him off. I think a Jesus tattoo would do it for most Godfearing folk. If that's the case, BRILLIANT!
That would do it, but Bea Arthur would seal the deal!

bri
8/9/2006, 01:07 PM

Yea, verily, MY EYES!!! IT BURNS!!!

What's the big deal? He could always heal himself after towelling off.

soonerboomer93
8/9/2006, 01:16 PM
Wouldn't a tat of Buddy Jesus be more appropriate for the tit?

Petro-Sooner
8/9/2006, 01:22 PM
A tat on a tit. Now thats funny to say. Come on, say it with me

A tat on a tit
A tat on a tit
A tat on a tit

:D

Mjcpr
8/9/2006, 01:23 PM
Tit tat paddywhack...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/9/2006, 01:24 PM
tit for tat

tit tat toe

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 01:25 PM
I thought I thaw a titty tat.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/9/2006, 01:27 PM
Was her name Heather?

http://www.freewebs.com/etspiritu/Jesus%20with%20Tattoo%20nan.jpg

Beef
8/9/2006, 01:34 PM
I can't believe y'all are making fun of her for wanting a picture of Jesus close to her heart. It's not her fault her cans are over her heart.

bri
8/9/2006, 01:35 PM
I can't believe y'all are making fun of her for wanting a picture of Jesus close to her heart. It's not her fault her cans are over her heart.

Exactly.

Besides, it's not even the most inappropriate Jesus-themed tattoo she could have gotten on her tit. She could have gotten the back of Baby Jesus' head tattooed right over the nipple.

Sooner_Bob
8/9/2006, 01:40 PM

oh boy . . . :pop:

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 01:50 PM

I bet the NIV refers to them as "cans" instead of "bosoms."

crawfish
8/9/2006, 01:51 PM
Just for the record, I'm not standing next to ANY of you in a thunderstorm. :D

Oldnslo
8/9/2006, 02:35 PM
That's not from a sneeze.

TexasLidig8r
8/9/2006, 02:47 PM
How do you know it was actually Jebus?

Some tattoo artists are pretty poor.. it could have.. Dan Fogleburg.

Oh .. Old... do you eat shellfish?

homerSimpsonsBrain
8/9/2006, 02:51 PM

I think he said once he liked bearded clams ... Does that count? :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/9/2006, 02:52 PM
So if I got Wayne Coyne on my boob...'The Flaming Nips'?

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 02:54 PM

He eats shellfish, he eats pork, he posts between sundown Friday and sundown Saturday and he attends NASCAR races. He's pretty much going to Jewish hell.

Fugue
8/9/2006, 02:56 PM

then it would be Framing, Bootysan.

Sooner_Bob
8/9/2006, 02:58 PM

ooooh . . . hooters with flames on 'em. I like it. :D

GrapevineSooner
8/9/2006, 03:15 PM
Such a titillating thread.

OCUDad
8/9/2006, 04:07 PM
Such a titillating thread.So interesting you've committed it to mammary.

crawfish
8/9/2006, 04:17 PM
Obligatory

http://www.koppelquests.net/IMAGES/April_22/images/IMGP5393.jpg

pic.

mdklatt
8/9/2006, 04:21 PM
http://www.garbes.com/hardware/baldwin/door_knockers.jpg

Oldnslo
8/9/2006, 04:29 PM
He eats shellfish, he eats pork, he posts between sundown Friday and sundown Saturday and he attends NASCAR races. He's pretty much going to Jewish hell.
Yes; yes; yes; yes; no such thing.

And you thought Catholics had the world by the balls!

I'm not aware of any direct prohibition against motorsports, with or without pushrods.

Was it a middle-eastern-authentic-Jesus or the American/Nordic version with the white skin, blue eyes and straight sandy-blond hair?

Czar Soonerov
8/9/2006, 04:30 PM

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8136/fembottm1.png (http://imageshack.us)

Viking Kitten
8/9/2006, 04:32 PM
This was definitely a Brad Pitt Jesus.

Oldnslo
8/9/2006, 04:47 PM
Well, I guess God should be hawt.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/9/2006, 04:50 PM
Did He look like this?

http://www.freewebs.com/etspiritu/Jesus%20with%20Tattoo%20nan.jpg

bri
8/9/2006, 04:56 PM
Hey, post that pic again. We'll laugh eventually.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/9/2006, 05:15 PM
Hey, post that pic again. We'll laugh eventually.Oh ha ha look at me, I'm bri everyone thinks i'm hilarious when i mock every post SBSB makes. **** off.

bri
8/9/2006, 05:22 PM
Oh, that's SO not me.

I know how to punctuate properly.

Hamhock
8/9/2006, 06:14 PM
catfight

:pop:

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/9/2006, 06:15 PM
Well.

Anyone wanna see my kicka$$ shoes?